Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AXNET - Licensed Fiat Exchange - Hybrid Decentralized & Centralized  (Read 2390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blauw

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

good read! check out Cool
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/axnet-ico-axn-token/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BDTemple

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

Hello Admin, this project is really a great , i have gone through the website and whitepaper, you do have a great team and i must commend the efforts of the team , however, if youre interested in an ICO REVIEW N MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, admin should kindly PM me , i have over 310k subscribers. thanks in advance.
blauw

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

Interested in 𝐀𝐗𝐍𝐄𝐓 project? Happy to share the white paper Check it out!
𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫: https://ax.net/docs/AXNETWhitepaper.pdf

𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞: https://ax.net/
AXNET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:46:19 PM

We are excited to make an announcement of the launch of DEX public version before the end of the ICO! We will make the announcement soon
AXNET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

Hello Admin, this project is really a great , i have gone through the website and whitepaper, you do have a great team and i must commend the efforts of the team , however, if youre interested in an ICO REVIEW N MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, admin should kindly PM me , i have over 310k subscribers. thanks in advance.

Check out our Bounty0x page!
mmiya_jp

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:51:08 AM

Would love tosee a demo of the exchange. Excited to start trade mining soon!
intianoroby

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:09:31 AM

We are excited to make an announcement of the launch of DEX public version before the end of the ICO! We will make the announcement soon
It will be very interesting and I am sure that with the presence of the news will boost sales on this project and hopefully make the success for this project in achieving the target.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:23:02 AM

It will be very interesting and I am sure that with the presence of the news will boost sales on this project and hopefully make the success for this project in achieving the target.
This version is certainly very great significance in the remaining time of the AXNET ICO. I also only invest when the project has a real product, it shows the team actually work.
blauw

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:15:07 AM

𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐲 program is still running. Everyone can participate  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4754928.new#new

AXNET Official Bounty Programs:

- 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦
- 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
- 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐞
- 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤
- 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭
- 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬 &
- 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 and earn 𝐀𝐗𝐍 tokens by completing tasks! 👉https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/AXNET
blauw

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

hello everyone! Cool
#AXNET ICO is currently on-going! Please visit the official website https://ico.ax.net and follow the instruction to purchase the token!
ICO will accept ETH, BTC, LTC, ETC, BCH, XLM, XRP, ZEC, ADA, DASH, EOS

For More information on how to participate visit: https://medium.com/axnet/axnet-ico-how-to-contribute-18028cad4f47

AXNET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:58:48 PM

Great read! We are still pushing strong.
AXNET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

This project is still new and needs a lot of support from participants in order to make easier the fore in attracting investors to be able to join in this project so that the fore ICO can run according to plan.
It's true that this new project must be intensified in its promotion so that in the future there will be many who know about this project and are sure to join, hoping the team will always be compact in developing this project so that everything that has been planned carefully can achieve success with the results that have been targeted.

I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising Cool

Our DEX is launching this week!
haywire21

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:21:28 AM

This project is still new and needs a lot of support from participants in order to make easier the fore in attracting investors to be able to join in this project so that the fore ICO can run according to plan.
It's true that this new project must be intensified in its promotion so that in the future there will be many who know about this project and are sure to join, hoping the team will always be compact in developing this project so that everything that has been planned carefully can achieve success with the results that have been targeted.

I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising Cool

Excited to see the DEX working Smiley
Having the fiat to crypto license is definitely an advantage!
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:24:29 AM

Excited to see the DEX working Smiley
Having the fiat to crypto license is definitely an advantage!
This is great news and I am sure makes getting a lot of support for this project and hopefully given smooth in achieving success.
jusjeruk

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:30:02 PM

Project concepts like this are much in demand and many of them are successful, because every exchange project has its own advantages for competition with other exchanges. Hopefully the AXNET ICO project can run smoothly.
AXNET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:55:05 PM

Project concepts like this are much in demand and many of them are successful, because every exchange project has its own advantages for competition with other exchanges. Hopefully the AXNET ICO project can run smoothly.

Thank you we are very excited to launch!
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:22:21 AM

We pray the best, hopefully all went well and his sales can be a great success. Hopefully it will be more and more investors are joining.
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:18:19 AM

The more days more ICO projects with exchange themes appear on the market, all bring innovation, vision and mission and uniqueness. Looking at the AXNET Project whitepaper, ICO ended September 1 but still has not achieved softcap, it must be more aggressive in promoting. With the remaining ico, sales can increase. Success for AXNET
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:55:58 AM

The more days more ICO projects with exchange themes appear on the market, all bring innovation, vision and mission and uniqueness. Looking at the AXNET Project whitepaper, ICO ended September 1 but still has not achieved softcap, it must be more aggressive in promoting. With the remaining ico, sales can increase. Success for AXNET
I hope that everything can run smoothly with the remaining time that everyone involved here will always try fully for this project and hopefully success can also be achieved with satisfactory results. The enthusiasm for all those involved here.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:45:21 AM

Maybe because they value their company @ 233 million usd ? that's why people aren't jumping up and down to get onboard.
They way overpriced it it should be closer to 23,3 million also their team gets for free the tokens that are being sold in the ico (the same amount) that 10% is worth 23 million sure they cant dump it all right away but as an investor that's way to steep for me those few people will have the same amount as everyone that invests for now that's crazy.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: