Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper  (Read 4634 times)
MakNoz

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:44:18 PM

And what do I do with the tokens? The project looks promising, will there be a bounty?

Literally nothing? Like what do you do with BTC? What do you do with ETH? I assume you do the exact same thing with all tokens. Buy, sell and trade
Yes, Cuprum Tokens will be a very profitable investment for all its investors as they are able to invest in copper market with the production rates and also they will get a buy back offer from the project is future which makes the investment more secure!!

that is an advantage of this platform and 1 token = 1 kg of copper which will be an attraction for investors involved in this platform. in addition, to facilitate the exchange of platforms, this is supported by cellular applications available on Google Play and the App Store.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:09:30 PM

Will the price of the token depend on the price of copper? Or is it just a created token to maintain the supply and extraction of copper?
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

It's very strange, but the project site does not load, it gives me some error. Do you do some technical work?
NamoCoin

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

Lol a kilo of copper? This is insane.
Slavameter

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:46:35 PM

It's very strange, but the project site does not load, it gives me some error. Do you do some technical work?
Try changing the browser or cleaning the cookie, I have no problems with access.
cold beer

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:13:32 PM

Try changing the browser or cleaning the cookie, I have no problems with access.
You think that the problem is in the browser, because soon ICO, it is possible that the team is preparing to start trading, make the latest adjustments to the work of the site.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

Is it possible to exchange a token for copper?
I think is more like a standard to exchange copper so is been a utility for the product which you can exchange for fiat..i think this is like an investment for storing funds and it looks like the coin might have a steady price growth

Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

Now, blockchain is used for mining product such as diamond, gold copper etc. with imprinted details about verifying the quality and authenticity of the product. This is helping to overcome the issues related to fraud and theft. It remains to solve only the problem of fraud on the part of the team!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:57:26 PM

The declared value of the token is marked at $ 2.8, which I would not call deshovym. Even the broadcast in its time was only $ 0.3, you can now compare how much it scored in 4 years. However, the developer has his own view and maybe he is justified.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

It is indicated that the technology of the product is already ready for use. Somewhere it is possible to examine and make sure with it some convincing facts? It would be desirable to know it for certain before going deep into structure of the project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:05:41 PM

It is indicated that the technology of the product is already ready for use. Somewhere it is possible to examine and make sure with it some convincing facts? It would be desirable to know it for certain before going deep into structure of the project.
I think the exact answer to this can only be given by the developers. After that you will be able to fully understand for yourself the whole work of the project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:14:16 PM

You think that the problem is in the browser, because soon ICO, it is possible that the team is preparing to start trading, make the latest adjustments to the work of the site.
I think that before starting sales, the team should update the work of their site, because many supporters are looking for information about the project primarily on the official website of the project.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

As I have visited the Cuprum website, it's nice to know that the platform already invested a good amount of funds. It only show that the ideas are convincing in gaining profits. And I think it would be very good to promote this in social medias because I have a feeling that the project will be liked by many investors.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

I think that before starting sales, the team should update the work of their site, because many supporters are looking for information about the project primarily on the official website of the project.
The website of Cuprum is already functional and more informations there are being provided especially on how to gained more profits for our investments. I'm sure this project can convince more investors to buy or invest because each Cuprum token can exchanged into one kilogram of copper.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:38:27 PM

If i don't have any wrong, Cuprum project will invest at copper at London metals market and take profit at here then share it for contributor?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:45:30 PM

If i don't have any wrong, Cuprum project will invest at copper at London metals market and take profit at here then share it for contributor?
As they said at website and telegram group, Cuprum token is a digital copper forward. They will make digital metal exchange.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

Seems to be a unique kind of platform wherein precious metals are now being adopting the technology. Well, this is quite interesting to know because I don't see often with this kind of concept.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:26:47 PM

Their project advantage catches my attention because to think, we can probably get good amount of ROI if all things happen accordingly. This is why I am getting more curious about it especially they have real project. Need to know more about their WP so that I can know more about their specific information.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:36:07 PM

Seems to be a unique kind of platform wherein precious metals are now being adopting the technology. Well, this is quite interesting to know because I don't see often with this kind of concept.
Indeed. This kind of a unique platform can make a great grattitude for the users who do loves copper. I wish they could give us opportunity to invest in.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:39:44 PM

Yes, indeed. We can get the shares for the contributor. I hope the developer can give a fair amount of share so we can get more profits with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: