Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper  (Read 4634 times)
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

This project looks interesting, checking the team behind this and their activities in the social media will let  you know that this is a legit project because they have been making presentations. You can also see that the team behind this project consists of people from the field of mining.
Yes. The team of Cuprum are capable enough to handle this project and have a chance to make this a profitable kind of investments. For sure they are experts on this field but the only thing what matter most now is, how to attract crypto investors. As we know, the market now is not doing well and probably it's difficult to convince more people to invest in the project espeially on this kind of situation.
What a kind of a unique project. You can get the highest quality copper by only investing, isn't it? Anyway, do we get the return as a copper or just shares?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bambam187

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

The merger of assets, such as copper and crypto currency, allows to create a new tool for investors - a cryptoactivity with price binding to copper quotes.
Slavameter

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

The team has extensive work experience, a deep understanding of the needs of the crypto community and all the necessary professional competencies for the implementation of such a project.
Yes, the company Cuprum provides a real way to save and increase the funds of private investors.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

The team has extensive work experience, a deep understanding of the needs of the crypto community and all the necessary professional competencies for the implementation of such a project.
Really good to hear that. Simply means that the project is in the right hand. The team are well experienced and trained they can do every possible way to make the project one of the best project in the market. Implementation will be the greatest obstacles but if team and supporters has strong foundation everything will be possible and success is near.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

Sincerely I hope that the team will conscientiously develop the project, because only in this way can something be achieved in this area)))
They might seem have a great knowledge to the digital forward of contract so that they can make more higher quality copper.
I guess the above mentioned statement are very nice. If team and developers will just fucos on continuing the project plans and ideas.This may lead the project to the highest and fruitful outcome. Profits is secure. Let's be more positive. Time will fly out easily and there is more posible for success.
CryptoLifeEase

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:52:41 PM

Yes, the company Cuprum provides a real way to save and increase the funds of private investors.
The aim of the project is to provide convenient conditions for attracting investments of private investors into a promising start-up and a real business of the raw material segment.
Larticonskats

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can not really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this project, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
sjuzze

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

The ongoing transition to a new technological development requires investments in the development of its components and modernization of production.
Antalia

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

The ongoing transition to a new technological development requires investments in the development of its components and modernization of production.
Investments in copper mining were previously unavailable to private investors and project developers opened a new page in the history of investment development.
nyuon christopher

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
Hardagea20

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

Cuprum Group has developed an innovative financial instrument - a digital forward contract for copper with a buyback.
TalinES

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

Cuprum Group has developed an innovative financial instrument - a digital forward contract for copper with a buyback.
Yes, this tool provides an easy and convenient way for anyone who wants to invest in copper.
Slavameter

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:08:19 PM

The demand for capital in the mining sector is high, the rate of return is low, and the return on financial assets is relatively high.
Yes, and this is an objective need for the development of a mining enterprise to increase profits by expanding industry into the financial sphere.
Pentium0

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

The demand for capital in the mining sector is high, the rate of return is low, and the return on financial assets is relatively high.
Yes, and this is an objective need for the development of a mining enterprise to increase profits by expanding industry into the financial sphere.

I agree with you, a modern enterprise needs truly modern solutions.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:39:19 PM

You say about the experience, I personally do not see such information on the project site. If you know what projects were previously at this team, could you tell me?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:17:47 PM

The declared value of the token is marked at $ 2.8, which I would not call deshovym. Even the broadcast in its time was only $ 0.3, you can now compare how much it scored in 4 years. However, the developer has his own view and maybe he is justified.
Wait, I do not understand, you say that the team has been working for 4 years? Why for all this time I have not seen this project, there was no advertising of this project. And in general, for the first time I see a project related to copper.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

You say about the experience, I personally do not see such information on the project site. If you know what projects were previously at this team, could you tell me?
Yes, I think the team should definitely post information about their work for public access. Many supporters will be interested to learn the experience of the development team.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:53:31 PM

Sincerely I hope that the team will conscientiously develop the project, because only in this way can something be achieved in this area)))
I think they just need to maintain their smart contract and them the team that will be on ground for productions and other activities..To me is like having two tier collectively i.e maintaining the contract and also their activities on the ground matter alot

connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

Exactly. And if the team can make good advertisements and marketing the project in the public, I'm sure there will be more investors will join and invest in here. It can give them more opportunities and earned more profits that will make them satisfied.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:04:39 PM

In what way will fast start of production be realized? It would be desirable to learn specifically, these are only mere words for marketing or it will be real so in practice in the future when the platform begins to function whether you will be able to prove it somehow?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: