Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper  (Read 4639 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:48:41 PM

The team has extensive work experience, a deep understanding of the needs of the crypto community and all the necessary professional competencies for the implementation of such a project.
Yes, the company Cuprum provides a real way to save and increase the funds of private investors.
Exactly. And if the team can make good advertisements and marketing the project in the public, I'm sure there will be more investors will join and invest in here. It can give them more opportunities and earned more profits that will make them satisfied.
Open sharing helps to connect with more users and communicate easily in the digital world which will bring the users attention and reap to a next level as the projects even seeking for contract with high quality copper.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:57:08 PM

In what way will fast start of production be realized? It would be desirable to learn specifically, these are only mere words for marketing or it will be real so in practice in the future when the platform begins to function whether you will be able to prove it somehow?
It is all build in focus to the analysis and the cuprum token have taken initiative and published the key idea explaining all variables through the project plan, we can an take a look referring to understand the complete information.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

The team has extensive work experience, a deep understanding of the needs of the crypto community and all the necessary professional competencies for the implementation of such a project.
You say about the experience, I personally do not see such information on the project site. If you know what projects were previously at this team, could you tell me?
Yes, I think the team should definitely post information about their work for public access. Many supporters will be interested to learn the experience of the development team.
Posting such updates dealing with the team will workflow and the system will drive the entire system to be executed in a manner of accurate correspondance that communicates with a right understanding even for the investors.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:04:33 PM

who will provide you with the copper, as your Cuprum Token serve as contract that each Cuprum exchanged for one kilogram of copper commodity, there must be a supplier of copper
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:09:17 PM

You say about the experience, I personally do not see such information on the project site. If you know what projects were previously at this team, could you tell me?
Yes, I think the team should definitely post information about their work for public access. Many supporters will be interested to learn the experience of the development team.
Take a look on the roadmap which gives all the information right from the foundation metrics that results with the proper cluster and the team assigned tasks, goals etc. All the portfolios will reap a greater success as we are even analysed.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:11:45 PM

Yes, the company Cuprum provides a real way to save and increase the funds of private investors.
Exactly. And if the team can make good advertisements and marketing the project in the public, I'm sure there will be more investors will join and invest in here. It can give them more opportunities and earned more profits that will make them satisfied.

Right that is very important to have a good advertisement because this will help a lot to make the project successful. This will make the project popular and make the number of investors increased. I am sure doing that thing will make this project into top. Hoping for more success and active updates from the team.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:49:49 PM

Does the team doesn't provide information their previous experience? I think it can be found in the WP because it's necessary to have those kind of data's so that investors can do some research about each one of them.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:07:40 PM

If that's the case, then the team is confident about the success of the project. From what you just stated, it's like they are skilled and professionals which it is a big factor to consider when running a project like this.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:25:23 AM

Do we get bigger  chances to free airdrops if example I invested big for the day? or Its just random to win?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:28:30 AM

who will provide you with the copper, as your Cuprum Token serve as contract that each Cuprum exchanged for one kilogram of copper commodity, there must be a supplier of copper

As i know you can view their partners like suppliers listed in the site? Copper mining  could be a promising project to handle but the financial is the problem.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:34:51 AM

This project has a good profile showing here in the crypto current community. Well, aside from that it somehow shows how good they are but I hope the team will not just put into waste the good platform that have in their hands, but rather keep it boost and make further developments as using its uniqueness and good capabilities.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:39:58 AM

Then if so, we can see that people will give their support and trust in the project if it will be known, I hope that they would have a great ideas in promoting it.

marlouied04

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:04:08 AM

The low price is very confusing in your post here it says that its 2.8 USD, when I visited your website it says their that its 2.0 USD.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:27:46 AM

The low price is very confusing in your post here it says that its 2.8 USD, when I visited your website it says their that its 2.0 USD.
Maybe at the moment the price of the token has decreased? After all, you can not always have time to change information. So I think that just did not change the text.
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:04:45 AM

Digital forward contract - a pretty brilliant idea in the world of trading.
If it is used to trade copper commodities in Exchange, it will become a very
innovative financial tool.
It will be an easy and convenient gateway for any scale investor to plunge
into the trade of cooper commodities. Moreover, cooper is estimated will experience
scarcity in the next few years and their needs are greatly increased.
This is a very good business opportunity, combining technology and capturing very
potential opportunities.

So overall, this project is very good. Hopefully Cuprum Group with its products
digital forward contract for copper with a buyback, can reach its expectations without
mean constraints. So good luck.

Diemhb1994

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

Soon there will be a bunch of press-releases about us! Smiley
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

Soon there will be a bunch of press-releases about us! Smiley
I look forward to hearing from you news and press releases of your project. Because the project is new and interesting.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

What is the real price of Cuprum token at current time? Still is $2 per token ( based on USD)

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

How much is the initial value of your tokens during the ico sale? I suggest this project should be promoted right away in that way we could start collecting the needed funds.
As they saif it is always arounf $2?? And of course, i think the team have good plan for make sure good crowded funding.
BonBuason

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

The project is just developing and I think in the near future the team will update the information on the site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: