Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper  (Read 4634 times)
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

I'm impressed about the the funds being collected by the team so far. They are now at 40% of their required soft cap and I believe that in upcoming more days, they can be able to reached it as more people here on this thread have interest and like the concept of the project. Hopefully, it will be possible so that the team can make this into a good kind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

How much is the initial value of your tokens during the ico sale? I suggest this project should be promoted right away in that way we could start collecting the needed funds.
As they saif it is always arounf $2?? And of course, i think the team have good plan for make sure good crowded funding.
This established price still doesn't do it actual at all. In the future, when the coin will appear in the market, there the actual valid cost exactly will be created. It can vary, and is impressive, up to a difference several times.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:09:56 PM

How much is the initial value of your tokens during the ico sale? I suggest this project should be promoted right away in that way we could start collecting the needed funds.
Though is it is 2$ but the price can be changed depending on the price of copper.& promotion is must need because without it they can not get enough fund for their project 
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

The team has extensive work experience, a deep understanding of the needs of the crypto community and all the necessary professional competencies for the implementation of such a project.
You say about the experience, I personally do not see such information on the project site. If you know what projects were previously at this team, could you tell me?
Yes, I think the team should definitely post information about their work for public access. Many supporters will be interested to learn the experience of the development team.
The project is just developing and I think in the near future the team will update the information on the site.
That's right, the more information about the developers the more confidence will be with investors, we will wait for news.
I think the development team should be more active, because many people do not have enough information about the project. It would be nice if the developers were more in touch with their supporters.
Hendra Wehr

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:21:38 PM

Woa.... that's great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?
TalinES

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

Sincerely I hope that the team will conscientiously develop the project, because only in this way can something be achieved in this area)))
I think they just need to maintain their smart contract and them the team that will be on ground for productions and other activities..To me is like having two tier collectively i.e maintaining the contract and also their activities on the ground matter alot
Activity on the ground is a very laborious process that requires a lot of physical strength and clever approach, but everything is decided after collecting the means.
The project is worthy of respect already for that moment that to give to many people work and will allow to develop infrastruktur on places of copper mining.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

Sincerely I hope that the team will conscientiously develop the project, because only in this way can something be achieved in this area)))
I think they just need to maintain their smart contract and them the team that will be on ground for productions and other activities..To me is like having two tier collectively i.e maintaining the contract and also their activities on the ground matter alot
Activity on the ground is a very laborious process that requires a lot of physical strength and clever approach, but everything is decided after collecting the means.
The project is worthy of respect already for that moment that to give to many people work and will allow to develop infrastruktur on places of copper mining.
indeed, this is an interesting line of business for me. I hope I will discover new prospects for development, thanks to the support of this project.
Hardagea20

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

I agree that it can be earned not only by developers and investors, but also by many ordinary people who need work.
sjuzze

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

I agree that it can be earned not only by developers and investors, but also by many ordinary people who need work.
Yes, this team proves that they are not skam and are determined to win in the development of their idea.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

An interesting project related to the real sector. Is this project similar to other gold mining projects?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

A month has passed since the announcement, but some pictures are displayed incorrectly. Is the team involved in the discussion?
AKULAKOT

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

The team has extensive work experience, a deep understanding of the needs of the crypto community and all the necessary professional competencies for the implementation of such a project.
Yes, the company Cuprum provides a real way to save and increase the funds of private investors.
Exactly. And if the team can make good advertisements and marketing the project in the public, I'm sure there will be more investors will join and invest in here. It can give them more opportunities and earned more profits that will make them satisfied.
First of all, you need to think over a marketing plan, which is very important for development, I hope the team has prepared everything in advance.
It is true that one of the main parts of the business plan is a section that describes the marketing policy that is supposed to be carried out for the implementation of the project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

A month has passed since the announcement, but some pictures are displayed incorrectly. Is the team involved in the discussion?
They might be reading the discussion though, it is not worth it if just replying them one by one since it just spamming the forum
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

I just found a project like this that is supported by a copper metal unit. But I think the project is good. I want to ask what is the purpose of this project and when will ico begin? Wink

Thank you for your question!  Wink

Dates of private token sale: 15 july 2018 till 15 september 2018
Dates of public token sale: 15 september till 15 november 2018.
Can you explain me more clearly what is the different between a private token sale and a public token sale? I see no different here except the ICO time
Slavameter

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

Soon there will be a bunch of press-releases about us! Smiley
I look forward to hearing from you news and press releases of your project. Because the project is new and interesting.
Everyone is waiting for updates, a lot of information does not happen)
CryptoLifeEase

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

As they saif it is always arounf $2?? And of course, i think the team have good plan for make sure good crowded funding.
Perhaps the team has partners who are ready to invest already at the development stage.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

Soon there will be a bunch of press-releases about us! Smiley
I look forward to hearing from you news and press releases of your project. Because the project is new and interesting.
Everyone is waiting for updates, a lot of information does not happen)
Well there is new release information about the project token sale. There is two batches and  the private and public token sales, but I am wondering what is the difference of the two. The project is new so we still have few more to expect  from the team such as updates and progress.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
bigc1988

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:21:47 PM

The modern business world is experiencing a time of incredible mobility, and before diving into a startup it is worth analyzing the current trends
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:33:18 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 09:24:12 PM by Jedie22

An interesting project related to the real sector. Is this project similar to other gold mining projects?
I heard yes, they most likely similar. If this is the case no question the project will become a success in the future. If team will make marketing plans and strategies they can take a look of some successful projects in the market and learn from them, specifically the approaches on how they attract and gain the attentions and interest of the people. Posible investors will surely increase the trust and support for the project.  

Antalia

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

Only new ideas will provide a strategic competitive advantage and I believe that kuprum is an explicit example of this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: