Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper  (Read 4634 times)
newbie243

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

As what I see this project has not been advertising their project to the public, I think that showing to the public about their works to attract more investors into the project. Knowing that this is a new project it is the best way to increase the popularity in the modern business world.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bambam187

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

Small and large projects, young firms, innovative start-ups are of interest to investors in terms of increasing the return on invested capital
In this regard, a comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of financing of such projects is relevant.
Slavameter

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:24:58 PM

Small and large projects, young firms, innovative start-ups are of interest to investors in terms of increasing the return on invested capital
In this regard, a comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of financing of such projects is relevant.
This project looks promising in today's market, I think it's worthwhile to look closely for further investment of funds.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

An interesting project related to the real sector. Is this project similar to other gold mining projects?
It just might be this is based on mining copper and the other one is gold and I think they have different team mate so is obviously not same as you think

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

An interesting project related to the real sector. Is this project similar to other gold mining projects?
It just might be this is based on mining copper and the other one is gold and I think they have different team mate so is obviously not same as you think
If we dig deeper we rewuire a comparison metrics for both the copper and gold measuring all the timelines, expenditure, all metrics will give an accurate pro chat that enables every one to understand the expected goals to reach the target with the right estimations.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:37:42 PM

This project looks promising in today's market, I think it's worthwhile to look closely for further investment of funds.

Yes this project is promising but it needs more time and strategy in order to make this successful. The team should find ways to make it more attractive and useful to all. I will looking forward for  more updates and upgrades of this project. Hoping to see it successful soon.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:52:09 PM

Do we get bigger  chances to free airdrops if example I invested big for the day? or Its just random to win?
I think that airdrop is absolutely independent procedure of free obtaining a quantity of coins and doesn't depend on the amount of anybody's investments. Therefore just participate and you get the same identical chances as well as other participants.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:19:14 PM

Soon there will be a bunch of press-releases about us! Smiley
I look forward to hearing from you news and press releases of your project. Because the project is new and interesting.
Everyone is waiting for updates, a lot of information does not happen)
Perhaps, the only way we can be able to see new updates regarding the progress of Cuprum project is by joining in telegram chat and visiting their social channels. Maybe we can see some announcements there or the admins can answer or give some sort of informations about the current status of this project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:21:42 PM

I look forward to hearing from you news and press releases of your project. Because the project is new and interesting.
Perhaps, the only way we can be able to see new updates regarding the progress of Cuprum project is by joining in telegram chat and visiting their social channels. Maybe we can see some announcements there or the admins can answer or give some sort of informations about the current status of this project.
Througu joining in the project official Telegram channel we can be an active participant of the project by knowing all the updates and getting to know the latest updates, announcements regarding with the team workflow and process.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:38:16 PM

Do we get bigger  chances to free airdrops if example I invested big for the day? or Its just random to win?
I think that airdrop is absolutely independent procedure of free obtaining a quantity of coins and doesn't depend on the amount of anybody's investments. Therefore just participate and you get the same identical chances as well as other participants.
There was various rules that every indivudual required to follow all the procedures and after successful adhering they validates and allocates the coins as they have promised and as per many experts reviews project seems very deligent through the workflow.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

Well, probably that is the case and this is quite an interesting because we can actually see a real product. Hope that dev can innovate more about how they can boost the strategy in marketing.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:46:11 PM

As i have even reviewed as per the analysis checklist project whitepapers seems promising and they have various social channels in order to communicate with the audience which are highly accurate through a proper channel.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

Definitely right, telegram helps a lot especially about questions regarding the progress of the platform. The team is always ready to answer all their concerns. Also, the website is always open and they can free to browse if they want to see how's the development going on.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
newbie243

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:40:24 AM

I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:44:08 AM

Do they have active members on telegram chat? I saw their group numbers are increasing drastically well their are interested people who like to know about the project.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:46:43 AM

I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.

For now the only active is their airdrop but its only available for investors and members who are purchasing coins from the site. Surely they will launch a campaign for supporters too.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:24:07 AM

However, the global copper market is expected to experience a significant shortage in 2019. New technologies such as electric vehicles are driving up the demand for the copper. Besides that, the growing aerospace, automotive, military, and telecom industries are increasing the demand for copper. I think the value of copper will increase in the future, which shows the potential profit that Cuprum brings.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:33:47 AM

As what I see this project has not been advertising their project to the public, I think that showing to the public about their works to attract more investors into the project. Knowing that this is a new project it is the best way to increase the popularity in the modern business world.
Many also see that the promotion and advertising of the project is pretty much lacking, I hope that they have plans for attracting investors, we probably might see it soon?

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:24:11 AM

Many also see that the promotion and advertising of the project is pretty much lacking, I hope that they have plans for attracting investors, we probably might see it soon?
This project do really have a lots of potential here in the crypto currency community. The only thing that this project lack of is a great promotion that will boost its true capabilities to the crowd of crypto people. I am not the only one looking forward for the promotion to be conducted by the team but also a lots of people that supports and following the Cuprum project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:47:00 AM

Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: