Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many new Exchanges  (Read 4337 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

I think with many new exchangers will give us the option to be able to choose a good exchanger and have a good price so that will provide good profit also for us

no they dont. Most new exchanges nowadays are only simillar or seems to be identical on the old exchanges . they will only bring confusion to us , so i guess better if we can just avoid them in order to be safe from any other issues .

we wont know if they are only built to scam people . if i were you i will still prefer the claasic ones such as ed , livecoin , nova , yobit , etc and other popular ones because i already proven them for years and so far i dont experience any problem regarding on thier service .
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

There are dozens of exchanges now, a lot of them are not reliable, so you can try some of them with a small amount of money, but don't put a lot of money there.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

There are many options exchangers but most of them are more attractive to the supply of funds to start with the purchase of tokens or altcoins as many people also need to be financially secure.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

For me it just a good one that there so many competitor and it will be chance to select the best exchanger that has low fees when in comes on deposit and withdrawals.
I think so, that more creation of a new exchange will make us free to choose and can make price comparisons for us to deposit or withdraw crypto money, so the more creation of new exchanges, this will be something interesting in choosing the exchange for we can do trade.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:37:14 AM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
Lots of exchanges coming from different side of the world though they are unique and bring a different platform to the community, I think that some of them are just copying what others have. Some of the exchanges that I've used are legit but I know some of them are scamming the people.
I don't know what happens if there are exchanges circulating in the world but I think they have just the same usage.

monkeyking03

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

Having a lot of exchange is also a great cause because a coin when you list in different exchanges they are having competition and in that way  also  the price of a coin moving.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

Yes now a day too many new exchanges are listing. But before using the new exchange you should research about that exchange whether it is true or not. But i never tired any new exchanges, always i used to trade binance and bittrex platform.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:48:51 AM

No i dont think there should be a limited amount of exchanges, competition is always
good for the consumer and without consumers there is no business.

Different exchanges offer different useability, different coin listings, different fees and
different trading tools and benefits.

Its up to everyone to decide what works best for themselves and to do their own research.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

I think it is great that people think they can just start a new exchange and actually make money from it. This means crypto world is getting bigger so I am not against it, even tho most of those exchanges have not passed from the hacking scenario that most other good exchanges had to put up against so they still have a lot to prove. The more websites and jobs about crypto out there means the bigger the crypto world is getting, not all websites take away customers from each other, they also create new customers as well which is great for all of us.

Different exchanges offer different useability, different coin listings, different fees and different trading tools and benefits.
In my view, one exchange may get saturated whereas exchange industry will never get sutured as there are lots of new coins/tokens are being announced everyday which means we need more exchanges in coming days to cope up against the ever growing crypto adopters.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

Yes, too many exchange now, and more exchange is trash, for trash coin only. Dont leave your money in there. For me, only trading on Binance, Bitrex and HitBTC
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

It's not a problem, more exchanges mean more options to trade, as long as you know the risk, certainly we have to check and read some reviews about those exchanges. If there are many people trade so well in those exchanges, then it's good enough.
Besides, more exchanges bring positive competition which may reduce fees as people tend to choose exchanges with lower fees rather than one big exchange dominate the market.

I agree with this and besides it all depends on the liquidity of the platform. So the higher trading volume more traders will get attracted to use it. I mean even there's a lot of exchanges right now we still do have our top picks to use and earn our trust.  And I believe regulations will just harm the market so let just leave it the way we want to.
trading volume is indeed one of the important things for new users to enter the market and trade there, but security should also be considered because not a few people are losing their funds.

gilad215

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

Welcome to decentralized world, dude!

Why you want to put a tab to this decentralization. Already government and banks are trying that. At least people inside the community should support the decentralized system. There are indeed many exchanges today and this do create a scattering of volume. But usually the volume stays in top exchanges. Unless the new exchange do bring something unique and user friendly.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

Nahh I think that many exchanges results into something that is a competition. Having running an exchange makes you somewhat a businessman. And by that, it makes us pick some exchange more. So many choices.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

I don't find any issues as long as they are legit.

More exchanges will compete for better services and better price.
Yes you have a point but there are many exchanges that has been existing now so I think not all are legit, a very poor exchanges which is the place where the new launched token going to be listed if they don't have enough money for the fee for listing of their poor tokens.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
techalt

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:29:49 PM

The more new exchange means more people focus to crypto and want to build the best exchange for community. More exchange coming out everyday and people have to choose smart to prevent scam exchange.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:50:18 PM

I don't trust new exchanges so most of the times I trade on the older ones but there are few times that some newly launched tokens are listed on different exchanges than the traditional ones then I am forced to use the new exchange for trading my tokens that I don't want to hold for more than a few months.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

Are you sure those are real people trading out there?
We know bots could be easily bought now or be made.
Look at binance, yobit, hitbtc and idex. All of these exchanges can be seen trades moving like crazy. You could try it out by opening one order and you will see another will pop out in just seconds.

Yes it is beginning to bloat with exchanges. It aint good and a lot of ICO's now have projects which is just like a copy of binance or idex.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:02:04 PM

the number of new exchanges is actually not so influential because now the coin users will use a tried and tested exchange. Minimal exchange has a long life between 2-5 years. Before this many cases of unsuccessful exchanges did their job well. Maybe this is a strange thing for you but for me this is something normal
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

The exchange market is really saturated however the local ones are not. If you are aiming at creating a big global firm please don't do that.
Countries needs local websites that you can buy and sell smaller coins. We have multiple websites where we can buy and sell bitcoin/eth/ltc and cash it out on fiat to your bank account however when it comes down to something like iota or xrp or dash and what not its very limited. Instead of creating a new global exchange, people should focus on creating a local one (or maybe couple countries if banks and laws allow it) and that way you can make more money and get attacked less and actually have chance to increase in the ranks of local providers.

ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

There are really way too much exchanges at the moment as the market has declined heavily in past 7 months.
This is huge money in Crypto and exchanges are extremely profitable. Only Binance had over $1 billion profit last year
and expecting the same profit in 2018.
The reason why so many exchanges exists is : they want a piece of Crypto pie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: