Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many new Exchanges  (Read 4337 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
This is an indication that we are absolutely growing bigger and bigger.  A wide spread of crypto really keep on moving and a lot of people accepting it. It looks like we've been in the way of stabilizing our market and could encourage also others to be a part of this growing community.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:34:18 PM

Too many new exchanges pops out as this means this crypto industry are growing. So as users or traders we should choose the best exchanges to use. You have to find a good one that cater your needs to have profit at the end.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:05:20 AM

I think you are right on pointing out to have a smaller amount of exchanges. Too many exchanges, most of it doesn't have any volume and only listing sh*tcoins for money, I think they more likely to close if they got enough funds to scam. More likely, they wouldn't have a good security and also prone for those hackers and a trader didn't want that. The lesser the exchanges, the safer it could be for the community.
phanquan5111994

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:15:51 AM

The question is very interesting !!!
I have not seen any restrictions yet !!!
Maybe my deals are small or something like that !!!
With me is so OK !!!
Love!!!
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:22:58 AM

Regulations definitely need to be put in place. It's very difficult to tell whether a new exchange will safeguard the funds of its clients. For bigger and more established exchanges, this is not a big issue since they've proved themselves again and again.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:34:50 AM

Isn't it great to have multiple cryptoexchanges available for us? As i have noticed, those good cryptocurrencies that are available on multiple cryptoexchanges have a better liquidity than others who are only listed in few cryptoexchanges. I believe people will look at it too and make it a factor to decide for a good crypto.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:57:04 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 09:08:33 AM by marcbitcoins

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

Many exchanges will going to create more competitions making the transaction services to become more cheap and affordable. To avoid scam exchange them make sure to ask the ICO about their exchange listing so that participants and investors could review well the exchanges ensuring that their money will never lose.
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:01:49 AM

I do not think trading platforms with beautiful interfaces will be a good and trustworthy trading platform. I think there are a lot of fraudsters on that trading floor. They can create a few years and try to build the reputation of the trading floor. When there are many people who trust and leave money on the floor, they will destroy the trading floor and all the money on the exchange will go to the hands of the person who created it.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:29:09 AM

Very very important! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:35:34 AM

Having many exchange is a good development for cryptocurrency trading and cryptocurrency ecosystem.  The competition between these exchange will promote healthy rivalry and give the trader the best service there is.

manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:00:24 AM

More exchange is more good for crypto market because they will more competitif and will increasing the quality and the product of the exchange. Number of exchange increasing because they can received much money from trading fee and other fee.  Exchange should be make more promotion about advantages of crypto to attrack new player to crypto market.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

Why the number of exchanges should be limited? The more exchanges, the higher chance of crypto in getting more popularity. It means crypto are growing fast and many new people knows about crypto. It is a good condition, isn't it? Indeed, we cant deny that there are also many bad exchanges so I have to agree about the regulation. People will feel more comfortable to use regulated exchange especially if they are trading big amount of money, but there should not be a limit on the number of it.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

I think I like the idea of having a lot of exchanges. This helps a whole lot in making trading to be done in different areas as well. With more exchanges popping up, it means that, their would be more competition for the existing ones and every company would improve their service
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

Yeah, I have noticed that these days we see a lot of new exchanges some of them have very cool features too like abcc exchange that it works based on mining trading, it spreads some of its shares to the traders, still their volume is too low to be useful, when you make an order it could take ages to have it done and I think most of them need bigger volumes to be count as an exchange

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

Truly, there are so many exchanges that are newly introduce. I think yhis is good because there will be more competitions between exchanges. And we can select which exchanges is yhe best for trading.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

I think we don't need more exchanges. All we need is good and trust worthy exchanges. Newly introduce exchange are oftenly bad or not good. There are some exchanges that are easy to hack and not safe.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

Many new exchanges should distract us and the market is also more difficult while listing the coins
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

Not bad if there's many new exchange the pioneers exchange with have trusted reputation but have an expensive transaction fees.
The news exchange with have also good features and have high security capabilities people try to use it because of low transaction fees.
The more new exchange they more competitive who gives lowest fees for every transactions but need to be careful choosing news exchange to avoid scams.

astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

in fact I myself still new to follow things like this, so still don't know completely that there is in it, while the road while learning to figure it out, much less a matter of new exchanges, it exchanges the part my ass if I may know
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

There's a lot of new exchanges site but there is only some are trusted. New exchanges site maybe it's not good because they are close after few months only. Exchange only to the trusted and you think it's good to trade with new coin or even old coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: