Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many new Exchanges  (Read 4337 times)
Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

Many big whales are now moving to exchange aspect of cryptocurrency because it yields more profit than any other aspect. Even more than minning.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
It is a pleasure to have many exchange as possible because there are lot of possibilities to sell your coin in an exchange where your coin value is higher than the other exchange. And at the same time you can choose where you can buy cheap coins in an low end exchange and sell it in some centralized coin where the trade volume is high.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:46:24 PM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
It is a pleasure to have many exchange as possible because there are lot of possibilities to sell your coin in an exchange where your coin value is higher than the other exchange. And at the same time you can choose where you can buy cheap coins in an low end exchange and sell it in some centralized coin where the trade volume is high.
Good point, if there's  lots of exchange around you can sell your coins easily and you also have opportunities to do some arbitrage trading, the only negative side is the possibility of being scammed or being hacked by the prey around the market, additional exchange is a good sign of wide exposures of this business, the more established exchange the better for both investors and traders.
ojanamon

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:19:34 PM

I work many exchange  but I am afraid in new exchange I don't trust this new exchange so when I invest money I use trusted exchange
Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:22:52 PM

Recently I noticed many new new exchange markets were being added. But the exchange volume in the new exchange market is very low. And it has also been heard that some markets are considered spam. So new markets have not yet been trusted. Many traders are afraid to exchange new markets.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:29:28 PM

Recently I noticed many new new exchange markets were being added. But the exchange volume in the new exchange market is very low. And it has also been heard that some markets are considered spam. So new markets have not yet been trusted. Many traders are afraid to exchange new markets.
Correct, a ton of shady exchange emerging now. Here the fact that exchange not successfully operated. Low development and less staff that the reason why their service to the users are always delayed. Trusted exchange sites and have a large volume of traders that is good for the trading platform. One of the big problem in traders is a low response from the technical team.
Cryptosuperb

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:36:26 PM

It's a good thing that we have more exchanges as possible. There are such a good projects and cant be listed anywhere because big exchanges are getting greedy every day more and more, asking for enormous ammounts of money for listing, and now with their kyc they are branding us like in Ausvic!
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

This is a super-profitable business model, So that's obvious. You can imagine in the future when market capitalization higher, such as the forex market, we will need multiple exchanges to ensure liquidity and diversity.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

Recently I noticed many new new exchange markets were being added. But the exchange volume in the new exchange market is very low.
Because they are new and it needs time to become bigger. However like you said, most of new exchanges can't handle this and they are stay on the same place for like a year (just look at those exchanges which has only ethereum token as their market) they can't bring new stuff and just stay at the same spot which is not a good idea.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

What bother you? Its just fine to have new exchangers which we can have the options to choose from and yet only the popular ones would able to get a big marketshare and let those others stand behind.
Trust is one thing and as a trader you should know how to choose up which exchange you would engage on because if you do let yourself too careless then you would possibly end up on losing money instead.
Always stick to the good ones and thats the no. 1 rule.

george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:25:09 PM

I think it's a good trend in general. There are many options when it comes to crypto exchanges, all of which have their specific pros
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

I think it's a good trend in general. There are many options when it comes to crypto exchanges, all of which have their specific pros

Yes, and its a win-win for us. We have many options right now. And remember back in the days Mt. Gox controls the majority of trades and look what happens after it was hack. Crypto went into a bear season for more than 2 years or more.

The only downside is that maybe some of those exchanges are going to scam people. So its better to trade on exchanges that has a good reputation. At least you have a peace of mind that they will not go and make a exit scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

I agree that so many exchanges first of all could help us to diversify our deposits to prevent loosing money by hacks or scams.

But on the other hand liquidity on most of them is close to 0 and other "top" exchanges have 90% of fake volumes. So i think bigger adoption and some kind of regulations will have positive result on situation.

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
lavishlife

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

I don't think we can stop it, we'll there's an advantage
in it, there's hundred's of exchange we can choose from!
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

Exchanges are flourishing in the crypto market due to the supernormal profit they are making from the fees they charge from trading. Is the most lucrative venture in the cryptocurrency ecosystem

Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:53:30 PM

Not bad if there's many new exchange the pioneers exchange with have trusted reputation but have an expensive transaction fees.
The news exchange with have also good features and have high security capabilities people try to use it because of low transaction fees.
The more new exchange they more competitive who gives lowest fees for every transactions but need to be careful choosing news exchange to avoid scams.

I do believe that these exchanges will have good start of their business, but eventually will have lesser caters in next few quarters. Bitcoin tradings as well as other cryptocurrencies might be so hard to soar high due to more buy and sell issues.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

i think that good more exchange more trade to get profit, even some exchange make a contest for attract investor, like kucoin,idex,binance,etc.
they give a gift for active trader in a weekly or monthly.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

It's not a problem, more exchanges mean more options to trade, as long as you know the risk, certainly we have to check and read some reviews about those exchanges. If there are many people trade so well in those exchanges, then it's good enough.
Besides, more exchanges bring positive competition which may reduce fees as people tend to choose exchanges with lower fees rather than one big exchange dominate the market.

You're absolutely right, more exchanges implies more option to available to trade. If one exchange doesn't have the features you expect, you simply move your assets to another exchange with what you want. Moreso, exchanges will always remain profitable even in a bearish market condition, fees will always be paid when the trader incurs losses.

More exchanges implies there's more competition and no control of the market by a single or few exchanges. Coinex has been making waves for some time now because they claim to be in competition with Binance, and as such they dole out freebies upon freebies to gain more users. Recently they introduced the stoploss feature which the big exchanges do have as an edge over other. They also have lower fees. This is what the space needs, healthy competition.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:18:24 PM

They are in the business of making money so more people will join and create exchanges. And I don't think that the market will be saturated by all of this new exchanges. Competition is very tough but there's a lot of money flowing on the ecosystem. Enough for someone or group of people to enter and take a cut on all the money. Its a billion dollar industry now so I'm not surprise but exchanges being born every month or so.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:40:30 PM

If an exchanger is not yet tested by many people, choosing it would be a bit risky because it may affect the project and ofcourse, the users. Exchangers that are already popular or tried on the previous years would still be the best options to choose from nowadays. Being not careful on putting tokens in an exchanger might even result to worse scenarios particularly being scammed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: