Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many new Exchanges  (Read 4337 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

I think more and more exchangers are getting better, because every day more and more new altcoins are popping up, if the number of exchangers is limited there will be many altcoins that don't have exchange
- Yes, more exchanges are also a good thing when the creators of the project have the opportunity to list their products on exchange, increase the value of the project and attract more investors, we will also have more options for investing and storing altcoin. However, the benefits will always come with difficulties and various problems, the exchange will compete and continually list the altcoin on the exchange, and with the rush to create fame, plus the desire to attract more people, they will forget the quality choice then ignore the support and improve the exchange

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KeepupSlim

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

In my opinion the bigger competition the better for the whole community. Competition makes other companies forced to make better products and fight for the customer with lower fees and more user friendly interfaces.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:59:01 PM

Yes I personally agree with this and besides it all depends on the liquidity of the platform. So the higher trading volume more traders will get attracted to use it. I mean even there's a lot of exchanges right now we still do have our top picks to use and earn our trust.  And I believe regulations will just harm the market so let just leave it the way we want to.
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

https://medium.com/@optitoken.io/hyperdeflationary-monetary-systems-why-they-should-be-owned-and-utilized-1a34bc2a7536
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

Yes I personally agree with this and besides it all depends on the liquidity of the platform. So the higher trading volume more traders will get attracted to use it. I mean even there's a lot of exchanges right now we still do have our top picks to use and earn our trust.  And I believe regulations will just harm the market so let just leave it the way we want to.

you are right and also this is what i also have to move forward with that i think also more on what the best exchanges dose for like we are in the age of making this technically what are in for to use by many and what is the best choice of.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

We see a lot of exchange services in particular in the recent period. This is a pretty good situation in terms of competition, but it is also used for bad purposes from time to time. If we think that there are only a few well-established services that have proven themselves in the market, we can see that there is not much need for new services anyway. On the other hand, we can see that the average volumes have also declined somewhat with so many different services. This is in fact not a positive factor for proven and emerging services, but it should be remembered that this is also used negatively for users. It is because of this that during this period we should be very careful when choosing and have detailed information about the service we will use. It may also be another measure to avoid other services other than proven and emerging services.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

The crypto-space is open market for all. The influx of many new exchanges in the crypto space only signifies that the crypto market is a very viable one that everyone wish to take a position in it growth. With regards to scam exchanges, it is left with the investor to take precautionary measure when deciding on where to conduct his trade. What we should be aware is that wherever there is a good thing, fake or bad also exist.
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

I think the emergence of too new exchanges is good for the cryptomarket. why? Day in and out, new token are been generated, significantly large proportion of these token do not stand the chance of being listed on most popular exchanges. Therefore, the establishment of new exchanges will create an avenue for these unlisted tokens to have the chance to be listed and traded.
damba_

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

I think there should be some regulations for opening new exchanges.
There are lot of new exchanges recently and some of them are only opened so the owner can scam people and get away with other people's coins.
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:02:59 PM

Yes too much and new trading exchange ico also,it's hard to find out the reliable exchange:)for me,I just wait the project endorsement exchange to beware of fake site:)
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
Government regulations will help that and make a policy regarding on market exchanges.
Yes, a lot of new exchanges exist today and it looks like some of them is just doing nothing good for us. May it be lessen once government set a numbers of exchanges in crypto market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:35:33 PM

For normal trade, more than 5 large crypto exchanges would be enough. But everyone wants to snatch their piece of cake and the teams that create exchanges too. I think everyone understands that in a year or less half of these exchanges will come off. Remain trusted exchanges.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:30:01 AM

There are new token and coin everyday and we need more exchange for that, because all of the token is can not listed in biggest exchange like in Binance because the listing fee too high. In currenct crypto market i have seen Asian exchange is dominate because crypto more popular in Asia, and with increasing of number of exchange is good for demand of the crypto. But all exchanges should be under regulation to give more safety to the user. In my country at the moment only 1 exchange operated and i hope other there more exchange will serve more new user. 

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:34:35 AM

I think the emergence of too new exchanges is good for the cryptomarket. why? Day in and out, new token are been generated, significantly large proportion of these token do not stand the chance of being listed on most popular exchanges. Therefore, the establishment of new exchanges will create an avenue for these unlisted tokens to have the chance to be listed and traded.
I agree with you . Most of the recent exchanges show only a poor list of altcoin and no clear company. This makes investors feel anxious about their investment and may feel depressed about the investment. I personally advise people to choose the top exchanges like Binance, Huobi, Bitstamp as these are 3 exchanges that always list the good altcoin.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:34:13 AM

For me the more exchangers the more opportunity from other coins to release their coin in any exchanges for them to earn a lot of profit and to encourage some of investors to invest in their coin.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

For me the more exchangers the more opportunity from other coins to release their coin in any exchanges for them to earn a lot of profit and to encourage some of investors to invest in their coin.

that is good side for new exchanger, new tokens can be listed in any new exchanger and we can trade in there. Because old exchanger especially big ones, not listed new token and they have rules to make it

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

Many new entrants to the electronic money market are often invited by individuals or organizations to invest in projects like Ethereum, which is just a matter of pouring money and doing nothing. Also, at the end of the month is to receive interest rates up to 50% - 100%, even received throughout the day. Models like this are called "HYIP" or super-profitable investments and 100% are fraudulent, the problem is only sooner or later.
odpadnik

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:54:38 AM

Too many Exchanges? Maybe... hard to know what is what, especially with so many people sticking to the "established ones"
Nicer exchanges are surely out there, and more and more of them are working on getting actual licenses and establish credibility.

Not every exchange can say that they are licensed & regulated, but it sure helps.

Competition is not a bad thing, long as you know what you're buying.

https://kriptomat.io/en ----  EU licensed Crypto Platform.  23 languages. Buy & hold your Crypto - Fast, Easy, Safe.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

We need as many exchanges as we can get.  The more exchange there is,  the more liquidity and volume, the less restrictions and barrier to cryptocurrency trading and investment for all the people all around the world!

daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

Yes, new exchanges are emerging as much, because profits from exchanges will always be high, they are the highest earners so they constantly seek to exchange more participants.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: