Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many new Exchanges  (Read 4337 times)
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

For me many exchange is not an issue and I don't see any problem for it. In fact, it will an advantage for us to choose on which exchange we are going to choose in for us to make some trade in the platform. But of course still, do some research first for the exchange. Always check the volume of the exchange if they have high volume it means there many traders who used that platform.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
Well I think its alright if there's so many exchanges even we talk about the trust it's people decision where they want to trade and what exchanger they will use. And also it depends to exchanges how they develop their platform so people trust them.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:56:54 PM

I think the more the better since we can have different choices and other different functionality attached with each exchange

pictsidhe

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

Yes, I think it should be limited. Day by day new exchanges is coming! I was searching for a good ICO project to do the signature campaign. I was shocked by seeing that a lot of ex-changer ICO is running and upcoming! That's mean we will get many more exchanges this year! This is really awful! 
lovinglife

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:26:37 PM

I actually don't mind It but It's hard to trust even If It's free listing. What I do find funny Is when some new exchanges hasn't even got up to 1 btc volume daily but they're trying to charge you over 1 btc to list lol  Grin
XIANNE25

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:51:02 PM

I think we can't control them but but for me is OK as long as they are regulated and have a good costumer service.. it's up to the investors to choose to trade those exchanges
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:01:45 AM

Yes, there are so many new exchanger that it is so confused if what exchanger is safe and trusted for our coins. I think we need to be aware if what exchanger is the most trusted one and they should regulate it.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:46:18 AM

I think most of the new trading floors are created to deceive the users. A number of trading floors are opened skilfully and they will operate in a short time. Then when the deposit on the trading floor is high and they will knock down that trading floor and rob all the money of investors. I have been involved in discussing such projects so I know it. so we should be careful.

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:59:57 AM

if me how many exchanges in this crypto world is no matter, at least they have their each rules. If coin/token can't list on 1 exchanges, it can listed to another. But if me personally i will use exchanges that already held for long time. Ex : Polo, bittrex, etc

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:09:03 AM

Of course, it is very good to get more exchanges on to the board but one thing we have to remember whether the exchanges are capable of investing or not our money. We should wait for potential exchange like Binance because already they are showing some huge credibility in the market.

Shazxdx (OP)

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:13:14 AM

There is nothing in the number of exchange sites wee have currently. The only concern is to be sure that they are not out to scam people. The market is a large one and those tier 1 exchange sites can be said to have reached their capacity and that is why they are in one way or the other lacking in meeting clients expectations. They tend to treat people as if they are begging to them to make money for them.

Again, in the traditional world, we have several banks with each also having different branches which most times are built beside each for some advantages though and they don't have problem with each other because the market is enough for each and everybody to feature and attract customers. There is need for more dilution of the market so that when one of the exchange sites go down, it effect is not obvious in the crypto market.
Agree to you. Many exchanges have this issue, dealing with clients, handling complains and resolve the issues. I personally had to face this situation at one exchange when my not a big complain got several days to be resolved.
Avengers360

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:02:42 AM

You don't have to trade on the new exchanges, but if there's project picked it as the only listing. Then it's probably a good exchange.
Healthy competition is always welcome.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

Now many of the new exchanges are available and many crypto exchanges are working for different countries only while in future Exchange in the Islamic countries will also be available through which they will also use crypto and it will common among society.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

Now many of the new exchanges are available and many crypto exchanges are working for different countries only while in future Exchange in the Islamic countries will also be available through which they will also use crypto and it will common among society.
well, it's no wonder that there are already so many exchangers for now, it's because exchangers have promising profits. besides, there are still many ICOs that aim to build new exhchanger. well, exchangers that don't have superiority will certainly disappear. this is a race, so I think there will be a new exchanger with a more attractive offer.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:00:31 AM

There are many trading floors and there are many new trading floors but when trading you should be interested in any reputable trading platform that gives you more confidence.
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:33:41 AM

I also think like you, this is worrying.
The number of Exchange more than makes very difficult to control the quality, the market is divided into the sections other than the fraud also increased, the ICO project of poor quality will be more active in other ways
Zero504

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:31:51 AM

I like it because they also contribute to a broader market decentralization, but on the other hand, they break down the volume into unbalanced and traders only focus on arbitration or short-term profits, this year is very bleak because many markets really make price concentrations even more do not focus on one market, but this will be better for the next few years after leveling from the loyal user side is positively proportional to volume stability in the market itself.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

I also saw it.
There are currently many exchanges.
In fact, there should only be a small amount of exchange so as to maximize the value of the coin price.
Maybe this is the arena of the development of Cryptocurrency that runs very rapidly and makes a lot of changes in the world of Cryptocurrency.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

A very favorable situation develops for the stock exchanges and their owners. This market is not regulated by anyone, so it's very difficult to influence the development of events, but there are a lot of crypto-exchange exchanges.
mcc-blockchain

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

I recall a headline read there are more exchanges than those ICO projects listed. Dobitrade Exchange ranks top 6 crypto exchange on Coinmarketcap and I have been using it for a while. Best trading experience ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: