Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:13:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many new Exchanges  (Read 4340 times)
hoavantathan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

Yes, there are many new exchanges. One new exchange is CAPVERTO. Capverto is an extensible open-source framework for creating blockchain applications. It is designed to allow you, your company or your government to build a tailor-cut private or permissioned blockchain. It looks like a bank.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

It is good for the industry, I remembered last year during the Bull run, most exchanges were doing the quote system in trying to register users, I remember Bittrex and Binance closed registration for new members, but with many others around, there will be wide option

rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:29:29 AM

The numerous exchanges available now is a good omen for traders and crypto lovers. Even we are going to have more exchanges as out of every 10 projects running ICO 5 is for currency exchange. We now have many options to use and some of them are having  less issue with scalability and charges are even zero in some exchanges. All of them are trying to out do each other in introducing one innovation or the other. The ones i have tried the level of security is not bad at all
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
actually it does not matter even the advantage for us as users if indeed in some exchanges there are those who provide the coins we need and some who do not, sometimes every exchange is not complete providing coins but we must be able to trust the exchange to anticipate fraud.
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

It really annoys me. especially when you have tokens, but they start bargaining on those exchanges that you do not know about.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

It is almost the crypto market where only new trading places earn high incomes, so today there are quite a few projects to develop the transaction. As such, more and more of these transactions will reduce the reputation of the transaction

danpariseau1

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

I do not really trust the new trading exchange. I think because of the profit from the fees charged by traders is quite large so many people have opened the trading exchange
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

Yes, that is completely true. Today are on the market way to many exchanges. They are plenty of them o which you can put your coins on and seld them for another coin, and you will never get them out. You sold the coins you want, but when you want to cash out, you simply can. That is a huge problem...

mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:11:36 PM

Yes, you are right now, there are so many exchange places, you have to be able to choose and look for a place of exchange that has very high security and has a very high volume of trading volume every day so that the benefits you get are very many and fast.
evichi

Activity: 1218
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

Exchanges designed with trust, security, good technology and ease of use is welcome. So long the exchange is set up to be legal, it is a welcome development. Another factor is cost of transaction. A good exchange should possess all the necessary good qualities. With many good exchanges, then there will be competition, which will reduce cost of transaction.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:33:15 PM

Certainly, we could not stop those exchanges that are coming - in. The more the exchanges the better because it gives us more option to trade our coin. Further, some exchanges differ their price per coin so maybe we could take advantage for this kind of system to gain more profit.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
i notice it also and it keep growing there are more exchamge coming as there are ICO Exhanges still active. maybe programmer think that running an exchanges is more profitable than creating their own coins.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:47:13 PM

i notice it also and it keep growing there are more exchamge coming as there are ICO Exhanges still active. maybe programmer think that running an exchanges is more profitable than creating their own coins.

Most of the new Exchanges which are created have come first with their ICO and then using their token they give transaction fees discount. After that lot of new ICO are coming which they need to list it freely so they find it good for this new exchanges, so user who are related to that ICO  have to trade on that exchange. Right now as they are new they are going good but when the volume of business goes up then cannot tell how many will with stand and how many will run away as scammers.

fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:43:57 AM

I also see a lot of new exchanges and have advantages and disadvantages of the new exchange, but I think the causes of many new exchanges are because the many new cryptocurrency that have not been accepted on the exchange or not received on the exchange so many new exchanges can be made alternative places for accommodate new cryptocurrency.
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:18:26 AM

There are so many exchangers today but I just choose enough exchangers that are good to secure my funds because the top 10 exchanges are my only exchanges.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:40:26 AM

I also think like you, this is worrying.
The number of Exchange more than makes very difficult to control the quality, the market is divided into the sections other than the fraud also increased, the ICO project of poor quality will be more active in other ways

It's not actually bothering, at the first place it's you who will choose where to trade so if you doesn't want to use new trading sites then fine. If you want to explore those new ones then you're free to try them all.

Having new trading sites will gives us more options and the older ones will think to lower their fees just to follow the trend. Any how, I don't mind the fees, as long the trading sites is safe and secured, I'm good with it.

Benladeng

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:46:57 AM

I don't want to use those new exchanges because I am worried about their security, I prefer to use the trading platform I trust and use often!
oanhphong

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

The hacked platform is a constant threat to any trading platform. There is no guarantee that a trading floor will ever be hacked in the future. And the biggest loser in these cases is the trader who is depositing money on the floor. The allocation of funds in many trading floors will help you limit damage when the floor is hacked.
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

Actually, this is good for the crypto market. More exchanges mean more options to trade. But before the trade, you have to check and read some reviews about those exchanges.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:22:25 PM

Their are quite a lot of exchanges and this seems to be like a competition between them and this is a good news for cryptocurrency and for users as fees are reduced and their are more volume
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: