Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many new Exchanges  (Read 4337 times)
CatchSomeAirdrops1

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:49:43 AM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

Currently there are more than 200 different exchanges in the crypto market,  and actually this is good for crypto market,  more exchanges will be more demand for crypto. And more competition between all exchanges,  the quality and the service will be more good too.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:37:48 AM

if you already realize that there are so many new exchange places then you should be able to stay in an exchange place that has a lot of coins and have a high volume of exchange every day because if the coin price movement is very fast it will be easy to make a lot of profit .
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

The increasing number of exchanges is a good thing because then every exchange will try to provide the best service to attract users. It is also reasonable because now there are more coins and tokens so various exchanges are needed to facilitate coin trading. I highly recommend several exchanges such as Bittrex and binance, because for me the exchange has a very good quality and level of security that makes its users comfortable.
Yes you really have a point, that’s one of the advantage– due to there is a big number of exchanges every one of them would be fighting hard to provide the best services to their customers so that they wouldn’t lose them to another exchanger.

But the one problem is that this also means that there will be lots of scam exchanges out there looking for who steal from. But when there are just few exchanges there will hardly scammers around.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:03:18 PM

The increasing number of exchanges is a good thing because then every exchange will try to provide the best service to attract users. It is also reasonable because now there are more coins and tokens so various exchanges are needed to facilitate coin trading. I highly recommend several exchanges such as Bittrex and binance, because for me the exchange has a very good quality and level of security that makes its users comfortable.
Yes you really have a point, that’s one of the advantage– due to there is a big number of exchanges every one of them would be fighting hard to provide the best services to their customers so that they wouldn’t lose them to another exchanger.

But the one problem is that this also means that there will be lots of scam exchanges out there looking for who steal from. But when there are just few exchanges there will hardly scammers around.

Careful on emerging exchanges that don't usually do standard selection of listings and don't have tight security features

one way of stealing your money is by declaring a dead or delisted coins

but the worst thing is that declaring an exchange unto bankruptcy due to hacking
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

It is a typical market phase of altcoin exchanges. We have seen first pioneers of the industry (Poloniex etc.), and now there is many more potential exchangers who would like to walk on the paved way. Inevitably, a regrouping and depression among exchanges must come.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

New 'hypes' for scammers are:
1. creating fake scam exchanges
2. creating fake stable coins

Everyone should watch out and investigate every new exchange and its team.
Examine team and ask them many relevant questions.

Well that's why there are known exchanges out there, for people to search the coins they want to hold into and traded before striving outside the other exchanges that could give good rates /ETH or /BTC.  Although some coins are being traded in a specific exchange, most likely they fall into good exchange if it isn't gonna be that shitcoin. I haven't traded yet outside my nutshell from Binance and EtherDelta because most of my needs were already satisfied by those exchanges.
Because when creating a place to trade, the profit from this business type is quite good, can be said to be super profit so they always choose this business model, in my opinion today There are quite a lot of poor quality transactions

bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

There shouldn’t be a limit to the number of exchanges that should be available. Anyone is free to create their own exchange, it’s only those that are interested that would go for it, they are not forcing you to join. If I were I would rather stick to the one I’m already trading on than switching exchanges every time cause you will just end up in the hands of scam exchange. So stick to the old one.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

I think, if there are too many exchangers it will give us many options to trade so that we can get exchangers that have a bigger profit and now there are many new coins popping up so that more exchangers are needed too
You are right that there are many exchanges and many more are coming and now it is difficult to choose one best exchange among many exchanges. However best thing can not hide from us or almost all the traders know about the best exchange that is Binance and then Bittrex etc. Binance help you out in many ways due to its simplicity people find it easy to use it as well as it provides large volume.
henlity87

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

Yes. Because the concept is revolutionary and groundbreaking so it easily catches the attention of many people. People always seeking for new method to mint money. Do you think 250k transaction each day is enough? Wait, you must surprise after 7 to 10 years. Can you imagine what can be happen when stock market accepts bitcoin? Though SEC warned about and as a careful investor you should protect or remain safe yourself first. Because exchanges can do with your money whatever they want. 
This is the point that exchanges can do anything with our money, and that’s the reason I never trusted in anonymous exchanges. I always use just one exchange for my transaction and that is okpay because it is my local, authentic and most reliable. Many people think that it is very easy to start a new crypto exchange and earn money as much as they want.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

I think, it's not a problem with lots of exchanges because we can have more opportunities to be able to get profit and choose good and more profitable exchanges.
Shazxdx (OP)

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

Thank you for your replies. I take alot of time to read comments and replies. Here i conclude
1. Investors found a new way to earn money and those who cant afford to buy banks are trying to invest in new exchanges
2. Many scammers found  new way to create ICO, earn some ETH and got away
3. Its global world and alot of competition is here. Some good investors trying to create competitive to reduce the burden of larger ones 
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:51:45 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 01:35:15 AM by kolbalish

that's right. Too many projects and exchanges ar running their ICO's and also run their exchange too. We need more exchange though for doing trade well and also for good competition in market. So,it's a good things for us

Theldal

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:47:03 AM

Presently, other people who try to imitate the profits of their associates are searching for the following enormous thing in the market. There are as of now Target and stop when starting a trade: For each trade we must set a clear target level for taking profit and more importantly, a stop-loss level for cutting losses. A Stop-loss is setting the level of loss where the trade will get closed.
blockchain_advisor

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:04:00 AM

Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive and choose the best trust.
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:11:06 AM

Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive and choose the best trust.
we have several choice to pick best exchanger that give us best platform and security.wallet security could be main factor when choosing exchanger to trader since many case in wallet stealing

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Lionheart001

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:14:08 AM

Exchanges are the order of the day now. Everyone wants to launch an exchange. The success of Binance and the profit Binance post yearly is unimaginable and everyone wants to be a part of that. Unfortunately Charlatans have taken over this space. One has to picky in the choice of exchange to use in order not to get scammed. It's important to get reviews about any new exchange before making a deposit on the exchange.
howardng7500

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:30:59 AM

After going to the consensus event in Singapore, i felt many of the new entrants in the crypto market are doing or going to do exchanges. In my opinion, i felt it was like a new cashgrab in the market. The crypto space is saturated with crypto exchanges but with so few security measures taken to prevent hackers. Another issue is we are currently is a bear market, there is not much volume and with so many crypto exchanges popping up recently, it is diversifying the liquidity and volume even more among these exchanges.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:36:51 AM

quality evaluation and contrast to the Railway Mania in 1840s. A comparable element is happening in London right now with luxury houses, too many homes now not sufficient billionaires to shop for them.

there's going to be a number of unhappy people which are moving into ICOs, now not sufficient human beings do their research or trust inside the undertaking. i have checked out a variety of and most of the people for me don't without a doubt make feel to be decentralised.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

I do not see anything wrong with the increasing  number of exchange. Increasing of exchange means a great advantage for us. Because of this, we can choose who among of those exchanges have a good service with of course low fees. But we still need to be careful because many trickster are in this of business
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

I do not see anything wrong with the increasing  number of exchange. Increasing of exchange means a great advantage for us. Because of this, we can choose who among of those exchanges have a good service with of course low fees. But we still need to be careful because many trickster are in this of business
That's true, it will also increase the competition among exchanges and we as customers or clients will receive a good service from them.
Fees will be lessen and transactions will be faster, that's the things that will happen with big competition in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: