Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many new Exchanges  (Read 4337 times)
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:57:00 PM

It is better to mean that there are many choices for traders to choose the exchange market, traders must be able to choose which exchanges are good and safe so if there are many choices, they will definitely do the research first so as not to make the wrong choice
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karavay_71

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

Some may think that it is bad for us but I don't think so, actually it is good when we can choose whatever we like when it comes to exchanges and trading, wide choice is not that bad.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:29:48 PM

if exchange are really happen a lot, we are getting lots of benefits from it, like the rising of coin market price. competition will occur, but it makes crypto world just get better.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:23:53 AM

Some may think that it is bad for us but I don't think so, actually it is good when we can choose whatever we like when it comes to exchanges and trading, wide choice is not that bad.
That represents the market growth, capitalist are investing because they are seeing a great potential of profit in the market.
And that increase of exchanges gives us a lot of benefits since it's a world wide market and we are free to try different trading platforms.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Gleoth

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:45:09 AM

Its stupid to say that many exchange=bad situation.
Cryptocurrency mean decentralisation
Decentralisation mean many exchanges if some will force you to KYC or prohibit some coins you will always can say to them "okey I go to another exchange"
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:24:02 AM

Its stupid to say that many exchange=bad situation.
Decentralisation mean many exchanges if some will force you to KYC or prohibit some coins you will always can say to them "okey I go to another exchange"

Its stupid to say that many exchange=bad situation

Many exchange does not equals to bad situation but rather it can only cause confusion . though we dont need to try them all but rather we should only use the ones that we think legit .

No it isnt . cryptocurrency means digital currency that works online but yeah , cryptos are known to be decentralize .

Decentralization doesnt mean many exchanges . the real meaning of decentralize is independent or no central authority that holds it . kyc to some exchange is too overated and your right , we shouldnt use them because they are too hassel .
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

Now, poor quality exchanges, fraudulent exchanges are growing up a lot, so we should be very careful, do not trust the poor quality of transactions, maybe we will lose capital

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

There are so many places to trade, I can not update all the places, sometimes I hear some new places, and never heard of them, and no one Translate.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
diceoption.com

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

In the next few years only few top exchanges will exist  Grin
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

That represents the market growth, capitalist are investing because they are seeing a great potential of profit in the market.
And that increase of exchanges gives us a lot of benefits since it's a world wide market and we are free to try different trading platforms.

I don't think it's profitable when we try other trading platforms, due to no assurance for a great trading gains. Choosing good exchange can be so hard unless you've been guided by an experience person, it can be a family member, relatives or a close friend. There's a lot of them but we're free to choose the best of them, and you should be a good researcher so in the perfect time you'll be able to choose an credible one.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:37:11 PM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
You are right, there are too many new exchanges and for me it is not problem because people will still choose where they will trade there tokens or coins, and i believe that there are also so many exchanges that is becaming popular all over the world.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:21:13 AM

Yes, there are too many new exchanges, but we find that poor quality exchanges, fraudulent exchanges are always latent in the market, so we should be careful, do not lose money.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
The Takeover

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:32:33 AM

The barrier for opening an exchange is pretty low, so they have flooded the market.  When the next bull cycle hits, there will be even more.  Be safe and trade on the most reputable exchanges. 
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:33:55 AM

I don't feel any problems related to the number of new exchanges that keep popping up. For me it is actually a good thing for cryptocurrency regardless of the trust issue that you mentioned. It shows that cryptocurrency continues to grow and people are increasingly interested at this kind of industry. In addition, we can have many options when choosing an exchange and I think that is very helpful and of course profitable.

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:36:53 AM

Now there is too much exchange growth that does the same concept almost the same. they all want to benefit from the exchange they will make. because of course this advantage is very large
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:22:54 AM

We have to be very careful with this new exchanges because we don't know what is the measure they are talking and how far they are reputable in the market. When they get reputable in the market we can able to use those exchange, we don't know what precautions are they talking for holding our coins.

Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:19:10 AM

each exchange pursues its own goals, large exchanges do not want to add questionable coins, small exchanges can not add large ones. Therefore, it is a market balance
arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:42:51 AM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
I don’t see anything wrong with it, there are can be over a million exchangers out there, it’s no one’s business, you just have to avoid the bad ones, that’s the only problem because as there continue to be lots of exchangers, there will also be bad ones alongside the good ones.

You just have to fish them out. And the worst part with all these bad ones is that once you fish them out and everyone recognize them as a bad website, they will still go ahead and create a new site, that’s the thing that pisses me off😒
Too many new exchanges are not a problem unless and until they are legit and are not scams. This will give people more opportunity to choose from and also the marketcap of coins will also increase.
saramellisa

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

Simply stick at the best trades like binance,coinex,merca, coinexchange and so on. Do not search for the other to stay away from any misfortunes. A few trades are simply phony and endeavoring to get all store tokens and say it been hack. On the off chance that the token recorded in an obscure trades I should propose to sit tight for the following or at least hold up even best 10
Muheng

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:42:26 AM

I think many exchanges are a good thing because crypto trading volume will be pumped and this causes the crypto circulation to increase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: