Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:27:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many new Exchanges  (Read 4340 times)
Luckym7

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

Day by day people know about cryptocurrency and too money developer makes a platform with cryptocurrency trading. Lots of people make a exchange platform and lots of people developed ICO project. There are too many people and they are always trying different type of project development. After all we get to Money exchanges in this online industry but all exchanges is not perfect for trading because too many exchanges or fake so before trading must check out exchanges review.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:55:16 AM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

New exchanges mean the popularity of crypto word increasing rapidly and positively. And people are also trading in new exchanges that mean we can take more advantage and profit with reduce fees and other facilities(though there is a little rick, but we can research and inquiry that).

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mespirst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
I don’t see anything wrong with it, there are can be over a million exchangers out there, it’s no one’s business, you just have to avoid the bad ones, that’s the only problem because as there continue to be lots of exchangers, there will also be bad ones alongside the good ones.

You just have to fish them out. And the worst part with all these bad ones is that once you fish them out and everyone recognize them as a bad website, they will still go ahead and create a new site, that’s the thing that pisses me off😒
Too many exchanges gives people are lot more options and also it creates an healthy competition between exchanges. You will see many new features with the number of exchanges increasing like zero trading fee.
tegacoll86

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:05:31 AM

I don’t see anything wrong with it, there are can be over a million exchangers out there, it’s no one’s business, you just have to avoid the bad ones, that’s the only problem because as there continue to be lots of exchangers, there will also be bad ones alongside the good ones.

You just have to fish them out. And the worst part with all these bad ones is that once you fish them out and everyone recognize them as a bad website, they will still go ahead and create a new site, that’s the thing that pisses me off😒
Think if many new exchanges come online and start business, it means we are heading towards pure digital world. Ofcourse this means that more people are interest in the trading of crypto and therefore more adoption.
Commotheon

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

Most of the new exchangers are made with the intention of scam and this is not good at all for the ordinary people. People deposits the coins in these new scam exchanges and they are never allowed to withdraw those.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:38:01 AM

Too many new exchanges is a good thing, the most important thing is not a scam, the crypto industry continues to increase, there are currently hundreds of live ICOs and more than 1965 coins and tokens are officially registered in the CMC, with lots of coins and tokens of course it takes a lot of exchange.

kostsok

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

The greater the number of exchanges, the greater the choice of the particular exchange that will satisfy all your interests.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:14:48 AM

Too many new exchanges is a good thing, the most important thing is not a scam, the crypto industry continues to increase, there are currently hundreds of live ICOs and more than 1965 coins and tokens are officially registered in the CMC, with lots of coins and tokens of course it takes a lot of exchange.
Many new exchanges are selling ICOs and this is a new trend in 2018. Having multiple Exchange appearances has limited the monopoly and dominance of many of today's large exchanges. I believe this will motivate the market to grow stronger.
RedArcher

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:27:11 AM

I guess the best idea for that is making a real decentralized exchange which uses trading volumes of all exchanges. so I guess that would be the best ever thing in the market. I saw guys who tries to do this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2149935

PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive and choose the best trust.
There are more than 5 thousand crypto coins for which many exchanges are well available in order to make trading possible and easy. We the people always search for easy things to work out easily for us so we always proceed for Binance and few other exchanges which are simple to use and Binance also provides us large volume. So the difference between many features made competition between these exchanges.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:02:08 AM

if you realize that there are so many exchanges in circulation then you should be able to take advantage of the right place of exchange and make sure you can also choose a place of exchange that has very high security and has a very high daily volume.
Yes there are many new exchanger but i am not supporting all of those exchanger because i just always used an exchanger that i trusted and for the long time i am trading i never used an exchanger that is not secured.
Exchanges are many and difference is also there which is not only by difference in names but features and functions are also different. Moreover some exchanges bring more convenience while some do not I mean that they are less convenient that is why we have difference and we can say that which is better. I will choose Binance and Bittrex as these two are better than any other exchange.
skdistumbarg

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:20:23 AM

An excessive number of coins are comes in the market so exchanging trades additionally expanding step by step yet few trades dependable on the grounds that many trick exchanging stage are accessible in the market so people groups are frenzy to partake in some great stage likewise might be it is our capable so we just cautious to pick the trades.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

Yes there are many exchanges, but I am only using forkdelta if I want to exchange my token and at the same time, poloniex. You must need an accout to use it and verufy it before you can definitely use it. It is easy to use just watch simple tutorials in youtube and you can also do it yourself.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

It is impossible to judge the trust in the exchange by the volume of trade, the Exchange itself can raise a volume for attracting new customers. I use 5 old exchanges, which completely suit me and I do not want to look for new ones.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

It doesn't matter if there're so many exchanges or trading platform as long as the trading volume are huge and safe to trade. what is important are the security of those exchanges, The number of users and the volume. For me it's better to have so many so that they will make advantages to lure traders. If there are a few exchange some then they will control us by requiring too much that is none necessary.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

Yes there are many exchanges, but I am only using forkdelta if I want to exchange my token and at the same time, poloniex. You must need an accout to use it and verufy it before you can definitely use it. It is easy to use just watch simple tutorials in youtube and you can also do it yourself.

Forkdelta can be trusted same as etherdelta did for so long time. We can trade both of them safely as long as you have kept your private key personally, and never expose it with online social media. We don't need tutorials upon the transactions is performed, because their web exchange was having user friendly set -up that will help us learn faster.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

When you said maybe there should be limited number; like how many exchanges do you think can handle thousands of cryptocurrencies and still provide enough liquidity for each one? The space is wide and we need more. And on the other hand, I will prefer more of decentralized exchanges to regulated ones.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

I see that there are too many new exchange bit I think this is not a problem. The main problem is we need to select the legit and the most trusted exchange, because there are so many fake exchange that can run away our holdings we need to research the legit exchange for good. And I think that was really the best thing to do.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

It doesn't matter if there're so many exchanges or trading platform as long as the trading volume are huge and safe to trade. what is important are the security of those exchanges, The number of users and the volume. For me it's better to have so many so that they will make advantages to lure traders. If there are a few exchange some then they will control us by requiring too much that is none necessary.
I agree, it is okay to have many exchanges as long it is safe and secured to used. It is our responsibility to look for a good exchange which cater good features. The more exchange the more users are interested in crypto.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:07:36 PM

For me, the more exchange, the better. This is because exchanges will compete to provide the best service.
So only the exchange that has the best qualifications can survive. This is called a competition and of course we will choose the best.

Exchange is a picture when the development of crypto is increasing. The greater the volume of transactions in an exchange, it will have a significant impact on crypto development globally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: