Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many new Exchanges  (Read 4337 times)
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

in my opinion it's good if a lot of new exchanges emerge, because they will provide the best for their users, so we are all free to choose the best exchange, who provide good service, and the competing losers will surely die because they are left behind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LostHeaven1986

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

A huge number of exchanges is perfect for business. So the general interest in cryptocurrency is growing with the course also. To avoid transactions with risk, it is enough to choose trusted exchanges located in the top internet websites. Such sites value their reputation and are as convenient as possible.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

I've come across a few new changes that have sadly been sub par. The problem with these kinds of exchanges is that they've not established credibility and a number of them make away with customers' funds which are often unreported. I wanted to exchange my tokens on a website but didn't read the reviews because I thought it as trustworthy. After placing a withdrawal request, it took ages for me to get my coins.
These new exchanges lack some advanced features which are required of a good one.

Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

I think its a normal, thats mean the crypto business is getting bigger today, but someting make me wonder, how they survive amid the increasingly intense market competition, I think not all of the new exchanger will survive in the next five years.
I conclude like that because there are many new exchangers where there is no trade activity in it, so what is the use of the new exchanger if no one is buying and selling there.
Yeah I agree, I guess the new Exchanger must be able to make trader delightful to buy/sell there.
I see the new Exchanger currently has always had a very low volume so make traders reluctant to trade there.

That normal, maybe because the market has just started, not many people know and the volume is still small. I like it if there is a new market because there will usually be a lot of events there with big prizes

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:34:18 PM

Quote from: Blockchain Transparency Institute
Based on information we’ve received from many tokens in the space, the average project spent over $50,000 this year in listing fees from exchanges on our Advisory List.  This adds up to an estimated $100,000,000 stolen in 2018 from the crypto ecosystem.. and with over 50 exchanges wash trading over 95% of their volumes, this is a 500K a year scheme, with some exchanges making over one million dollars this year just from collecting these fees.

We advise any token project to contact us regarding any exchange requesting large listing fees, especially those on our Advisory List.
 Many of these exchanges exist solely to collect these fees while their bots run their exchanges. 
We also have data on fair listing fee costs for exchanges which are not using wash trading bots.  We’ve had reports on fees ranging from 2BTC up to 75BTC.

Read more: https://www.blockchaintransparency.org/

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:48:48 PM

in my opinion it's good if a lot of new exchanges emerge, because they will provide the best for their users, so we are all free to choose the best exchange, who provide good service, and the competing losers will surely die because they are left behind.
I agree with you, in other words I see it is a competition to be the best. The more new exchanges appear, the more facilities will be offered whether it's about security or convenience for users, which is definitely necessary because too many altscoin are popping up every day so I think they will have enough room for more new altcoins.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:57:41 AM

the number of exchangers is a fairly good development. I think that the number of exchangers is a good development. well, even today there are a lot of new ICO projects that are open that are crypto exhanger themes.
aryatrals

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:44:59 AM

Because the exchange places are always more profitable. So now there are too many bad exchanges and almost no one exchanges any coins on it.
in fact more and more exchanges will be better, because in trading more and more choices will be more competitive prices offered, so bad things that are always a scary thing, can be avoided because the future market will correct coins that have the opportunity to rise, always think forward, always looking for gaps in every trade that we have so we can get profits.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

Now it's quite a lot of exchange there. this in my opinion is very bad because the quality of the exchange is also unclear. many people experience losses from unclear exchange
They loss because it's their mistake, in the internet space, there's a lot of scam, so you need to be smart in order to avoid this.
Exchanges are increasing and we cannot expect that all of them are legitimate, just like in crypto, there are also a lot of scam coins but we were able to choose the legit coins, that is because we exerted good effort to do some research, we should do that in selecting exchanges to trust also.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

Each person chooses what he wants and to what extent he is willing to take risks. Cryptocurrency exchanges I like to compare with bookmakers, which are also very much and regularly create new ones. There are more risky, but on such exchanges you can earn more and faster. There are also more secure and guaranteed exchanges, but such earn, as a rule, not so fast. And users are everywhere. The offer of any service or service exists when there is a corresponding demand. Therefore, in my understanding it is not necessary to decide for everyone. It is enough to decide for myself what is really important to me and work as I feel comfortable.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Zinacrypto

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

The crypto space is a very volatile and non regulated space so everyone wants to involve and earn its own profit. Also most of the old exchangers are way too high and makes it very hard for new coins to get listed with exorbitant fees so the new exchangers keep sprulling up with very easy terms and condition
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

the number of exchangers is a fairly good development. I think that the number of exchangers is a good development. well, even today there are a lot of new ICO projects that are open that are crypto exhanger themes.
by numerous exchanges provided in market we could select the best of them.and there will natural law will filtered which exchanges that needed by traders.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
This is the reason why theres alot of scamming that happning right now,because of these exchangers that has been created almost every months
I believe that most of them will surely die in just a couple of months if not may year,i agree that this must be addressed and be limited so chances of being use for abuses will be lessen and same as the victim
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

There's no big deal actually, if we have many exchanges. In fact, if we have lots of exchanges we also had a chance to pick among them in the

market. As long as the they have a high volume in Bitcoin or USD$, which I can consider as one of the good and legit platform exchange.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

There isn't enough real trading business going around to support anything like the number of exchanges there are. So, what do the exchanges do?
Make the numbers up.
Tell lies and extort listing fees.
From a fairly credible report, this table shows how much "wash trading" is going on and why.

...over 80% of the CMC top 25 BTC pairs volume is wash traded.  These exchanges continue to use these strategies as a business model to steal money from aspiring token projects.   

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

That's because they are tempted by the income that can be generated by the exchange, considering that the costs for listing alone can reach 100 BTC. Because they only care about money and don't think about security systems, in the end there are many cases of exchange that got hacked.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:15:11 AM

I think, there is nothing wrong with many exchanges because that's not the basis of which is good or not. People here in this world have their own thoughts and understanding on how to deal with it. What matter most is how will they convince people and how will they make it to be the location of choice.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:56:45 AM

I think it is better to regulate the number of exchanges for the reason that the trading volume will be higher in a single exchange platform if the numbers on it's competency will be reduced. If other exchanges will be shutdown or closed , no doubt that volume of traders will transfer to other good exchanges.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

I think it is better to regulate the number of exchanges for the reason that the trading volume will be higher in a single exchange platform if the numbers on it's competency will be reduced. If other exchanges will be shutdown or closed , no doubt that volume of traders will transfer to other good exchanges.
too many exchanges bring advantages and disadvantages for us.has more exchanges bring huge liquidity in cryptocurrency market, but its become risky when fake ico make fake exchanges.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:06:21 AM

I think it is not the best advice to invest in all the exchanges due to because before working in the new exchange firstly they should be very trustable. Already we have many exchanges which are very trustworthy, potential exchanges will list the potential coins with active developments from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: