Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] KNC Neptune Private Pre Order  (Read 464 times)
jtecj (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:38:50 PM

I am looking to sell my place in line for a KNC Neptune from the first hour of the day 1 private pre order.  I will of course accept Bitcoin or if preferred a bank wire transfer.  If you have a different payment option in mind please do contact me but I'm not willing to do any process that puts me at an unacceptable risk.  Images for proof will be available upon request.  The price is negotiable so just message me with a reasonable offer, obviously I will not accept something moronic like less than what I payed for the device.

Thanks,

Justin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:42:29 PM

why not just ask knc for a refund then?
jtecj (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:50:56 PM

I am looking for a profit, what I meant by that is simply that I'm not unreasonable like the $20,000+ ones you see on ebay...  The "less than I payed for it" was just a bad example of a moronic offer.  I apologize for the confusion.

Thanks,

Justin
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:04:59 AM

Show us a picture of the Neptune.....oh yea that's right...they aren't ever going to release it.....good luck dude better get your refund while you can (if you can)

Don't forget to tell these fine folks about their Plan "B" and how they are way behind schedule and basically using your investment to mine in their own datacenter they are building and probably have all the Jupiters and Neptunes mining away driving up the difficulty on your $.

'stay away is what I say, got my refund the other day'...hey I'm a poet and didn't even know it Smiley

Go to kncminer.com for more info and def check out the angry forms section.

good luck with your sale of something you don't and will most probably never have.

Sorry to be a buzz kill, but I don't want any newbies fooled into thinking they will be getting something for nothing, and by the way they are still selling them on their site as batch 2 or 3 or something, for $ 9,995.00

probably due to all the refunds they had to give back to people as they were originally sold out in days.

But hey if you have an extra 10G's in your pocket you don't mind losing and will definitely never get an ROI on, by all means support KNC!

have a nice day Smiley

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:42:28 AM

You are right in some things and hopefully quite wrong in others.

It is true that they are having quite a few cancellations because at last count, a few minutes ago, they had 764 rigs available for sale at $9,995 and only 3 days ago I believe they had just 401 left. So cancellations are coming... which is surprising to me after their announcement of plan B that is a defacto guarantee that customers will indeed make ROI and then some. But fact is that they have an avalanche of cancellations seemingly. Also, third parties are selling the Neptunes, obviously for a commission AND they give back $300 as incentives.

But is it true what you state, that they are using the Jupiters and new Neptunes to mine for themselves currently? I very much doubt it. That would be quite shortsighted, bound to be known and destroy their excellent reputation and I don't know how profitable considering that they could be selling plenty of those Jupiters right now at very good prices and a great level of profits. I believe, on the other hand, that they are investing in a data center that not only guarantees their customers' satisfaction, maintains their reputation at the maximum level AND is a great source of future benefits when, after six monts, MOST customers would renew their contracts with the data center as well as keeping their delivered rigs, all already in profit territory. I see that as a very wise much longer term business for KNC.

But, of course, you could be right and I could be wrong.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: