Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** TAKEICOIN will have a large PRESS RELEASE next week [TAK]***  (Read 2923 times)
TakeiCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:10:36 PM

TakeiCoin http://takeicoin.org

ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452902.0

TAK is happy to announce a large press release is coming by the end of next week. Look forward to some great information about one of our incredible supporters (we're insanely excited to have such a world-changing person on board) and some things to come.

For those who don't know, TAK is set to change the face of human rights. Our goal is to create services around our coin which contribute to an automatic fund raiser each and every month. (For example all sponsored mining pools send .1% of all mined to this community wallet each week). The fundraiser is already active and can be found here http://takeicoin.org/fundraiser

We will tackle lgbt, race equality, women's rights and also attempt to make contact and help in war torn countries in whatever way we can.

Some things to come in the following 2 weeks:

Large scale press release
Online Wallet
Android Wallet connected to online wallet
Potential announcing of our second supporter
We've been added to our first two exchanges, expecting of 2-3 more in the next week.
We've gone from 20TH, to a steady 30+TH, even peeking at 40TH network in the past few days. We expect to hit 50+ over the course of the week.
The huffington post may be doing a story on us - this is in the works but cannot be confirmed at this time

We're really excited about the future of TAK and also insanely appreciative of the current support. Thanks to everyone who's been a part of it and thanks to everyone who will become a part of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darteous

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:43:36 PM

Looking forward to seeing TAK going up. What does 30th, 40th mean exactly? What are the benefits of an online wallet as opposed to the way you wallet is currently?
True___Blue

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 10:05:24 PM

What exchanges is it traded on?

TakeiCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:32:13 PM

What exchanges is it traded on?

xnigma and sci fi, nothing with large volume yet. We're expecting mintpal in the new 2-4 days. Coinex sometime soon. Cryptsy in 2 weeks or so.
TakeiCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:45:45 PM

Looking forward to seeing TAK going up. What does 30th, 40th mean exactly? What are the benefits of an online wallet as opposed to the way you wallet is currently?

Network hash. It's a great way to see growth behind the coin.

The online wallet is just an nice feature especially for those who aren't always in front of their desktop (like myself). It also allows us to make an android wallet that would allow people to easily move coins to wherever/whenever.
dmzj4812

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:40:55 AM

Network hash. It's a great way to see growth behind the coin.

The online wallet is just an nice feature especially for those who aren't always in front of their desktop (like myself). It also allows us to make an android wallet that would allow people to easily move coins to wherever/whenever.

Look forward to!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
solstice

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:54:03 AM

I hope the press release would be a good one.
opusdigitus

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:34:20 AM

I am not a fan of press releases announcing press releases. 

If you have news, share it.  Otherwise, this is just encouraging speculation on another altcoin.  I was heavily mining this coin for about a week, so I have a stake in this, but I don't think it is right to hype it up until you have something to show to us.  Thanks.
TakeiCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:51:54 AM

I am not a fan of press releases announcing press releases. 

If you have news, share it.  Otherwise, this is just encouraging speculation on another altcoin.  I was heavily mining this coin for about a week, so I have a stake in this, but I don't think it is right to hype it up until you have something to show to us.  Thanks.

I know what you're saying but if we stay quiet the same thing happens, people figure nothing is going on and disappear. We just want to let people know there's a lot in the works in the next few weeks.

motorhead

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:01:58 AM

looking forward to a good launch  Smiley
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:02:26 PM

looking forward to a good launch  Smiley

It's already launched...

darteous

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:49:24 AM

So what do people think the coin will jump to the day of/after the press release?
TakeiCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:08:12 AM

So what do people think the coin will jump to the day of/after the press release?

Based on how many media outlets will be picking this piece up, due to the names mentioned, we expect it to bring us to over a $1million market cap
duuuuude

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:30:48 AM

If George Takei is actually getting behind this coin, it will get very interesting. 

oh my

j
Yuzu

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:36:37 AM

Does George Takei know anything about this coin?  It's kind of iffy to use a famous person's name without their permission.  Uncle George is a sweetheart, but aren't you worried about legal action?
TakeiCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:20:30 PM

Does George Takei know anything about this coin?  It's kind of iffy to use a famous person's name without their permission.  Uncle George is a sweetheart, but aren't you worried about legal action?

George Takei is 100% aware of what we are doing. We have gone through his lawyers and management team to get where we are today. We will have more information regarding this within 2-3 weeks.

On another note:

TAKEICOIN IS BEING ADDED TO MINTPAL EXCHANGE TODAY. https://www.mintpal.com/
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 01:53:00 PM

Another scam brought to you by the same guys behind worldcoin.

walnutter

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:00:25 PM

I don't think so, but one thing you have made perfectly clear, Hazard.

You are really butthurt. So much that you have to tell about it constantly. I hope that hurt will go away some day. Have a nice day.
TakeiCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:07:55 PM

Another scam brought to you by the same guys behind worldcoin.

I did marketing for Worldcoin for 2 months and no one else is involved. Grow up. No premine, no instamine, and first 240 blocks gave no reward to ensure fair release. Move along troll.
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:03:35 PM

Well it's now been a week and still absolutely nothing...not surprised...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: