Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:44:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IDAP][ICO] idap.io - The First Complete Crypto Derivatives Exchange  (Read 26133 times)
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

idap.io at the International Blockchain Congress in India
https://medium.com/idap-io/idap-io-at-the-international-blockchain-congress-in-india-c0c9cd24ae7d

The idap.io team attended the first chapter of the International Blockchain Congress (IBC) held in Hyderabad on 3rd & 4th of August and it was an amazing two day experience meeting blockchain enthusiasts, investors, scholars and potential partners.

dinowage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:30:19 AM

idap.io at the International Blockchain Congress in India
https://medium.com/idap-io/idap-io-at-the-international-blockchain-congress-in-india-c0c9cd24ae7d

The idap.io team attended the first chapter of the International Blockchain Congress (IBC) held in Hyderabad on 3rd & 4th of August and it was an amazing two day experience meeting blockchain enthusiasts, investors, scholars and potential partners.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*exFrw_JZEkfv672B6NfwbQ.jpeg
With this meeting held, hopefully in the future this project will be able to attract more investors to join and later the sale of this project can also achieve satisfactory results. The spirit continues for the team...
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

Good afternoon, colleagues. Tell me please, are the dates of Pre-ICO and of the ICO itself announced? I can not find this information, I would be grateful for it.
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

As the Crypto Derivatives Exchange platform. Idap.io provides zero lifetime trading fees if you buy 20,000 IDAP tokens, and give a 50% discount on trading fees in the form of IDAP tokens.
these are the two advantages of this platform and many more services provided by IDAP.IO
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

As the Crypto Derivatives Exchange platform. Idap.io provides zero lifetime trading fees if you buy 20,000 IDAP tokens, and give a 50% discount on trading fees in the form of IDAP tokens.
these are the two advantages of this platform and many more services provided by IDAP.IO

yes. this is a promising platform, besides that you have to remember that this platform issues IDAP tokens as utility tokens and becomes an integral part of this platform. For management and registration fees will be charged in IDAP tokens.
ploso-coin

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

I see the results of the presale are very good. this project also has a good rating. but when will the public sale begin?
I hope that when the public sale starts, sales can run smoothly
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:41:42 AM

It seems like this is a good project with the belief that this project is not a scam and not a fake project, because this project has been widely displayed on a trusted ICO website
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:41:00 AM

It seems like this is a good project with the belief that this project is not a scam and not a fake project, because this project has been widely displayed on a trusted ICO website

Hopefully it's not fake project, bro.
When the main sale will start and how about the progress of token sale? I see on its website that pre sale has already successfully and this project can sell 150,915,000 token IDAP. Unfortunatelly in the pre sale the soft cap 200million token didn't reach. Is it the last information about the token sale bro? I think team and developer must work hard to promote this project to reach the soft cap and hard cap.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

Project Idap.io has a trading and investing category, this project seems convincing. why do I say that because 8 of the 8 team members have verified that at least this states that this project is not a scam. This is reasonable because it is not just 1 but many scam ICO projects that falsify their personal data to convince investors. and I believe that this project is not a Scam. Good luck
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

i see in website that Pre-sale concluded successfully and 150,915,000 IDAP tokens sold, so when you will start the main sale ?
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

Whats the hard cap $  and your marketing plan?
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

From the result of the pre-ico session, I think it already sell many numbers of tokens.
The total amount of coins sold can become the counting number for the next project that will give more profit.
Pegleku

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

Hello! It’s really nice to see people develop new cryptocurrency projects, I’ve actually got quite interested about this one. What’s the price of the token currently, to be precise?
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:02:33 PM

Hello! It’s really nice to see people develop new cryptocurrency projects, I’ve actually got quite interested about this one. What’s the price of the token currently, to be precise?

Public sale is not start yet, accordingly, the token does not exist yet. The planned price on ico will be 0.03$. But I do not know when public sales will start.
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

This project will make crypto more simple for everyone! very good and interesting project, tell me, the date of the end of the ICO?
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:00:05 AM

Public sale is not start yet, accordingly, the token does not exist yet. The planned price on ico will be 0.03$. But I do not know when public sales will start.
It looks like there's been a discussion about it. try to visit this address https://medium.com/idap-io/updates-about-idap-token-main-sale-3fd8a32d7f80.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:02:38 AM

going to achieve success with satisfactory results if all always keep compact and the spirit of cooperation because with compactness can also make the attraction for investors to join. good luck always to the future project These.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:15:59 AM

going to achieve success with satisfactory results if all always keep compact and the spirit of cooperation because with compactness can also make the attraction for investors to join. good luck always to the future project These.
no need to doubt about it. all teams also expects this project can succeed and can give you the best results. so of course all teams will manage this project very well, so that this project can easily achieve success.

vibronista

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:39:00 AM

congratulations on successfully completing the presale

nice
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

By what specific parameters will the projects be evaluated? And how will the market and demand be evaluated?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: