Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is btc.sx halting trades?  (Read 2144 times)
Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:10:44 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 12:32:25 AM by Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

btc.sx works fine in Firefox and Chrome. It's probably just you. Also, do not take an singular claim without evidence serious at all. I've had relatively no issue with btc.sx.

LOL. Singular? Without evidence?
Check: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524429
Check commentaries.
Check links at bottom to other bitcoin topics people are complaining too as well.
I can provide you my evidences. You want it? I've got emails, facebook messeges, they clear their facebook pretty often as well(you can check it if you want so, if you'll look at it often enough). I've got screenshots of withdrawals records in account history, screenshot of acc+wallet address on the screen, address where BTC should've arrived to. You can check that all if you wish. You just didn't visit the link i provided in this topic higher(the link I duplicated in this post), I suppose. They don't hide the fact they've took all the money. The thing - the reason they've took that money is imaginary and they've counted few account's as one and dedicated money from acc's that didn't have that imaginary reason for money to be taken to. And when it was told that it's not one person's accounts they ignored it, ignore 100+emails. They only answered to a fake facebook page, and it was like "it had already been dealt with" and didn't even react to the facts that should've been cause them to reconsider that decision, even if we count that fucking imaginary reason as an ok reason. I don't know why am I typing this all to you, you can read this at the link I provided before. That is "no evidence" you think?

Is that OK to ignore that amount of correspondence, even if they think "it's dealt with". When "dealt with" was sending 0.6btc out of 16.8 to the destination address. And when I provided them info from their own faq and the info that accounts and funds belong to different people they just ignore.
Is that OK to ignore all the users for weeks-month. It's not only my problem. Check links, facebook.
This more looks like child's behavior(with covering ears and shouting la-la-la-la, as I've already mentioned) to me.

So the thing here is not the evidence of the act of taking money. I think, even if you ask them pretty intensive about it - they can provide you info, if it's allowed to provide this kind of info. The thing is - I call this act Thievery. The reasons why are already explained in the topic, link given.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitOnyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 10:58:09 AM

Well it is on for me, but sites with downtime are never good for dynamic clients.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: