Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices  (Read 20000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

PRE-ICO IS COMING!

YOU CAN FIND US ON:

BOUNTY HERE <---
[/b]

Quoted for the image. I wonder how long will the bounty ends? After the ICO? If it so, when does the distribution occurs?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:44:11 AM

Sidera is going to make a revolution in a wearable device. The development team is going to make the decentralized wearable device with use of blockchain technology. This device gonna helping us to make transactions as well as it will help to store crypto.

DiVanah

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

This is a unique platform, with the technology allowing users to store all their cryptocurrencies using exclusive DW technology.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

This is a unique platform, with the technology allowing users to store all their cryptocurrencies using exclusive DW technology.
Indeed. Moreover, you can get all your cryptocurrencies stored in either offline or online using their technology itself.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

Sidera is going to make a revolution in a wearable device. The development team is going to make the decentralized wearable device with use of blockchain technology. This device gonna helping us to make transactions as well as it will help to store crypto.
My dream is I can do a transaction with my watch. Then, my dream come true because of this platform. I wonder what device that they are firstly supporting on.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Yeah, the project idea is amazing allowing the users to keep and save their cryptocurrencies is some kind of amazing idea. The technology is realy in powered most of the project in the market nowadays. Uts been a study that people of this generation can't afford to loose technology. That's why projects jn the market that's has huge evolution and innovation are very attractive to iinvestors and supporters.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

My dream is I can do a transaction with my watch. Then, my dream come true because of this platform. I wonder what device that they are firstly supporting on.
Oh really you dream for it! Congratulations one of your dream came true. Its about to be implemented soon. If this will happened many will be happy specialy the younger generation because this is very upgraded and high tech.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

Sidera's innovative features delight me, as innovative technologies allow you to safely store all the cryptocurrencies on your hand!
Bosunbossman

Activity: 315
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:48:11 PM

I so much love sidera wearable device because of the currency converter which can be used to convert currency in real time. Investing in these kind of project is good and i believe the wearable device will make exploits and be adopted.

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

Isn't the project going to compete head on with PundiX? Even though the concept looks a bit different, but in the medium/long run they are targeting the exact same market segment.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:20:29 PM

Sidera has a very strong team. I am sure soon about it learns the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project.
At the moment, very many development teams are really competent and have some experience in the work. This is easily explained by the fact that cryptocurrencies have appeared already relatively long ago and various developers had time to figure it out and learn something. However, the competition also grew.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
valmrnk

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

You have a very good team. Do you really a partner of IBM? What kind of partnership is it? Or this just means that you use technology of IBM?
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:27:41 PM

Sidera has a very strong team. I am sure soon about it learns the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project.
At the moment, very many development teams are really competent and have some experience in the work. This is easily explained by the fact that cryptocurrencies have appeared already relatively long ago and various developers had time to figure it out and learn something. However, the competition also grew.

That is because they are experinced already and aside from that they vary to the atest and in demand as of now. The team tried their best comply the needs and to compete with the competitors. Everything varies with each experienced.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

I so much love sidera wearable device because of the currency converter which can be used to convert currency in real time. Investing in these kind of project is good and i believe the wearable device will make exploits and be adopted.

That is great it means their is a capability that this project aims for high because it is wearable that can be used to convert currency. Well it is kimda new but it will be in demand. Aside from that their are rumors that the team is announcing the token to the public and that would be great news it means their is an update happens.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:24:39 PM

That is great it means their is a capability that this project aims for high because it is wearable that can be used to convert currency. Well it is kimda new but it will be in demand. Aside from that their are rumors that the team is announcing the token to the public and that would be great news it means their is an update happens.

I find this project very interesting and also the project have a good foundation starting from it was made and the team behind the project. I will keep track about this, hoping that the team will give more information and be active in answering the queries.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

That is because they are experinced already and aside from that they vary to the atest and in demand as of now. The team tried their best comply the needs and to compete with the competitors. Everything varies with each experienced.
Well the market competitions right now is very high and all the project in the market needs to be more established and active inorder to be competent and flow the race in the market. That's why the good and experienced teamaremore advantageous than others.
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:58:01 AM

Sideria.io creates BitSmart products is the first hardware wallet that you can carry on your wrist. It is fully decentralized, fully guaranteed by Blockchain.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

I find this project very interesting and also the project have a good foundation starting from it was made and the team behind the project. I will keep track about this, hoping that the team will give more information and be active in answering the queries.

The project would not hurt to find supporters in the form of some famous advisors, it would very much help the development and popularization of the platform in the masses. I think this is one of the most effective ways.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

The project would not hurt to find supporters in the form of some famous advisors, it would very much help the development and popularization of the platform in the masses. I think this is one of the most effective ways.
Well, they likely have to find the supporters but I think the current supporters is enough to give the developer advise in daily routine.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:11:51 PM

Well, they likely have to find the supporters but I think the current supporters is enough to give the developer advise in daily routine.
Yes, right now there are many supporters which have been consistently supporting the platform. And according to time the numbers of supporters continuously increasing. And these supporters always gives advice to the development team about the development of the project.           

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: