Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices  (Read 20000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:39:09 AM

the more that support this project for success we believe the team will always work compactly and provide good news for all who support this project.
There is no doubt about it. all teams also expects his project managed this can succeed and can give satisfactory results, so of course all the team will be working hard in earnest for the sake of the progress of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

the more that support this project for success we believe the team will always work compactly and provide good news for all who support this project.
There is no doubt about it. all teams also expects his project managed this can succeed and can give satisfactory results, so of course all the team will be working hard in earnest for the sake of the progress of this project.
As long as the team are very passionate on their projects they will earn their respect from their users. Let see how this company will disrupt big companies out there. They will provide as the best technology that they created.
liondell

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

I really liked the idea of the project, because I see a great potential in this company and the ideas that you are spreading . I am sure that the project will be successful for this purpose.
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:08:23 PM

Its been an honor to be a part of this fullfilling project we may all never forget this kind of unforgetable experience of "Sidera" to promote and to work hard for the success of all team.
Cakupa

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

Hello guys! Do you know that from the 1st of September you can pre-order SmartBit on http://sidera.io!!! It's amazing!
This is great news!
When do I have to pay for the order? This project from Eastern Europe - You can expect cheating
Unfortunatelly that all information which I have.  I took it from: https://twitter.com/siderabc
Waiting for September 1!
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:50:51 AM

more and more people will be interested in this project to support this project so that success, hopefully all will work as we all hope. With enthusiasm and compactness in developing this project for success will be easy to achieve.

samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:07:24 AM

As long as the team are very passionate on their projects they will earn their respect from their users. Let see how this company will disrupt big companies out there. They will provide as the best technology that they created.
Yes, it would not make sense if the team had no passion for the project. First of all need money to start the passion, soft cap seems no problem but if not enough half hard cap, the project is almost also hard to succeed.
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:07:54 AM

Yes, it would not make sense if the team had no passion for the project. First of all need money to start the passion, soft cap seems no problem but if not enough half hard cap, the project is almost also hard to succeed.
must remain optimistic that later this project will be successful with high enthusiasm from the team involved will certainly provide satisfactory results for all who are in this project.
MazCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:03:12 AM

I really liked the idea of the project, because I see a great potential in this company and the ideas that you are spreading . I am sure that the project will be successful for this purpose.
really true with expert rating 4.8 on icobench.com this project is very promising in the future, i am very happy to know and be a part of Sidera success
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

I think they are supported by big institutions and one reason why I chose to invest here, The impact of the community that makes them strong. We have long way to go. Hope they will reach the hard cap.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

more and more people will be interested in this project to support this project so that success, hopefully all will work as we all hope. With enthusiasm and compactness in developing this project for success will be easy to achieve.
Wearable devices are the next best thing, i really like that Sidera is or will be developing decentralized wearable devices, i would get devices for myself as soon as they're available.  Smiley
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

Why did you make a self-moderated topic? In this forum is not accepted this. This is to remove inconvenient comments and messages!?  Undecided
2 dollars for 1 token on a bear market I think it's very expensive. Virtually all altcoins are falling in price after listing.
I see that the site and the pages in social networks were created less than three months ago http://whois.domaintools.com/sidera.io
At which conferences did you advertise your product and which conferences do you plan to visit in the near future? I want to get acquainted with this information.
Bosunbossman

Activity: 315

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

I really love the idea of this wonderful innovation. I could imagine the continuum decentralized exchange being the first that can be carried on the wrist. Wow this is amazing 

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:16:52 PM

The project looks so promising as well as beneficial for investors. The team is making a very useful tool for storing cryptocurrency. Sidera is making the wearable device far better than as compared to other wearable devices. Everyone is eagerly waiting for this product. I just hope very soon they will become hugely successful.

roluedev

Activity: 128
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

Sidera is developing the first Decentralized Wearable Device Project of the world
liondell

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:07:24 PM

I think that the platform will meet all expectations and will bear fruit.I will watch its development! News is constantly updated. I wish you good luck in your progress.
Cakupa

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:13:57 PM

Stay informed! Less than 23 hours left to the public sale.
SIDERA - wearing the future!
evitasari

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:19:51 AM

all hope the sidera project can be successful, and hopefully the team will do its job well and will provide satisfying results as well.
modemmax

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:44:08 AM

all hope the sidera project can be successful, and hopefully the team will do its job well and will provide satisfying results as well.
Yes, they work extremely well, with the allocation of the funds is good enough he is the best, they even have a lot of support and a lot of participation in the campaign, hopefully all will go well, and achieved its predetermined target.
jayakati

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:56:51 AM

I always expect the best for this project, hopefully with a lot of people that support this project could effect both to the progress of the project. and hopefully this project always runs smoothly until its success can be achieved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: