Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices  (Read 20005 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fekridal

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

Global expansion sounds great but it impossible while you couldn’t buy bag of rice with crypto. It will take a lot of time to change the situation as our cryptoworld is suffering from some kind of government pressure.
Yes, it seems ridiculous to think that cryptocurrencies will ever be allowed to supplant central-bank-issued money. Buying food with crypto is our distant future.
It is one thing for governments to allow small anonymous transactions with virtual currencies; indeed, this would be desirable.
But it is an entirely different matter for governments to allow large-scale anonymous payments, which would make it extremely difficult to collect taxes or counter criminal activity. 
Are you kidding, guys? I suppose you have never heard of bitcoin accepted retailers such as overstock, expedia, even KFC Canada and Microsoft. Sidera team is moving in the right direction.
waciolk

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

Global expansion sounds great but it impossible while you couldn’t buy bag of rice with crypto. It will take a lot of time to change the situation as our cryptoworld is suffering from some kind of government pressure.
Agree with you. The state as usual will try to control everything
Yes the pressure is very high,but in each country it's different. Where are you from?
Estonia
tasedijers

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

Agree with you. The state as usual will try to control everything
Yes the pressure is very high,but in each country it's different. Where are you from?
Estonia
Oh... You understand what I mean.
vordofado

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

Unfortunately I still do not understand how many tokens are already sold? can I find out the exact figure to know how the project is progressing?
lemsopre

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

Yes, it seems ridiculous to think that cryptocurrencies will ever be allowed to supplant central-bank-issued money. Buying food with crypto is our distant future.
It is one thing for governments to allow small anonymous transactions with virtual currencies; indeed, this would be desirable.
But it is an entirely different matter for governments to allow large-scale anonymous payments, which would make it extremely difficult to collect taxes or counter criminal activity. 
Are you kidding, guys? I suppose you have never heard of bitcoin accepted retailers such as overstock, expedia, even KFC Canada and Microsoft. Sidera team is moving in the right direction.
Small businesses aren’t missing out on the action; many small shops have made the switch as well.
fekridal

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

Some companies have lingering doubt, due to the infancy of the cryptomarket
darnekleo

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

Do you guys have any kind of roadmap of what you expect to be accomplished when? Also, what do you have done so far?
nekozuru

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

Some companies have lingering doubt, due to the infancy of the cryptomarket
Smartphones and tablets make a cold, online transfer of money a more personal one
eneariken

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:02:44 PM

Where i can see full list of developer?
Do you have a headquarters?
hesiterlops

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:14:07 PM

Lets make it global! If you succeed to make it quick trend, everything will be possible, as people like trends and follow them by all means. I thing it primarily depends on good marketing. Commercial advertising and marketing practices rule the world.
tenedtau

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

Lets make it global! If you succeed to make it quick trend, everything will be possible, as people like trends and follow them by all means. I thing it primarily depends on good marketing. Commercial advertising and marketing practices rule the world.
Agree with you! Commercial advertising and marketing practices rule the world...But when also plus to all project is very good It's doubles the effect
tenedtau

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

Project with a new idea. By seeing so many partners joining this project I think it will be easy to get success. Goodluck
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:57:46 PM

Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors. Can you hear about your project from the speakers?
liondell

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:44:51 PM

This project is created by a very creative team with excellent marketing skills. Therefore, the project is successful!
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

you are wonderful because you understand that in the future such devices that you offer will be very popular, the main thing is that you implement your product  Wink
duyhenry

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:39:02 AM

Hey guy
Today. I review this project. I think. It will grow and succeed in the future.
Language: Vietnamese
Link: https://steemit.com/ico/@duyhenry/review-ico-or-vn-zodiaq-crypto-fiat-blockchain-platform-nen-tang-blockchain-cua-zodiaq
liondell

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:34:42 PM

Sidera has a good and strong team, predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in the campaign. Your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day.
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

Sidera has a good and strong team, predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in the campaign. Your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day.

To protect users' funds, Sidera creates a safe anti-theft system. User funds cannot be stolen, even if they lose BitSmart or private keys. This platform provides multi-layer security for user satisfaction.
101nowby
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

BTC

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

To protect users' funds, Sidera creates a safe anti-theft system. User funds cannot be stolen, even if they lose BitSmart or private keys. This platform provides multi-layer security for user satisfaction.

I really liked this innovation , read in Medium : https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/why-sidera-has-the-best-security-system-on-the-market-335100b4941e

Security is one of today’s main topics, especially in the crypto world. Sidera has therefore created a fully encrypted device with AES 2048 encryption; a military standard which allows the user the security and authenticity of his data. In today’s media the concern relies always more on security and specifically on the two-factor authentication, namely 2FA.

■▂▂▃▃▅▅ BTC Forever ▅▅▃▃▂▂ ■
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:34:15 PM

I love this project SIDERA,  it's a unique innovation that will transform the crypto world.  This is exactly  what crypto enthusiasts have been waiting  for.  A wearable exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: