Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity  (Read 10334 times)
UncleT

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:01:08 PM

The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO

Good news,so more people will get to know about EverID!

We need to get people hyped over this project. More people means more opportunity for us users. So spread the word, people!
lenyaz

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Sounds nice, sometimes you need to verify recipient. I sure, it will prevent errors.
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

We need to get people hyped over this project. More people means more opportunity for us users. So spread the word, people!

I think it will spread nicely when bounty campaign starts,especially if its some well respected bounty manager is on that.
El Topo

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

I think it will spread nicely when bounty campaign starts,especially if its some well respected bounty manager is on that.

Do we have any announcement when that campaign actually starts?
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

What happens to unsold tokens?In case that happens.

According to the whitepaper ,remaining tokens will be used as reserve.

Will tokens be locked for a certain period of time?
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

I think we will get some announcement about bounty pretty soon  Grin
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

Interesting project with inovative idea.Making it possible for people from all walks of life to have access to money and services.

Thanks for your support. You can also join our TG channel here: https://t.me/EverID

I see that you just started with your telegram group.Do you plan to make some telegram airdrop in the future,it would certainly increase the number of member,and popularize the project.

It would be wise to make some kind of referral program at least ... make people spread the word.

Referral programs are getting a lot of traction recently, one project reached soft cap 3 days after starting referral program.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:50:44 PM

I really like EVERID and waht the team is trying to accomplish.Is whitelist already open?Can we sign up?
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

Wonderful project with great idea.Some notable members in the team and nice list of advisors was what I was able to notice at first glance.
The website is excellent - excellent design and graphics, everything looks airy and easy) Cool I like it very much. I do not like when a website looks like the control panel of a spaceship))) Then the necessary information is very difficult to find.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Londondungeon

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

Which sector you expect to use EVERID the most?
stronger2

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

Which sector you expect to use EVERID the most?
I myself prefer it with his unique concept and there before him, hopefully they can make a good strategy and can develop back
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:40:39 AM

I think we will get some announcement about bounty pretty soon  Grin

You were right,bounty campaign started last night,so join ASAP and get some of those ID tokens,EverID allocated 7,000,000 ID for the bounty campaign!

Here is the link  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4782378
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:00:54 AM

Interesting project with inovative idea.Making it possible for people from all walks of life to have access to money and services.

Thanks for your support. You can also join our TG channel here: https://t.me/EverID

I see that you just started with your telegram group.Do you plan to make some telegram airdrop in the future,it would certainly increase the number of member,and popularize the project.

It would be wise to make some kind of referral program at least ... make people spread the word.

Bounty campaign coming soon...

Great. what about some additional video material about the project?

Im sure when bounty campaign starts we will see many videos out,done by bounty hunters

True,but still it would be nice to see few more promotional videos that explain whats EverID all about
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

You were right,bounty campaign started last night,so join ASAP and get some of those ID tokens,EverID allocated 7,000,000 ID for the bounty campaign!

So i see that we will have to go through KYC to join bounty campaign.Good call,that should discourage scammers from joining.
Miklia

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:41:58 AM

So i see that we will have to go through KYC to join bounty campaign.Good call,that should discourage scammers from joining.

True,KYC becoming mandatory thing lately,so we might get used to it.
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/everid   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. [Suspicious link removed]munity supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
Pipilla

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

I see that you started with bounty,but do you plan referral program,for those that join your sale?
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

What happens to unsold tokens?In case that happens.

According to the whitepaper ,remaining tokens will be used as reserve.

Will tokens be locked for a certain period of time?

Yes,here is the schedule :

2 years for tokens reserved for the Company (25% immediately after 6 month lock-up; remaining 75% vests monthly in equal amounts over the next 18 months)
1 year for Seed round participants (25% immediately; remaining 75% vests 25% quarterly over the next 9 months following 3 month lock-up) .
3 month lock-up for Pre-Sale participants (100% immediately following lock-up)
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

True,KYC becoming mandatory thing lately,so we might get used to it.

some project request KYC for all token holders. I guess it is easier to track those tokens later on.
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

Bounty campaign coming soon...

Great. what about some additional video material about the project?

Im sure when bounty campaign starts we will see many videos out,done by bounty hunters

I would like to see some video info from the team members - get to know them and their view of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: