Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity  (Read 10334 times)
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:09:18 PM

Hello everyone, EverID ANN is now available in French at this link for those interested!

EverID ANN Fr.

Good to see that bounty hunters are active Smiley

Yes, people still care about bounties and so should projects. It's a good promotion and people get something in return.

For how long will bounty go on?

I think it recently started, so it's not too late to join. And it usually lasts till end of the ICO

1. Min/Max Personal Cap $10,000 /$2,000,000.
2. For everything regarding bounties please refer to the group @CSBounty and the administrator @btcltcdigger

do you know up until when the ICO will go on? any exact dates?

We have no public ICO only private and the date is - 13 August to 12 October

How come you decided to go only with private sale?

Yes i would like to know that too.This way many people will be left out

1. Hello and welcome! For everything regarding bounties please refer to the group @CSBounty and the administrator @btcltcdigger on telegram.
2. Min/Max Personal Cap $10,000 /$2,000,000
MaZeeCM

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:11:48 PM

Hello everyone, EverID ANN is now available in French at this link for those interested!

EverID ANN Fr.

Yes, people still care about bounties and so should projects. It's a good promotion and people get something in return.

I think it recently started, so it's not too late to join. And it usually lasts till end of the ICO

In order to attract long term investors first - building a solid foundation for the EverID ecosystem before going public. Its a quite common procedure.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

EverID ANN Fr.

What are the requirements for getting into the private sale? Any whitelisting?

I think only KYC is needed,and minimum investment is 10000 USD.

Min/Max Personal Cap $10,000 /$2,000,000 for private sale.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:57:41 AM

EverID ANN Fr.

Bounty campaigns always generate traffic and ensure a decent amount of exposure, sometimes even manage to create a lasting community.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:11:16 AM

What are the benefits and advantages of EverID?
I suggest reading back to post:
EverID is a device-free, universal identity and value-exchange platform that allows anyone to prove their identity, store value, and transfer funds.
Users receive social and economic benefits from their digital identity. No device is needed to access these benefits. An inclusive and secure identity means seamless value transfer and access to global economic services such as banking, credit, and insurance.
As always, have a look into the EverID whitepaper: https://everid.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/ever_id_whitepaper-1.pdf
-

Who is target market of EverID?
The customer for EverID ranges a large set of clientele that operates with user data. You can think of money transfer companies, semi-governmental organizations that work with user information, but also humanities organizations like the United Nations.
-

Who can guarantee that EVERID is able to protect your privacy? It always comes down to an individual to be informed and take precautions and good judgment when handling private info.
Governance is a major role for companies like EverID. They have to be compliant with GDPR and other data privacy laws. The aim of EverID is to assure users are always capable of selecting who has access to their data and for how long. Furthermore, they allow data to also be deleted or made unavailable.

What I actually meant is that individual is always most important factor when it comes to privacy and protecting info.Also despite all the regulations Facebook and lots of other companies did sell data.
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:42:16 AM

EverID ANN Fr.

how come you don't have public ICO?What is the reasoning behind that decision?
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:50:17 AM

EverID ANN Fr.

how come you don't have public ICO?What is the reasoning behind that decision?

Team simply have a great belief in the project and that they can get all the funds from private sale.This shows that project is quite ambitious.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:05:40 AM

EverID ANN Fr.

Do regulations and restrictions you have for public sale, like people from USA and China have, also apply on private sales?
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:31:04 AM

EverID ANN Fr.

Do regulations and restrictions you have for public sale, like people from USA and China have, also apply on private sales?
ico lasts a long time, hopefully everything will run smoothly and can achieve success and for its future to be more prosperous, I am sure there will be many investors with this project.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:03:02 AM

EverID ANN Fr.

ico lasts a long time, hopefully everything will run smoothly and can achieve success and for its future to be more prosperous, I am sure there will be many investors with this project.
I also wish the best for this project. Hopefully this project can always run smoothly until the success can be achieved. Moreover, this project is maintained by a team that had a very good performance, so I increasingly believe that the project will surely be a success.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:09:26 AM

EverID ANN Fr.

I also wish the best for this project. Hopefully this project can always run smoothly until the success can be achieved. Moreover, this project is maintained by a team that had a very good performance, so I increasingly believe that the project will surely be a success.
all the people that support this project certainly expects it. so let's see how the development of this project, hopefully the team can easily to reach his target.
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:41:32 AM

How to join the sale,whats the procedure,do you have some explanation video or article?
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:21:54 AM

How to join the sale,whats the procedure,do you have some explanation video or article?

Im not sure thats ale started yet,but i agree that there should be some kind of video or article,alot of new people in crypto.
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:07:34 AM

EverID ANN Fr.

1. Min/Max Personal Cap $10,000 /$2,000,000.
2. For everything regarding bounties please refer to the group @CSBounty and the administrator @btcltcdigger

Yes i would like to know that too.This way many people will be left out

1. Hello and welcome! For everything regarding bounties please refer to the group @CSBounty and the administrator @btcltcdigger on telegram.
2. Min/Max Personal Cap $10,000 /$2,000,000

Is the bonus same,no matter how much we invest?
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

EverID ANN Fr.

Team is good and experienced,they have good marketing campaign going on,good product..I think they are set Smiley
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

EverID ANN Fr.

Team is good and experienced,they have good marketing campaign going on,good product..I think they are set Smiley

They still have a long road ahead that might cause some bumps so it's good to surround yourself with advisors that can guide you through that.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

EverID ANN Fr.

so the sale is actually from August to October. This means there is still time to save up money to invest. But I wonder why there is no public sale.
Fiery_Mouwnies

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

Im not sure thats ale started yet,but i agree that there should be some kind of video or article,alot of new people in crypto.

Presale starts on 13th August and Ends on 12th October. More info will definitely follow. Keep an eye on this forum and the Telegram announcement channel to receive the latest updates: https://t.me/EverID_Announcements
El Topo

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

Do you have any big partner that will use your system?
Karam Prasad

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

Presale starts on 13th August and Ends on 12th October. More info will definitely follow. Keep an eye on this forum and the Telegram announcement channel to receive the latest updates: https://t.me/EverID_Announcements

Will 2 months be enough to reach hard cap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: