Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:15:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity  (Read 10337 times)
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:02:38 AM

I wonder how the community reacted to the initial name change?
Everest is more than just user ID verification, and wants the name to reflect this. There seems to be a general understanding and positive feedback from the community about the approach.

What is the amount of tokens prepared for the bounty pool?
There are 7,000,000 IDs reserved for the Bounty campaign

Hey. Tell us please what structure of bonuses do you have for investors and is there anyway?
The seed round had a 50% discount (2M raised), then in a tiered structure there will be a 30%, 20% and 15% discount for the pre sale which is open for participants. The tier structure discount depends on the time of investment and how much has been raised so far. 20M is the goal to be met during these sale rounds.

You can sign up for the pre sale at the bottom of the website https://everest.org  Cool

In connection with what so suddenly there was a rebranding?
p.s. No offense, but when I see the name Everest I have direct associations with the program to track the status of the PC

While our name has changed, our goals, mission, and vision remain constant. We needed a brand that fully encompassed the monumental potential/scope of our platform. The EverID brand will continue to exist under the Everest umbrella representing the identity platform component of our solution.
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

Everest is more than just user ID verification, and wants the name to reflect this. There seems to be a general understanding and positive feedback from the community about the approach.

Hey. Tell us please what structure of bonuses do you have for investors and is there anyway?
The seed round had a 50% discount (2M raised), then in a tiered structure there will be a 30%, 20% and 15% discount for the pre sale which is open for participants. The tier structure discount depends on the time of investment and how much has been raised so far. 20M is the goal to be met during these sale rounds.

You can sign up for the pre sale at the bottom of the website https://everest.org  Cool

p.s. No offense, but when I see the name Everest I have direct associations with the program to track the status of the PC

While our name has changed, our goals, mission, and vision remain constant. We needed a brand that fully encompassed the monumental potential/scope of our platform. The EverID brand will continue to exist under the Everest umbrella representing the identity platform component of our solution.

So basically not to just have it associated with the ID part of the project, but to look beyond to other features, right?
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

So basically not to just have it associated with the ID part of the project, but to look beyond to other features, right?

Hm, that's actually a smart way to look at t, especially if they want to further their development into new directions.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:48:30 AM

What are some of the other features to highlight?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

Yes, While Identity is a huge aspect of our platform as it plays an integral part in all other functionality, the actual APIs and DApps are a much bigger deal.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

Who do you consider to be your main competition?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:49:00 PM

Stellar Lumens, SelfKey, OmiseGo, Ripple, and Sovrin
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

EVEREST has many competitors and relatively strong competitors. What strengths will the project take to win this competition?
CillaryHlinton

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

What is the biggest bonus  possible to get during sale?
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

EVEREST has many competitors and relatively strong competitors. What strengths will the project take to win this competition?

True,competition is tough,but i guess Everest team is sure that they can be better than competition
Iraladman

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

Greetings team. I have just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
Memmoria

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

True,competition is tough,but i guess Everest team is sure that they can be better than competition

First thing you have to do when starting new project is to check the market an competition.And if you see that you can do better than them,then you go for it.So im sure that Everest team did the same.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

I have good feeling that this project have good future, good luck for everyone on this project and i hope it can be good project is a great idea!
MaZeeCM

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:53:01 PM

Cash Transfer: 100% validation of money sent to biometrically verified users.
Remittance: easy, cost-effective way for banks to offer money transfer services.
Micro-finance: full solution to lend money to the billions of people and SMEs.
Micro-insurance: collect documents, biometrically sign contracts to serve billions of users with or without devices.
Medical records: manage documents hosted in the cloud or device, track healthcare for all.
Land: combine titles, GPS coordinates, and identities to bank and secure land.
ID verification: verify identities for value exchange with integrated KYC/AML."
MaZeeCM

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:53:41 PM

Greetings team. I have just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?

The distribution can be found in our whitepaper - > https://everest.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/wp_15.08.pdf
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

Is the minimum investment for each round the same?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

We're unable to comment on other rounds, at this point, however, when the time is right, we'll announce.
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

Can you explain why are those projects competition?
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

Cash Transfer: 100% validation of money sent to biometrically verified users.
Remittance: easy, cost-effective way for banks to offer money transfer services.
Micro-finance: full solution to lend money to the billions of people and SMEs.
Micro-insurance: collect documents, biometrically sign contracts to serve billions of users with or without devices.
Medical records: manage documents hosted in the cloud or device, track healthcare for all.
Land: combine titles, GPS coordinates, and identities to bank and secure land.
ID verification: verify identities for value exchange with integrated KYC/AML."

All this implies that Everest will have to have a deal with some bank right?
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

We're unable to comment on other rounds, at this point, however, when the time is right, we'll announce.

When does the next round actually start?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: