Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity  (Read 10340 times)
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

According to your roadmap EverID 1.0 ges live in September.Is that still the plan,i mean is everything going according to schedule?
the test net is live but its not publicly available

Is there a guesstimate to when could you go public?
[/quote
What does it mean? It is in internal testing phase?

Thats standard practice,to be tested by team first,internally,and once polished to make it public
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

You want to combine several productsin one project as I understand. But But a lot of projects already have this functions (identity, wallet, lending etc.) Do you have some unique functions?

I would say, that one of the uniquenesses of Everest is Peer-to-peer registration using biometric data, which allows anyone, anywhere to enroll in the platform, without the need for a device.

Which platform you mean? Are you sure that other project still dont have this functions? A lot of data and identity projects existed already.

Yeah there is alot of competition out there,but i think us users will profit from that in the end,as best project will win,but i think there is always room for few anyway
asishe

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

Hey
Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar project that do not quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?
you can see the comparison here https://everest.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/everest_pitch_deck_august.pdf
LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

You want to combine several productsin one project as I understand. But But a lot of projects already have this functions (identity, wallet, lending etc.) Do you have some unique functions?

I would say, that one of the uniquenesses of Everest is Peer-to-peer registration using biometric data, which allows anyone, anywhere to enroll in the platform, without the need for a device.

Which platform you mean? Are you sure that other project still dont have this functions? A lot of data and identity projects existed already.

Yeah there is alot of competition out there,but i think us users will profit from that in the end,as best project will win,but i think there is always room for few anyway

Exactly,projects will push each other to get better,and competition is always good,and i think that actual implementation is even more important than idea,so if Everest do that properly,they have good chances.And i think UN chose them for a good reason Smiley
asishe

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

What is meant by no need for the device? How would that work if a person does not have a device at all?
if the user doesn't have a smart phone Everest uses these methods that is by using Webcam, fingerprint reader, app; cloud wallet
asishe

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

I am very happy to be able to participate in the project because this project is very good

Smiley yes
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:09:11 PM

What is meant by no need for the device? How would that work if a person does not have a device at all?
if the user doesn't have a smart phone Everest uses these methods that is by using Webcam, fingerprint reader, app; cloud wallet

ok, but those are devices as well... maybe it is a matter of phrasing.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

Exactly,projects will push each other to get better,and competition is always good,and i think that actual implementation is even more important than idea,so if Everest do that properly,they have good chances.And i think UN chose them for a good reason Smiley

This cooperation with UN [proves how serious and well thought this project is,and it could open many doors in the future!
Facadoro

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

What will be main use cases for Everest,for what you expect Everest to be used most of the times?
EverID is developing a unique platform that will create a digital identification standard powered by blockchain that does not need personal devices to function. An ecosystem consisting of digital wallets, IDs and document management solutions will be created to empower people to access commodities, such as banking products, with ease, and security.

EverID will use biometric data to allow anyone to join a platform without having to use any special devices, allowing everyone to benefit from digital identification!

Thank you for the explanation!

You plan to go for android or iOS version first?

That is to be decided by the core team

So thats not yet decided,and team is working on both versions?

It could depend on what region they plan to attach first because not all regions support the same OS in an equal amount.

That is true.If you plan to start with North America then iOS is way to go,but for the rest of the world,android is the best.

Web version is also not bad idea i think.

U sure? I have heard arguments from reputable folks like myself and their power of reasoning was super strong. The one I liked was in respect to USA hating mac and ios, and that fact alone was enough to bring apple shares prices to the ground line. That argument had the capacity to beat arguments of average sheeple to the bleeding punch.

I think that market share in NA refion is something like 50-50,shared between adnroid and ios,but in the end u need both version to cover whole market
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:43:56 PM

I see that you have some high profile advisors there,inclduing former president of Estonia,really impressive.How close they work on the project?
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

What will be main use cases for Everest,for what you expect Everest to be used most of the times?
EverID is developing a unique platform that will create a digital identification standard powered by blockchain that does not need personal devices to function. An ecosystem consisting of digital wallets, IDs and document management solutions will be created to empower people to access commodities, such as banking products, with ease, and security.

EverID will use biometric data to allow anyone to join a platform without having to use any special devices, allowing everyone to benefit from digital identification!

Thank you for the explanation!

You plan to go for android or iOS version first?

I would prefer to go for Android first, there is more Android users to be honest.

Yes,Android is safer bet for sure,especially if Everest is going worldwide right from the start.
SamEmpori

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

I see that you have some high profile advisors there,inclduing former president of Estonia,really impressive.How close they work on the project?
As advisors, they have advisory roles and support the core team with guidance.

I have heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?
The burning of tokens is aimed to keep the economy stable and help with the growth of the organisational value  Cool
Will-Natsu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

It seems like this business has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live? Thanks! Planning to promote this project.
sila-shulz1272

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:50:22 AM

As I understand Everyd is another project aimed at user identification, so many have already been similar projects and no practical application of this technology in the real world ! To take at least application identification when passing kyc in conducting the ico ! How easy it would be to undergo this procedure. However, everything is limited to the collection of Ethereum and all ...
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

In case someone missed,Everest  won Top 5 in @CoinAgenda Asia's ICO contest!

Here is the video with highlights  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shz0tFvfv_M
KirchhoferAmop

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:45:35 AM

Greetings,  It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this project. I'm in, I'll put all of my assets to this idea. I'll take my time for this
Bendix

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:14:11 AM

In case someone missed,Everest  won Top 5 in @CoinAgenda Asia's ICO contest!

Here is the video with highlights  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shz0tFvfv_M

Great video,thank you for sharing,and this kind of thinsg will surely bring alot of attention and hype around Everest!
Crazy_Heart

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

As I understand Everyd is another project aimed at user identification, so many have already been similar projects and no practical application of this technology in the real world ! To take at least application identification when passing kyc in conducting the ico ! How easy it would be to undergo this procedure. However, everything is limited to the collection of Ethereum and all ...

Yes, this technology is the future, and many companies are working on this, including Everest. I believe this team has what it takes to succeed.
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

Yes, this technology is the future, and many companies are working on this, including Everest. I believe this team has what it takes to succeed.

I think many people in the developed world don't understand how many underbanked people are there in the world, and those without ID, so something like Everest will change their lives.
kameiro

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the plan goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: