Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity  (Read 10333 times)
PujuTravala

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

No matter where you go, you need a means to prove your identity on your own, and you need to work even if a war breaks up or becomes a refugee. Everest  solves that, Everest  is working on user-centric, biometric, global identity solutions on the blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:17:20 AM

I have heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?

The unsold tokens will be included into  our company's reserve which will be later be attributed to product development, marketing, operations and other necessities to drive the project forward.

So you will keep those tokens on some specific address with rest of the supply?And is it going to be locked?

ANd will investors be able to see when you use those tokens and for what they are being used for?

We have no information on that yet. As far as we know, the core team has all the rights to use it for marketing, operations, product development, and etc. Please, stay tuned for more info.

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Some more information on this questions would be welcome as I consider transparency as an important factor in decision making.

Im sure everything will be transparent,since thats the only way to deal with unsold tokens if you dont burn them.

Not necessarily burning. Some projects simply distribute unsold tokens among investors depending on the tokens they purchased.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:32:56 AM

I have heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?

The unsold tokens will be included into  our company's reserve which will be later be attributed to product development, marketing, operations and other necessities to drive the project forward.

So you will keep those tokens on some specific address with rest of the supply?And is it going to be locked?

ANd will investors be able to see when you use those tokens and for what they are being used for?

We have no information on that yet. As far as we know, the core team has all the rights to use it for marketing, operations, product development, and etc. Please, stay tuned for more info.

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Some more information on this questions would be welcome as I consider transparency as an important factor in decision making.

Im sure everything will be transparent,since thats the only way to deal with unsold tokens if you dont burn them.

Not necessarily burning. Some projects simply distribute unsold tokens among investors depending on the tokens they purchased.

Thats basically same thing,either you burn ,ot just giverest to those that ivested.I think better way might be some kind of staking system.
dengan

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:45:27 AM

From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest idea. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the project’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

they can also use it for marketing purposes or bonuses for new users.
Licimur

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:11:00 AM

Was your smart contract audited by an independent cybersecurity company?
Sautiseroc

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:14:42 AM

This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

they can also use it for marketing purposes or bonuses for new users.

If done in proper and transparent way, unsold tokens can be successfully used for many things.
Roserneuprith

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:16:45 AM

Good night Team. But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
koinscrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:58:35 AM

Good night Team. But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please

I think Bitcointalk trust this project and team behind this.
daniel_fenton

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks

I believe that the token prices are tied to eth.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

Thanks

Is there no way to counter that? It just seems that with the current trends that could be a downfall for a lot of projects.
asishe

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

Thanks

Is there no way to counter that? It just seems that with the current trends that could be a downfall for a lot of projects.
price per token is $0.09
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Yea, that is completely legit, just needs to be done transparently to avoid potential issues.
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.

Everest is not similar to neither of those, you have some bad info my friend.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:46:21 PM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Yea, that is completely legit, just needs to be done transparently to avoid potential issues.

in my opinion, better to burn unsold token than use it.
it will reduce total supply and circulating supply. pumping price will easy if there is limited supply and useable of token is huge

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Fekete

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:46:27 PM

Everest is not similar to neither of those, you have some bad info my friend.

Neo is basicly a Chinese Etherium, same principle.

ADA completely different to Agate to and will try to be all that Etherium is and more.

So none of those have anything similar to what Everest is bringing.
GhattiDustan

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:47:02 PM

The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge plan based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the project, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

Hi team!
Is that token will be treated as official currency of the forum to take part into auction or purchase advertisement. I hope this is not joke because it is started by admin of this forum so that I will keep this under my watch list before take any action.

What do you mean by official currency of the forum? Which forum?
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: