Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity  (Read 10333 times)
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

How does Everest govern the data of users to prevent misuse by their 3rd party clients?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joseph_id

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

EverID is a device-free, universal identity and value-exchange platform.Everest has been supported by global financial institutions.

What do you mean by device-free?Wont you need to use some kind of device for verification?Or i misunderstood this concept?

It's peer to peer registration using biometric data allows anyone, anywhere to enroll in the platform without the need for a device.

but how can you use the biometric data if you don't have a device?

you would definitely need some type of reader for the data - depending on what the data is.

That seems a bit complicated and an expensive endeavour. I really hope they found a better way.

If an individual does not possess the technology, an agent system will enable them to be enrolled via the Everest Agent DApp.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

How does Everest govern the data of users to prevent misuse by their 3rd party clients?

Isnt data user controlled,so all access has to be verified by the user,in order to prevent possible hack attempts
joseph_id

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

Users are the originator of every transaction. Therefore, the user is the final arbitrator of what is being shared. They are in complete control of their data and no one can abuse that.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

Users are the originator of every transaction. Therefore, the user is the final arbitrator of what is being shared. They are in complete control of their data and no one can abuse that.

I get it now,thank you.Are we going to be able to backup our data,to have it somewhere safe?
joseph_id

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

I get it now,thank you.Are we going to be able to backup our data,to have it somewhere safe?

The data is constantly backed up in the EverID Datagram, and yes the data is portable for the user.

Aximetria

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

So it's like all in one platform or I am wrong?
joseph_id

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:34:54 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 05:30:36 PM by joseph_id

It is a very complete solution with the following components-

● EverChain, a massively scalable, cost-effective layer 2 transaction chain that enables
value-transfer between parties.
● EverWallet, a digital wallet that enables the storage of multiple currencies, identity
data and documents.
● EverID, a decentralized identity platform utilizing biometric + government + 3rd party
identity to provide users with an user-controlled, device-fee digital identity
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

● EverChain, a massively scalable, cost-effective layer 2 transaction chain that enables
● EverWallet, a digital wallet that enables the storage of multiple currencies, identity
data and documents.
● EverID, a decentralized identity platform utilizing biometric + government + 3rd party

Nice explanation. Thank you Smiley
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:56:20 PM

The data is constantly backed up in the EverID Datagram, and yes the data is portable for the user.

Can you tell me more about EverID Datagram,whats that?
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:56:53 PM

What are your plans for unsold tokens?
joseph_id

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:57:31 PM

Can you tell me more about EverID Datagram,whats that?

It is a document made up of the user’s identity information encrypted in a proprietary layers of the onion encryption schema.
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

data and documents.

Those components will be available from the beginning, or some will be added later during development?
joseph_id

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:36:57 PM

data and documents.

Those components will be available from the beginning, or some will be added later during development?

All will be available from the beginning
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:32:41 AM

data and documents.

Great,going strong right from the beginning,i like that.When can we expect all that,this year or next?
Primaryio

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:44:38 AM

Very interesting and great project and great team,and something we actually need.
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:54:11 AM

Team said it earlier that  unsold tokens will be included company's reserve which will be later used for marketing ,development etc.
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:16:19 AM

Team said it earlier that  unsold tokens will be included company's reserve which will be later used for marketing ,development etc.

If done in proper and transparent way, it can be much better than just burning the tokens. Since Everest team is reliable, I have no doubts that everything will be done in proper way.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:38:50 AM

data and documents.

Great,going strong right from the beginning,i like that.When can we expect all that,this year or next?

According to the roadmap, Everest 1.0 should be released next month, October. If no delays if course as those happen sometimes.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

data and documents.

According to the roadmap, Everest 1.0 should be released next month, October. If no delays if course as those happen sometimes.
Yes, please check out the roadmap for more detail. Everest 1.0 ((token, ID+Wallet DApp blockchain, admin console, and API) will go live in October 2018.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: