Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity  (Read 10333 times)
PujuTravala

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:02:40 AM

Can you name some of your most important partnerships?

I think biggest name so far was UN. It can't really get better than that Smiley

That can of partnershio can surely open many dooers,especially among other institutions and organisations.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:31:49 AM

Is your smart contract audited by the independent company?
00007crypto

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

Hey..! interesting project... curious about your long term plan, where you see this project in future??
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

Whats the market you plan to focus on after platform going Live?I mean you plan to focus on institutions like hospitals or big companies,or private persons?
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

Can you name some of your most important partnerships?
You can check out the partners information in whitepaper page #29. And read about our latest partnership with ID2020 and the Government of Indonesia here:
https://medium.com/@EverestDotOrg/everest-id2020-and-the-government-of-indonesia-tnp2k-secretariat-announce-innovative-identity-c9037efdf0cc
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

I think Everest is an interesting and diverse project with features. I think, with a wallet that can hold multiple types of money will be one of the differences and the power to Everest can compete and grow.

MaZeeCM

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

Multi-currency wallet will be availible on mobile platform? also "Verify users through biometrics" - list all the ways "biometrics" that you will use
Yes, Everest 2.0 with multi-currency wallet and API integrations will be rolling out in 2019 Mar.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:17:38 AM

Hey..! interesting project... curious about your long term plan, where you see this project in future??
Please check out the roadmap in the whitepaper at page #28: https://everest.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Everest_Whitepaper_01Sept2018-v2.pdf
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:26:07 AM

Multi-currency wallet will be availible on mobile platform? also "Verify users through biometrics" - list all the ways "biometrics" that you will use
Yes, Everest 2.0 with multi-currency wallet and API integrations will be rolling out in 2019 Mar.

How many currencies you plan to support?I mean will there be some limit on number so you gonna support only those popular ones,or it will be unlimited?
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

How many currencies you plan to support?I mean will there be some limit on number so you gonna support only those popular ones,or it will be unlimited?
I think that will only top coins which have liquidity . Dead coins I do not see the point to keep in purses . I'm waiting for this wallet to be ready .

Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:12:34 AM

I think that will only top coins which have liquidity . Dead coins I do not see the point to keep in purses . I'm waiting for this wallet to be ready .

Makes sense to support only good coins,as you said noone will benefit by supporting dead or obscure coins that noone is using,it would just cause mess.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

Makes sense to support only good coins,as you said noone will benefit by supporting dead or obscure coins that noone is using,it would just cause mess.

But those obscure coins would become popular if people started using them Cheesy It seems like a difficult process tho...
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

I see that we will be able to sue Everest for ID verification,does that mean i will be able to Everest for KYC purposes?
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

But those obscure coins would become popular if people started using them Cheesy It seems like a difficult process tho...

Well i dont think that Everest platform is the weay to increase popularity of your own coin ,adn as others said before,only proven and top coins should be considered for use on the platform.
asishe

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

I see that we will be able to sue Everest for ID verification,does that mean i will be able to Everest for KYC purposes?
Through the API, users are able to interact with their EverID and EverWallet on devices
that they don’t own, like, fingerprint-sensor enabled ATMs, or facial-recognition
enabled medical tablets. They are also able to use their EverID or EverWallet
in apps not provided by Everest for services like biometric unlocking, simple user
onboarding (automated KYC/ AML checks), and medical form auto-fill.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

Well i dont think that Everest platform is the weay to increase popularity of your own coin ,adn as others said before,only proven and top coins should be considered for use on the platform.

The platform can offer a lot of perks but not sure it will increase popularity of other coins.
cmdr1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

Which platforms can use the api and what are some.of the benefits of integration?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:07:58 PM

Through the API, users are able to interact with their EverID and EverWallet on devices
that they don’t own, like, fingerprint-sensor enabled ATMs, or facial-recognition
in apps not provided by Everest for services like biometric unlocking, simple user

But for that to be implemented you will have to sign partnerships with those companies, in order to use for example  fingerprint enabled ATMs?
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

But for that to be implemented you will have to sign partnerships with those companies, in order to use for example  fingerprint enabled ATMs?

It is still a bit fuzzy to me how people will allow fingerprint atm access. That will need huge security precautions.
UncleT

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:34:58 PM

It is still a bit fuzzy to me how people will allow fingerprint atm access. That will need huge security precautions.

I guess it's a neat idea if you live in a perfect society, but all I see is peoples fingers getting chopped off. I'll pass on that one.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: