Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to start an ICO?  (Read 533 times)
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:02:08 PM

Yes you need the people to participate but you will have to start it. You have said nothing of what project it is.
I read your other replies and you are just saying it is unique.
I know you dont want to tell it yet for it not to be copied.

Make a whitepaper then, without it we will have no idea on which branch we should point you out.
We are all mere guessing here without accurate answers.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

Make an ICO is not as simply as we said about an idea. its more like build a startup. (i will said digital startup). which is inside ICO there should be a professional team, platform, products and another essence stuff that very important to developed

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:16:10 AM

For me, you should first identify some problems of the community, then think about the solution of it. You need to brainstorm lot of ideas if you want to start a project and probably you need a team for that, also you need programmers to do the flow of your ICO something like how it works.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:21:35 AM

The best way to start an ICO is to make sure the project comes with an idea which is in demand or can solve a pressing need for mankind. With that you can be sure to attract the attention of great investors. Secondly, the forum is the best place to create more awareness through the creation of ANN threads and Bounty threads.
Marbela2018

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:39:39 AM

Hi everybody, I'm might be a fool, but to me what is important about cryptocurrency, blockchain etc is not to make a financial speculation but more about revolutionizing things that for decades have been corrupted or maybe not possible because possible government shout down.

With that being said, if somebody has a good idea that can be decentralized and crypto friendly, what would be the best way to start a project?

In order to get an ICO started it's ideal to get people involved in the project team, is there a source where is possible to share an idea and maybe get an ICO started?

Your question is very good, unfortunately I do not have any merit yet. I also have thoughts like you, how to start an ICO project. Maybe a lot of experts here and I have to learn from small things.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:27:37 AM

If you have a team then start researching about your service or product. I think then you may have to create a whitepaper and prepare your team for the upcoming stages.

A marketing team yes.

In addition to marketing and development teams, an ICO should also have potential future products, such as products on health, energy, finance, and more. And then this will be a consideration for investors to participate in the project. In fact, ICO will succeed if token sales reach hard cap. This is just an ordinary suggestion from me.
you can see the white paper and so now it is stout people who invest in ICO but there are many people who invest in ICO but do not get profit then if you want to start ICO you have to be careful and see white paper and a team of workers

alenpowa (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:57:20 AM

For me, you should first identify some problems of the community, then think about the solution of it. You need to brainstorm lot of ideas if you want to start a project and probably you need a team for that, also you need programmers to do the flow of your ICO something like how it works.

Agree, identify a problem and give a solution  Grin
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:36:47 AM

it's not easy to just start an ICO nor it's very hard . firstly, start by gathering a professional team with some good developers to turn your "idea" into something real , then you should develop MVP before thinking about doing any marketing as by doing that you add some creditability to the project and some tranquility to the investors . lastly, start making your marketing plan to get people know about your project .
p.s: you will need some good capital to do this.

BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:37:18 AM

At present, most ICO projects are still speculative, which is a dangerous thing.
People don't really see them as value investments.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
erjanite

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:40:47 AM

Before considering on starting an ICO, Please make sure that the deliverables of your product will make a great impact on blockchain community. This is what we do right? We solve problems. We gather infos and convert into data that sufficient enough to propose for an ICO. Also, Gather teams that are committed to what the company do.
alenpowa (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:43:51 AM

it's not easy to just start an ICO nor it's very hard . firstly, start by gathering a professional team with some good developers to turn your "idea" into something real , then you should develop MVP before thinking about doing any marketing as by doing that you add some creditability to the project and some tranquility to the investors . lastly, start making your marketing plan to get people know about your project .
p.s: you will need some good capital to do this.

Yes I agree with you, I think develop a MVP it's very important, I don't think ICO without it can really work.
Marketing is very important too.
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:08:57 AM

From my point of view if you want to start your own ICO you have to take some step. First of all analyze the other ICO. Secondly creating a white paper than build your team, after that resolving the legal question and some other process finally you announce about tour ICO.
BTCCavalletto

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

From my point of view to start a new ICO you have to follow some rules. To run smooth operation you have to analyze the running ICO. You have take some steps for like creating white paper, build a team, preparing website, security system, contract outside develop to develop and finally announce and briefly describe about
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:29:13 AM

I think you must have the great project purpose which attract the investors. if your project is that much attractive and crypto friendly project i think then you can think for start an ICO.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

Explore the top ICO listing sites, track projects, and find out which blockchain development companies stand behind them. Then make use of global freelancing platforms. Upwork, formerly Elance-oDesk etc. Choose your team from them.
tiplols

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

I think creating demand and usability is the first and to do that you have to research about market demand. Then you can think about services and the community beside these a good team is so much important for a successful ICO.
alenpowa (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

I think creating demand and usability is the first and to do that you have to research about market demand. Then you can think about services and the community beside these a good team is so much important for a successful ICO.

It's very important to understand if your project has potential customers for sure.
I agree that should be the first step.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

best way to start ICO would be after you prepare everything you need and whats left is to raise funds on that project so you can start to develop it. if possible make a running project first to have a higher chance for it to succeed but it still depends on the project.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

Services and excellency of products are must I think. In my opinion marketing and advertising is very much important for an ICO. And all these work will be done by a great team.
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

Starting an ICO is a real serious business. But I assume you should go in a proper way such deciding suitable ICO for you, creating a product first then token, getting a legal opinion from experienced, writing a white paper and creating community and rumor which will help you to achieve attention, getting your token out to exchange at last.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: