Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:54:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to start an ICO?  (Read 533 times)
alenpowa (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

Starting an ICO is a real serious business. But I assume you should go in a proper way such deciding suitable ICO for you, creating a product first then token, getting a legal opinion from experienced, writing a white paper and creating community and rumor which will help you to achieve attention, getting your token out to exchange at last.

Do you think is it a good idea to hire somebody experienced to write the white paper?
alenpowa (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:34:35 PM

I think you should start by creating a whitepaper and develop it with the help of professional editors and advisers. You can also offer these advisers to join your team if that makes you more credible or capable. Then you should focus on the legal questions that may arise and the development of the website. To build your team try searching LinkedIn based on your needs and connect with them Skype to make formal offer.

I have 2 questions if you don’t mind

#1 is it important for team members to have a LinkedIn account? For credibility and trust

#2 should be the person in charge of writing the white paper a marketer or an editor?
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

I don't think it's a good idea right now, as ICOS appear every day, but due to the large number of scams and other factors, the credibility of the ICO is gradually disappearing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Delilonia1

Activity: 463

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:11:37 PM

This topic is really good I must say and it is actually pointing to a direction that needs proper consideration. In my own opinion though, I still prefer projects undergoing icos as this still tend to reinforce the importance of decentralisation as regards the possibility that anything can be decentralised in as much it is acceptable and tangible in its services

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:14:30 PM

Hi there,

There are companies and platforms that help you to start an ICO. I would not name any here since it was not near my interest area anytime. Try to search here and google maybe.

Kind regards,

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

Hi there,

There are companies and platforms that help you to start an ICO. I would not name any here since it was not near my interest area anytime. Try to search here and google maybe.

Kind regards,
I'd rather pay attention to the bitcointalk information, because there is enough required information here. But in no case will Google search engine not be used, because there are enough fraudulent projects there.
Riha

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:33:25 PM

If you asked such a question, then probably you do not need to start your ICO. Well, in any case, you need a team of professionals. I think that you can even hire the team Menlo.one. But let's see how they will conduct their own ICO.

3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

To my mind you should take recommendations from experts who have got a large experience in this sphere, you will get a competetive opinion about this deal.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

Road map and whitepaper are important points to take a part with an ICO. Because both will illustrate all the projects owned by an ICO other than the developers of the ICO will look at both. This factor will give an investor when getting a loss or gain profit. Just an information is very much ICO that leads to a scam so doing research on the ICO project is the most important factor.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

Having a revolutionary idea might not be enough to make an ICO successful; majority of investors look for companies or organizations that go all the way bay prior to conducting coin offerings. It makes sense that these kind of projects has a hight chance of success compared to some unknown entity without a working product.

straimrpl777

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

I think that in connection with this situation in the market is not the best time for launching crypto projects, especially for people who do not know what is needed and how to do it. The most top projects do not make a profit.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

First you definitely need to start with Whitepaper and take help from experts who knows how to write and edit whitepaper. You should consider all the legal obstacles you can face with someone good with cyber law (legal advisor) and for finding member for your teams you can try LinkedIn, Bitcointalk forum and Reddit. Give a post with you requirements and contact people who are interested. Trust should be the factor when you interview people for your team.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

I consider that it would be better to start with the creation of community because it is the main element of the future success for each ICO I am sure.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
alenpowa (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

Having a revolutionary idea might not be enough to make an ICO successful; majority of investors look for companies or organizations that go all the way bay prior to conducting coin offerings. It makes sense that these kind of projects has a hight chance of success compared to some unknown entity without a working product.
Projects that have a MVP is what are people are looking for in your opinion? I think so too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: