Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:39:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many inactive participants in bounties campaign.  (Read 701 times)
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:15:26 AM

These participants are not rewarded, and if they don't follow the rules, they don't get anything.
I think most of the participants chose to give up the project or have no time to participate. Huh

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:16:27 AM

I think it is due to the fact that bounty hunters get vreedy and try to join each and every campaign and when you are participating in dozens of them you cannot even recall all of them so it is highly suggested to only participate in limited campaigns so you can work with focus.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

I was trying to join the facebook and twitter bounty campaign also but when I found out that facebook might consider my account violating their rules, I turned the bounty down. Risking accounts are not worth doing. And also I'm pissed that the participants had to report on the forum about the number of post and links in the bounty thread. That is going to keep me busy finding my links which the bounty manager should be doing.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.
Does it mean that this other  inactive 700 still gets a reward?
700 out of 1200 participants who are not active in the list of spreandsheets that mean those who are inactive have backed out of the campaign, many of the reasons they are backwards
1.rulles usual heavy to do
2.project extends for a long time
3. the project has seen no potential
and others
I also agree with you and I think these people do not get rewards at the end or they calculate their stake based on the the time they participated, but those that did not contribute at all may get nothing as reward.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:25:26 AM

This is because some different reason, there are many inactive bounty participant because they was earned very small reward and they waiting long for that token tradeable on the exchange, so they thinking just waste too many times to join bounty program. From my experienced in article campaign i have earned bounty token equivalent $5 to $10 and i can not sell it on the exchanges because the amount is too small. Other reason is duration of the campaign now too long up to 4 to 6 month. Reward of bounty campaign now not so high like last year, so we have to spend more times and join more bounty campaign if want to make good money.

balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

For me I think,why many inactive participants in bounty campaign it is because of their rank specially junior member.The big gap of a stakes that rewarded and the value of token too.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.

certainly will not get the reward from the token ico. but depending on the team manager, if the manager is more sensitive then he will give sanction for those who violate the rules.

starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

Perhaps they just did not fully understand how to participate in it, and therefore they are not considered!
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

Maybe they forget because too many campaigns are followed so it's not possible to do everything. then we must be wise in choosing a campaign that we will follow so as not to be neglected.  focus on 1-3 campaigns that we will follow so that no such thing happens
Cagripharmacy

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

there is already too much participation, and most of these contributions are also fake, so unfortunately, it is possible

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Valay9836

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

I agree with one of the comments all due to lack of knowledge of the industry . this happens.
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

Not as if all are inactive entirely but some that have fill in the form to participate doesn't understand the rules and how to do their task so the bounty manager won't award them stakes that's why you think some are inactive while some lose interest in the bounty after they have fill the participation form
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:35:20 AM

I think maybe they see the bounty project has no potential and no profit for them, I see a lot of bounty hunters stop in the middle of the road, and see bounty projects that are more interesting and give them a profit.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

I think maybe they see the bounty project has no potential and no profit for them, I see a lot of bounty hunters stop in the middle of the road, and see bounty projects that are more interesting and give them a profit.

Yes there is many times that it happened after they fill up the registration form and do they work, when they see the bounty has no potential to give them profit they will leave and searching another campaign.

anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

Twitter and Facebook campaign is a easy way to earn bounty reward, so most of the project bounty social media campaign spreadsheet also more than 1K participants, including newbies, bot, or multiple account, I believe a lot of is fake participants and manage by bot, I won't participants social media bounty because reward is less and wait my time, I try to learn how to do translate campaign and content campaign because reward is higher than other

desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:58:32 AM

There are different reasons for this. I am sure there are many fake accounts on this forum. Otherwise, if you don't follow the rules, you will appear inactive  Smiley

deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:01:50 AM

There's some particular reason:
1. Bounty rules.
 • They first filled the form before even reading the rules, and kaboom, they realize that they're not really qualified.
 • They're confused.
 • They realized that the reward are not so good.
2. Bounty Manager.
 • After filling the form, they've heard a FUD about the Manager.
3. The Project itself.
 • Just like number 2, they've heard a FUD about the project.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

Because there are some managers giving stakes to participants that is not active thats why many bounty hunter takes advantage of that.

invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

most of them are just participating in different bounty campaigns but because they become part of many bounty campaigns like facebook and twitter campaign, sometimes they cant handle it anymore.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:05:05 AM

Yes there is many times that it happened after they fill up the registration form and do they work, when they see the bounty has no potential to give them profit they will leave and searching another campaign.

And sometimes the other bounty are giving rewards to participants that they're not do the work in campaign, I don't know why maybe the bounty manager are lazy and not monitored the participants just giving an stakes.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: