Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:12:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many inactive participants in bounties campaign.  (Read 701 times)
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

Typically, bounty campaigns are run using stakes.
The more you contribute, the more stakes you earn.
Then, you get a higher percentage of the reward pool based on how many stakes you earn.
So if someone is inactive and not earning stakes, then it doesn't take away from you at all.
I guess a downside would be if there is a limited number of openings and a lot of it is taken up by inactive people, that can hamper the ICOs exposure.

Mostly, bounty hunters mass apply to everything.
I have seen that the mentality is quantity over quality.
I imagine that through that, there will be quite a lot of projects that they end up not following through on.

In my mind, doing it that way is just sheer madness.
A shitcoin is a still a shitcoin and worth zero, even if you have thousands of it in different shapes and colors.

hohaitiepd

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:40:56 AM

Because after register, they realized that this project reward doesn't deserve to their hard working, so they quit, or they are too busy to  follow campaign Tongue
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:44:56 AM

Because too many of them are just register, they dont even care if they would be able to complete all of the tasks requires. When you signed for more than 20 bounties per week, i think we will be having a hard time to do all of them, its just uneffective. I think that is what happen when you see a spreadsheet with 1000 or more participants but only half of them who got stakes.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:50:09 AM

This is due only to the fact that the participants either did not fully understand the conditions of participation, or incorrectly fulfilled certain conditions. After all, as for the bounty companies in social networks, there are their own requirements for participation, the number of subscribers on the page and its activity. I have at one time until I have shaken my page, spent more than one month to meet all the requirements and receive bounties.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:51:06 AM

Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.
Does it mean that this other  inactive 700 still gets a reward?

I think people are burnt out on this whole crypto thing right now. People expected the world to change and to be rich and everything to work, but progress is slower than that in reality

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:18:38 AM

It is because bad organisation and laziness of some particular guys here, you can see even in top signature campaigns many guys who would not do their job, people are having less serious attitude to cryptocurrency involvement than to a regular job.
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:27:48 AM

They can't get their reward because they don't follow the rules of the bounty. Some of the participants didn't work on that because they are tired to continue. Thousands of participants, but only few are actives.
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

the presence of many inactive participants in bounties campaign is due to many reasons, major one is that many members join bounties without carefully reading the rules so they get disqualified from the beginning by a responsible and trustworthy manager but sometimes you find managers distributing stakes to everyone which is completely wrong because the numbers of cheaters is in this work is very high.
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:55:37 AM

Because sometime if the bounty manager or bounty checker is lazy they will just put stakes even in inactive participants thats why they will just wait to get stakes even they dont pass works
nizelong

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:25:43 AM

It is not difficult to understand that many people give up for various reasons in the process of participating in the bounty. They may think that the time is too long, the difficulty is too great, or that the bounty has no value. I believe that every bounty participant is thinking about it in the process of bounty.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

I think that majority of them might not know what to do or didn't follow the rules correctly.

Or maybe just dummy accounts.

MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

They are huge in number and for a Manager to do some checking on the part of the social media campaign. That sometimes they just do some checking is not thorough. Some participants in social media, they have not been active in doing but can get value. And this is a mistake and this eventually could make other participants feel aggrieved.
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:42:05 AM

In my observation, some of the participants are just dummies. They just fill up those forms and get lost. Or they just join the camapaign and having no time for many of reports they have to cope up. Or either they dont understand more or forget that they join in those camapigns.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:42:45 AM

Perhaps these members simply work with the bot. Good organizers notice this quickly and do not include such bets.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:54:52 AM

inactive participants on bounty campaigns are those bounty hunters dont know how to do there job as a bounty hunters, or sometimes they just filled up to join such campaigns and get lost. for those participants joins bounty and inactive doing there job but still receiving stakes the problem of that is in the bounty manager, he/she doesn't check the weekly reports.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.
Does it mean that this other  inactive 700 still gets a reward?

There are many different reasons why someone is not active in a bounty campaign. Reasons are e.g. no time, no desire, trust in the project lost, bitcointalk ban, dead, accident and so on. As you can see, there are many reasons why people are not active. There is something like that in every bounty campaign.  Smiley
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

Many bots, there are those who do not fulfill the conditions of the company. Someone throws the company after registration, realizing that they do not need it.

Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

because many of them have not yet fully understood how to work for the bounty,how to participate in the bounty,few people know how to earn on the bits,how to participate and what you need to know about the bounty,you need to read a lot and analyze.not everyone understands what the term stands for generosity, which may be generous.

That could be the possible reason why there are inactive in participating  in bounty campaign after they sign up. I know someone that we join at the same time yet she didn't continue as she dont want to wait too long for the reward as she is not fully understand the potential we get. Some of them is not interested to step out in their comfort zone.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

Maybe there are some inactive bounties participants because of lack of patience, and usually to the long term bounty program because they want an easy income that's they are feel bored on it. And also because of lack of understanding about the program and doubt was prevail.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

You probably will not be long on our site because if a certain user is inactive then he will not give reports and of course he will not count the earned coins exactly for this control there are reports it is a probe of activity and work done!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: