Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:37:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many inactive participants in bounties campaign.  (Read 696 times)
Bimaab

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

the most of these people inactive on the list they joined another bounty campaign or many more, and some others register, but don't participate because they don't have time or another reason... the bounty campaign require a lot of work  Cool
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

they may have found some more profitable projects and did not waste time and other reasons may be too many participants so be sure to get a little reward
Noyon445

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

I agree with you, in every bounty campaign there is a lot of inactive participants. There are many reasons for this.Some reasons are
1.Most of the people don't understand how to participate and fullfilled all requirements.
2. Project Extends for a long time.
3.They found more profitable projects and lose interest for current project.
4.Atfer some weeks project has seen no potential
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.
Does it mean that this other  inactive 700 still gets a reward?

You know what if that project will succeed maybe you will receive higher token especially if you're doing your best...  Its your advantage though it is not easy control our mind to take that maybe it is a sign tha it is scam..  Maybe there are a reason behind why they are always inactive.. Maybe they also try some bounty task and Airdrops...
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:36:51 PM

You do not have to put the blame entirely on the bounty hunters. There are lots of reasons one could actually point to, however, some do have to be blamed too for failing to grasp how the social media or the bounty campaigns as a whole work. Maybe the news of receiving tokens for registering only have filled some peoples ears, by so doing are on the look out for any generous campaigns that would do such. On the other hand, the idea of extending bounty campaigns date, ICO turning scam or reducing rewards or offering a meagre sum for a herculean task do chase some people off.
margaret22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

They may have found a better bounty instead. Or dissappointed in that bounty for some reason. People have right to change their mind Smiley No reward though in this case.

alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

I read a lot about the fact that people just forget about some Bounty in which they participate, it happens if a person participates for example in 100 campaigns simultaneously. In addition: bored, difficult, laziness
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

So on your example, here,long done,and now the price in General has fallen dramatically,and tokens admins don't give pull or cut,or the price drops to just 5-10 from the price that was on the ISO,so imagine a question like this,and on what to live what is bunty doing???

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.

There might be several reasons why people are inactive in bounty campaigns
1. Multi account - people sign up with multi account and forget to post with all of them- wich is good for the legit participants in my opinion
2. They forget that they need to post their activity(at least for Facebook and Twitter Campaigns)
3. They just don't care anymore about that specific campaign
4. They don't understand the Rules. i mean some of them are joining hoping that they will get something for free
5. Lack of time - also happened to me a few times when i didn't had the time to do the posts required for a bounty for a specific week
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:51:15 AM

There may be many reasons for each participant, but the worst thing is that they did it on purpose.
This seems to be happening to the signature campaign too, although it's different.
But they obviously do it for profit without doing the task as a bounty participant.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:19:52 AM

It depends on the bounty, others bounty credits their stakes/ tokes even there active in a few weeks but there are other bounty disqualify those in-active participants as a reaason that they not helping the bounty campaign. In short, different bounty have differrent rules to be follow.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:23:25 AM

It seems that depends on the manager. A very active manager will actually select all participants.
Maybe that's the reason there is a list of the best campaign managers according to bounty participants.
So recognizing them might be a bit of help.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:25:44 AM

participants not active in bounty campaigns are normal, they may be in another campaign or may not be able to do the job to the fullest. so they are like not active in the campaign.

AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:27:52 AM

the thing you mean is cheating to get a lot of money, not just Facebook campaigns but includes blog campaigns and signature campaigns.
the manager might not check them all.
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:28:53 AM

The main reason for such inactive participants is the length of bounty program. The users can't keep it with the bounty campaign for months.
The campaign to should be selective in taking in the participants and limit the participation. And keep their spreadsheet tidy and updated.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:32:19 AM

Inactive people will not receive rewards, managers will check and count shares for those who successfully complete the target of one week.
The reward will be based on the number of stakes an account receives, by the end of the project you will see how a person is paid. There will never be an injustice that happens, do not be too worried. Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:33:34 AM

There are many reasons why they register but do not participate as they have not read the rules, they subscribe but have forgotten or do not want to join the project anymore, or simply spammers have to fill in automatically. This is bad for limiting the number of people and you can not participate, but if you have joined then this is good because the rewards you get will be more because fewer people join.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:36:24 AM

there are several possibilities why so many people not getting a stake. a lot of the bounty hunters don't really understand the rules so they don't get a stake. besides that the participants were also not diligent to check the spreadsheets so they wouldn't know if they didn't get a stake. surely, as a bounty hunter, we should diligent to check the spreadsheet and the rule so that if there is a change, we can know it.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:37:00 AM

These may be as a result of a lot of factors. People join campaigns and something different blocks them from participating. Family issues, travel or school makes them busy. Some of them, on the other hand, do not even know how to report their weekly post and therefore become disqualified for rewards. No, not everyone who joins the campaign receives tokens. Bounty managers do check for active participants and do reward them.

It is very good to join the number of campaigns your strength will allow you to do. Joining too many programs makes you inactive in some of them.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:38:50 AM

In my observation, these people hang up and not able to continue due to some reasons such as no more time to do the task since this bounty hunter had joined many bounty campaigns. Other reason could be due to some extended bounty campaign period wherein they find it to long to participate and transfer to a bounty campaign with much lesser months to finish.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: