Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto: Education is a key to success  (Read 704 times)
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:45:10 PM

As a fresher in this business I tell you this topic has opened my mind and eyes more to acquire more knowledge on this crypto business. Thank you for the references you made also I will check them out , I think I need more this crypto education.
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

I don not believe you need any unviersity education to be success in crypto trading, it is all about luck and a little about expirience...but still good education never be a bad thing for you
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

I agree with you, education is key to success in everything in this life, all of the mistakes arise from lack of knowledge not lack or such things, but also we are not able to control everything in the life  Smiley

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

That is the basic requirement for any business, investment or new experience you need to learn abojt it, i have also heard that most of the universities are in the process of introducing courses and degree programs in the field of blockchain technology, which is definitely great news for the future of blockchain.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:02:29 PM

Academic qualifications are important and so is financial education. They're both important and schools are forgetting one of them. - Robert Kiyosaki.

I believe 100% of agree that "Education as a key to success", including in cryptoworld. In this very beginning era of crypto, kinda upset when someone ask what blockchain is. We already know that crypto ROI is crazy that you can change your life. On the era of blockchain, people need to be informed well so that they can make a good decision.

Sometimes, I see a people buy coins based on twitter, friend's recommendation, or telegram group. It's okay for me, especially if that calls are good calls. But what if it's not good at all, who to blame? It's you, yourself.

We are very grateful that some people remain good, even in cryptoworld. I found some on telegram groups and website that you may be look at it, they are educating you to behave in this cryptoworld. Yes, EDUCATE you. They don't tell you to buy a coin, they tell you to understand about Technical Analysis especially.

For example: CryptoVince in telegram. Vince is really good at giving a technical analysis. I do have to tell you to trust no one in crypto. You have to learn yourself. You can just follow him to start learning about TA. Just take a look. If he gave a call, consider it as bonus.

Another example is Trade.io. Trade.io was a succesful ICO in 2017, acquiring more than 30$ million. Now, they are launching their own unique exchange. It's customizable exchange, and soon they will trade not only crypto, but also commodities, CFD, and forex. They are regulated exchange. What's good is, with their well-experienced team, they believe the need of community to be well informed in this new financial market is crucial. So, they give a free education for you, for us. They teach you how to read candle, the reason why or why not to hold, etc.

There a not much people out there willing to share their knowledge concerning financial world.
Go register yourself at trade.io and they will give you some education about candle, TA, fundamental, etc.

Well, I agree that education is key to everything. The more you learn about the market either from good old hard work such as reading and research, or the more advanced ones like watching tutorials and videos, or through experience, it would suit you up to better tackle difficult situations that are very abundant in this market. As you learn more about the different coins, their movements and the trends that affect their losses and gains, you become more equipped to make better investments that would help you be successful in the market.

Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

Good article. Thank you for sharing.
I will refer to trade.io, several days ago many people advertised it too.

garypedroza (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:07:17 AM

Good article. Thank you for sharing.
I will refer to trade.io, several days ago many people advertised it too.

You are welcome my friend. PS. Join their telegram group @Tradetoken

That is the basic requirement for any business, investment or new experience you need to learn abojt it, i have also heard that most of the universities are in the process of introducing courses and degree programs in the field of blockchain technology, which is definitely great news for the future of blockchain.
Some of them are even start accepting bitcoin as a payment. University of Nicosia for example Wink

I don not believe you need any unviersity education to be success in crypto trading, it is all about luck and a little about expirience...but still good education never be a bad thing for you
Persistence my friend..

As a fresher in this business I tell you this topic has opened my mind and eyes more to acquire more knowledge on this crypto business. Thank you for the references you made also I will check them out , I think I need more this crypto education.
You made my day my friend.. so happy that my post can help more people to understand more about crypto..

The thing that's a bit annoying about this forum is that everyone is looking to increase post count to be eligible for bounty campaigns, so you get ridiculous threads like this one where nobody actually says anything and everyone agrees with everyone else...
I like your point of view my friend. I can say that I cannot decline your opinion since it's not wrong.
At first, I was just like what you said, posting to increase my stars, and so on. But the more I post, I learn a lot, and I keep writing about what I think. I am happy to interact with people having the same interest. I love it.

What if I tell you that I won a free 3 days trip to Cyprus just by sharing my opinion about crypto? And you can too! I'm not lying but I don't have to convince you.. I believe if you are committed, you have 90% chance to get free trip too, since there are still more rooms for 60 person..
Take a look at this https://wn.nr/RDkxvW, you just need persistence to win.
And if you are interested, I appreciate if you join their exchange with my referal link my friend..
https://trade.io/l/ezvl

Anyway, we need more different perspective more than just agree-ing with everything in this forum. You got the point my friend.. Wink

It's true! without studying the info, without skills improving, people won't earn a lot of money here. I have friends who for 8 months of participation in a bounty earned about 400 dollars. Shocked Huh How is that possible? They participated and participate only in social programs, and earnings there are constantly decreasing due to the invasion of multibots and other participants. Smart people realized this long ago and began to look for other ways to make money on the cryptocurrency and have already found this way)
What if I tell you, that I won a free 3 days trip to Cyprus just by sharing my opinion about crypto? And you can too! I'm not lying but I don't have to convince you.. I believe if you are committed, you have 90% chance to get free trip too, since there are still more rooms for 60 person..
Take a look at this https://wn.nr/RDkxvW, you just need persistence to win. Don't forget to ask your friend too!
And if you are interested, I appreciate if you join their exchange with my referal link my friend..
https://trade.io/l/ezvl

Here I fully agree with you! Cryptography gives a lot of opportunities. With him though where... And on the exchange you will feel confident and you will be able to choose a worthy ico
Join this new exchange, where you can get qualified ICO's tokens for free, like airdrops. Take a look my friend..https://trade.io/l/ezvl

subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

Being educated in any industry is important but the good news is, in the cryptocurrency industry a degree is not required.  The industry is changing constantly and everything could be learned from the internet.  Self education and common sense is important in cryptocurrency.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:26:43 AM

Education is very important whether it's high school education or crypto education we learn many things from education till date even in crypto world one must have good knowledge of market or have good sense to read the market moves. But in my opinion I don't trust on others call and won't suggest to believe on others call. We should not be trade until and unless we have good command over crypto market because we can believe our own analysis. So the conclusion is market knowledge is very important for crypto trader/investor being educated is the key to success in crypto world.

hardrockstar

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

Of course education is the key to success because education is  for a lifetime in your own self it cannot be stolen and it so easy when you attend in crypto because of your complete background as a educated person.
sayyank

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:35:24 AM

Education is very important whether it's high school education or crypto education we learn many things from education till date even in crypto world one must have good knowledge of market or have good sense to read the market moves. But in my opinion I don't trust on others call and won't suggest to believe on others call. We should not be trade until and unless we have good command over crypto market because we can believe our own analysis. So the conclusion is market knowledge is very important for crypto trader/investor being educated is the key to success in crypto world.

I really agree with your opinion dude. Maybe education is needed and one of the key to success in crypto's world, but the most important thing to success in this field is experience. And our experience sometimes should be supported by fortune to get the success. Education is like theory from the book, and it must helped by experience which is like practice in the crypto's field. So if we want to success, we must combine it.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:38:17 AM

yes of course education very important... and i think not only in crypto world. But in the real life, we must learning education.

-= OI =-
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:43:02 AM

Knowledge, as they say, is power and having some good experience in crypto is really the only practical route to help your investments to grow. There are already enough risks with investing in crypto coins and ICO projects so by doing plenty of research and looking into the background of project staff and the plans for timeline and product development you will discover any potential problems ahead. You can find out useful things from your friends or community members but you should always check everything you hear from at least one of 2 credible sources.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

Absolutely true, that's why a lot of people are not successful because they do not educate themselves and are just here for the quick gains. Yes, it is only us to blame if we fail. Educating oneself doesn't mean that you'll be successful always but will be most of the time. Failing to educate oneself is the road to failure, as the most significant battle is within us.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:15:33 AM

Of course education is very important in the crypto world, as in other areas of activity. Because without education it is difficult to make the right choice and so on, especially in cryptography.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

Education is always the key to success because those people who work on the corporate world are actually studying before in order to have their own profession.

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

Education is always the key to success because those people who work on the corporate world are actually studying before in order to have their own profession.
The majority of newcomers in the crypto don't even know what have followed by them all and it has already reflected from the panic sells were everywhere. Those weak hands never try to understand or read before try to do anything especially anykind that related to the ico.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:35:02 AM

Ya i believe continuous learning in anything then will make you success crypto is the same too. Although crypto is not a really complicated thing that need you to study and study but if you want to be success in investing of ICO which is the money making machine is crypto you should keep on learning to euip yourself with the best knowledge in choosing the right ICO.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

I really agree with your opinion dude. Maybe education is needed and one of the key to success in crypto's world, but the most important thing to success in this field is experience. And our experience sometimes should be supported by fortune to get the success. Education is like theory from the book, and it must helped by experience which is like practice in the crypto's field. So if we want to success, we must combine it.

And don't forget how to strategize because even you're damn smart like you follow the basic it isn't enough to be successful. Better yet have a strategy and think creatively how we can achieve things differently. But yet you of course, before we do something just make sure that we know what we're doing and the consequences that might occur.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:36:33 PM

I agree with that completely. If one has a good knowledge of cryptocurrency trading as we are now, he makes big sum of money from time to time as he will know what to invest in and what not to go near at all.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: