Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TAU:The Active Unit | The First Proof-Of-Transaction Coin [POT]  (Read 25911 times)
ITRAAJ

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:30:24 AM

Future i s a better in this coin. I am investing in this project. very big team in this project so I like it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inovexvi

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the plan to be better
kayandaberson

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:34:12 AM

https://i.imgur.com/PWQ0T5w.png

Specifications

Consensus Mechanism: Proof-of-Transaction (PoT)

Genesis Date: August 1st, 2018

Block Time: 1 minute
Block Size: 1MB, future upgrade to auto-size depends on the bandwidth
Possible transactions in 24h: minimum 5,760,000 depends on auto-size
Data directory size: 1440mb/d

Available/Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 TAU

Block Reward: transaction fees only

TAU whitepaper: Find it HERE
TAU website: https://www.taucoin.io
TAU discussion thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4685802
TAU github page: https://github.com/Tau-Coin

https://i.imgur.com/UTs1C76.png

Features

-Proof-Of-Transaction; the more transactions, the more reward
-Automatic Harvest Club Participation; no work or knowledge
 required in joining a harvest club
-Instant harvesting reward share through “club wiring”
-Near Zero Cost Transaction Fees; most of transaction fees are returned throughout the year.
-One year to accumulate weight; to prevent spam and speculation
-Environmentally friendly consensus mechanism that is secure
- Built 100% from our team (not a fork of an existing coin)
- Test driven development process focused purely on technology first
- First cryptocurrency to focus on the velocity of coin circulation
- First cryptocurrency to give no advantage to hoarding
- First cryptocurrency to have near zero cost transactions in perpetuity

https://i.imgur.com/FCaQP4X.png

https://i.imgur.com/bzflZoy.png

https://i.imgur.com/932UZbt.png

TAU - founding team

Visionary Leader-iMorpheus: A guru in computer and fin-tech, series entrepreneur in many successful internet projects. He believes digital abundance will make world hundred times more wealthy and enjoyable. iMorpheus will lead the vision and core technology development. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2294265

Head Scientist-genie854: genie854 holds a PhD degree in mathematics. He has strong background in mathematical modelling and algorithm design. He has been interested in and working intensively on cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies. genie will be responsible for TAU's technical direction. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2213015

Head of Marketing – Zi Ren Teoh “aka” ikealyou: Youth representative, fashions brand related background, experienced NLP practitioner, online competitive gaming expert. He will be in charge of marketing and keeping the project hip with the youngsters.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2285902

Strategic Advisor - Dean Pappas “aka” bobthegrownup: Series entrepreneur; Ex-Zeta Global. Over 10 years of experience building and developing teams in high growth startups. He will be advising on TAU team building and community. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2172903

Team expansion:

We at TAU are passionate about this project and will continue to devote 100% of our time to the foundation. TAU’s mission is worthy of more team members and we are actively looking for help in our quest to ending wealth inequality. In preparation for our ICO, it will be very important to have a strong team to present to potential investors. We welcome all applicants that believe in our vision and want to be part of this for the long run.

FAQ

FAQ 1. If transaction number is the weight to generate blocks, how do you prevent speculative transactions from being used to win?

Weight is one year time accumulated on-chain transactions in a harvest club. The reward method is the transaction fee distributed to all historical transaction addresses in the club. The history will go back to 365 days; it shall make speculation and abuse costly and unprofitable. The long time makes speculators wait one year to complete their return cycle. A positive externality of speculative transactions: they will stabilize the transaction fee and guide logical fees quickly, just like derivatives make futures prices logical.

FAQ 2. Why is TAU egalitarian?

The core assumption is: rich people make less essential transactions compared to poor people. Rich people spend more per transaction, but as a group, poor people make more transactions. The reward set will tend to go to a group with more transactions, slowly moving money from the rich set to the poor set.  

FAQ 3. How do you prevent exchange attacks?  Exchanges have higher holding and transaction volume.

Most POS mechanisms are vulnerable to this. However, our novel on-chain transaction counting methods give no advantage to the high holders group. An exchanges internal transactions are not on-chain, so they will not be counted in our proof of transactions. Only money wiring among exchange addresses will be counted, so ultimately an exchange will be treated as a rich person. In POS, large stake holders receive a linear reward. In POT, collectively poor club members are much more pervasive than the rich. It is not in an exchange’s  best interest to burn lots of transaction fees back on chain for a long time.

FAQ 4. Will POT transaction fees be higher than POW and POS ones?

Through research, we discovered that POT transaction fees are not only the cost to pay for validation, but also an “investment” to secure future network income.  Your TAU harvest club will pay back fees for a year according to your shares of historical transactions. POT transaction fees have "investment" naturally built-in.  In contrast, POW fees goes to the cost of electricity. POS fees could be viewed as interest to stake holders. Both cost and interests are sunk without future cash flow.

update: 8/2 - YOU ARE LUCKY YOU SAW THIS we're opening a 24HR FACEBOOK FAUCET FOR THE LAUNCH OF TAUCOIN

GO TO TAUCOIN.IO AND CLAIM YOUR INSTANT WALLET AND COINS
 Grin

Inovexvi

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

Good day,
Guys, just can your project be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your idea? What role does the coin have? Thanks
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

I don't understand - how can I get the coins of your project? Will you have an ICO or airdrop? What form of distribution of your coin do you envisage? And yet-check the availability of your site.

You can get the coin of this project through participating in ICO by purchasing or participating in the bounty campaign and airdrop. Their is a massive allocation for the bounty campaign just make sure you participate diligently.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

Good day,
Guys, just can your project be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your idea? What role does the coin have? Thanks

TAUcoin is a pure cryptocurrency without any of the fancy smart-contracting frills. It does exactly what it says on the tin, acts as a unit of currency. However, unlike other cryptocurrencies that are extremely damaging to the environment (PoW-based) and favor the wealthy (PoS-based), TAUcoin instead rewards people for actually transacting with their balance, rather than just holding for speculation unlike many cryptocurrencies. This gives TAU extraordinary utility as it promotes the velocity of money, rather than encouraging the hodl mentality.
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

Everyone can really sure that this project will make their promises to the community. We should believe in them and support on their goals for this. They are focused on the money of the people that cannot be thief or get from anyone.
OlivierAlain

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

Nice project, good luck
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

Good day,

TAUcoin is a pure cryptocurrency without any of the fancy smart-contracting frills. It does exactly what it says on the tin, acts as a unit of currency. However, unlike other cryptocurrencies that are extremely damaging to the environment (PoW-based) and favor the wealthy (PoS-based), TAUcoin instead rewards people for actually transacting with their balance, rather than just holding for speculation unlike many cryptocurrencies. This gives TAU extraordinary utility as it promotes the velocity of money, rather than encouraging the hodl mentality.

Its adulterated with slithering insects and the end products of the digestive system. Not safe stuff. If u put appalling things that happened to ur portfolio into perspective u will come to the conclusion that sober mind would never regard pow as detrimental to the environment. The scent of ur mentality marks the new high on the graph illustrating the dependence between primitivism in thinking and intensity of ur reek.
Parodium

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:21:47 PM

Good day,

Its adulterated with slithering insects and the end products of the digestive system. Not safe stuff. If u put appalling things that happened to ur portfolio into perspective u will come to the conclusion that sober mind would never regard pow as detrimental to the environment. The scent of ur mentality marks the new high on the graph illustrating the dependence between primitivism in thinking and intensity of ur reek.

Excellent, now try again with the Spanish dictionary.
Godinez-Myrr

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

I am glad that I invested in this business and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this business is here to stay and really be one of the better projects out there.
Sharma001

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

Awesome project, this can be reach on moon
Hespnakindra

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

Good morning
Amazing, and amusing. I am in. )))
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

Good day,

Excellent, now try again with the Spanish dictionary.

? U said something incomprehensibly dumb, got corrected whats ur problem now, newbie? U think pow is detrimental to the environment, in what way? U gotta need the graph of a size of montana to see all the spots where ur stinking mentality just topped out. Fucking newbie running through the forums broadcasting pleb opinion. U must be named Tyron because of this and live in the ghetto neighborhood am I right. Go choke on ur ice-cream pie kid.
Snaguit321

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:54:25 PM

you add more specific information about this idea, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can not wait to promote this idea!

Hi The bounty and airdrop are currently running, dont miss the chances to participate here are they...

CLICK THE IMAGE TO PARTICIPATE ON THE AIRDROP!

CLICK THE IMAGE TO PARTICIPATE
emon12

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

Very good and awesome project
DerekHawk

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:10:21 PM

This business includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I'm sure that the company will take the leading place in this worl
Parodium

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

This business includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I'm sure that the company will take the leading place in this worl

Thanks for the warm regards! We're still in the (relatively) early stages, but we're growing quickly! Don't forget to register your wallet on https://taucoin.io, we're giving everybody 1,000 TAU to start off.
Sherman-Disp

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the business, there will be a link to the social networks of the plan and even to its website.
Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:33:00 AM

We are still focusing on technology development of mainnet, wallet, auto block interval and on chain voting. No price will set for TAU from foundation angle. We love to work with all partners to use TAU and exchangers to list TAU. We want to do a good infrastruture job, currently not plan to find specific utility and do exchange by our self.

I think yes the utility would really come along when you did a very solid structure. But do you have anything in mind for the purpose in the real world economy? But this is an open one that can be used as well in tech platforms I think.
Tau is designed as fast circulation crypto currency. We remove the burden of hardware arms race, block generation time interval constraints, off chain mining club. It is a brand new blockchain to support open use.

I like the idea of open use. Is it different from open source? But please elaborate more on how this project and your workaround could prevent monopoly in mining or alike. This is one of the weakness of blockchain, even if there's no centralization, monopoly would be an issue. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: