Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TAU:The Active Unit | The First Proof-Of-Transaction Coin [POT]  (Read 25911 times)
Snaguit321

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

What will be the commission for internal transactions? To implement the project, it is important to have a competitive development strategy.
The current commission is 250 itau. When more transactions and miners joined, this will increase.
And what if the price of a coin increases? The situation is likely then that the transaction fee will be very expensive.
When transactions flood, block generation time is no longer associate to 60 seconds, it will be automatically switch to every 5000 transaction per block. This will keep transaction fee low. Automatic block and time internval is our way to implement the more transaction the faster and lower cost vs POW coins the more transactions the higher cost in energy.

How accurate 5k transaction per block, does that mean the 60 seconds will only associate at first adoption?

My understanding is the more transaction is created the faster and pervasive we have on this chain.

Yet, current commission was decrease by .025 per transaction or its just round off to 10 to 8 Decimals?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snaguit321

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:35:19 PM

Hello,  Hm, sounds interesting. I will definitely consider this for my future investment. J
I'll probably have some questions later when get to know closer with the whitepaper...

Future and reliable new blockchain technology. There is active CM may answer you on their official channel she might answer you on all of your question.

Lets support this project. Its a win win situation to all early adapter~
Roufidapoc

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

This is a idea that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each project item is one of the factors that can compete with other projects for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
cryptocurrenciesboom

Merit: 12

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

....only 16 million tokens, which is only 2% of 800M. Where will the other tokens go? Why such a scanty percentage for a signature company?
Even if we assume that by the end of the ICO 100,000 owners of wallets will be established, taking into account airdrop and referral invitations, for this will require about 300 million tokens. There will be 500M tokens, of which only 3.2% will go to the signature company.
This seems puzzling.
This such kind of statistic maybe share soon by core team. Nothing to worry about this they are transparent!
We will run the bounty program for many years via variety of styles. Bounty program is to reduce the entry barrier for people to get some coins by doing a bit work. We view it as distribution strategy.
Even if half of the 800M tokens are distributed as an airdrop, then it will take 7.5 years to distribute the remainder to the signature company. Similar programs are available for example from the AELF project, but there it will last for 3 years.
Given such a long time period, in fact you will freeze from 8% to 0% of tokens, which artificially should create a price increase. However, if this is the vision of the project developers, many would like to see a detailed work plan with 800M tokens for bounty (in whitepaper for example). In order to they were not appear in someone's hands and were not appear on the exchange, how will they be controlled? Will they be assembled in one spesial wallet address, will people be able to audit the transactions of tokens intended for bounty?

MarkLer

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

Market be more and more manipulative. It'snot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.
imorpheus

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

TAUCoin - fast, fair and secure

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:02:20 AM

Good night,
I wonder if you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It isimportant aspect of each business these days. So?
We always believe great product and better user experiences is key to the community. So we are focusing very much on how to many current users happy at current stage. The key element for a happy TAU users are easy user interface, liquidity, circulation, low entry barrier and sustainable infrastructure. We are spending some money on PR to just kick off the momentum.

imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:05:47 AM

This is a idea that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each project item is one of the factors that can compete with other projects for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
We keep 18% of total token for foundation maintenance and the team. 82% will be distributed through bounty programs and TAU Exchange. Bounty programs is to reduce the entry barrier to get tau. The exchange is to make coin liquidable for all user. There are 5 bounties now in our wallet, welcome to check out. There is unlimited ideas of how to run bounty to give community tokens, we are executing them one by one.

imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:10:15 AM

....only 16 million tokens, which is only 2% of 800M. Where will the other tokens go? Why such a scanty percentage for a signature company?
Even if we assume that by the end of the ICO 100,000 owners of wallets will be established, taking into account airdrop and referral invitations, for this will require about 300 million tokens. There will be 500M tokens, of which only 3.2% will go to the signature company.
This seems puzzling.
This such kind of statistic maybe share soon by core team. Nothing to worry about this they are transparent!
We will run the bounty program for many years via variety of styles. Bounty program is to reduce the entry barrier for people to get some coins by doing a bit work. We view it as distribution strategy.
Even if half of the 800M tokens are distributed as an airdrop, then it will take 7.5 years to distribute the remainder to the signature company. Similar programs are available for example from the AELF project, but there it will last for 3 years.
Given such a long time period, in fact you will freeze from 8% to 0% of tokens, which artificially should create a price increase. However, if this is the vision of the project developers, many would like to see a detailed work plan with 800M tokens for bounty (in whitepaper for example). In order to they were not appear in someone's hands and were not appear on the exchange, how will they be controlled? Will they be assembled in one spesial wallet address, will people be able to audit the transactions of tokens intended for bounty?
You raised a very good self governance issue. As a young foundation, we need to spend more time on that. Tau foundation is 3 months old, we are learning every day. Currently all non-distributed coins are locked in dev team, they will not show up in exchange or ICO. The only circulating coins are bounty rewards. We will announce TAU Exchange quickly to address some of your concern, i agree we need to clearly setup a community governmence mechanisim. Thanks again.

bobthegrownup (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

Over 45 Million coins circulating now. Its pretty impressive how fast distribution has gone. Most projects have bounties that never even give out the coins  Cheesy

8000 wallets and 163,643 transactions isn't something you see in many projects.

Wonder what the market would look like if more projects were as humble...
imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:44:55 AM

sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising idea!
Thank for the encouragement. I share the same pain like you. Tau aim to help common people to access a true currency fairly and securely. Our bounty program aims at reducing the coin acquition barrier. Our POT aims to bring high security to the users.

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

Over 45 Million coins circulating now. Its pretty impressive how fast distribution has gone. Most projects have bounties that never even give out the coins  Cheesy

8000 wallets and 163,643 transactions isn't something you see in many projects.

Wonder what the market would look like if more projects were as humble...
With this huge in just few weeks of launching bounties I guess TAU is really aiming to be the best community coin so far. Love to see the good thing about this project. Great job for the team.
imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

We value so much on the fast community growth and response. Since we have this amazing community and POT coin, the foundation decided not go though ICO. We developed this TAU exchange (TAU-x) to bring liquidity to all community members. This makes TAU a true community coin without ICO, this is very much close to bitcoin style.

Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:28:39 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 11:47:07 AM by Fortunecoinfree

This seems puzzling.

You raised a very good self governance issue. As a young foundation, we need to spend more time on that. Tau foundation is 3 months old, we are learning every day. Currently all non-distributed coins are locked in dev team, they will not show up in exchange or ICO. The only circulating coins are bounty rewards. We will announce TAU Exchange quickly to address some of your concern, i agree we need to clearly setup a community governmence mechanisim. Thanks again.

I will observe with interest the development of events in the project. TAU really evokes sympathy and hope for the implementation of plans. I think that the TAU development team is experienced professionals both in the world of cryptography and in the global business as a whole.
hankrules

Activity: 673
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising idea!
Which country is that?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:19:52 AM

Today, TAU independant mining club leaders have exceeded foundation in both full nodes number and ming power. This is a great milestone. TAU team will do best to make community benefit to be top priority in the area of: exchange liquidity, ming power collection, access to code and data, making transaction fee reward.
We welcome more miners to be TAU community club leader. Please join tau dev telegram.
https://t.me/joinchat/ID4hShB8tUxBMpzRwGZuYg

Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:39:19 PM

Today, TAU independant mining club leaders have exceeded foundation in both full nodes number and ming power. This is a great milestone. TAU team will do best to make community benefit to be top priority in the area of: exchange liquidity, ming power collection, access to code and data, making transaction fee reward.
We welcome more miners to be TAU community club leader. Please join tau dev telegram.

Congrats guys! I salute you all especially your marketing team for bringing up more creative stuff in project awareness and keeping it as accurate as possible that some projects have been doing and not just pumping and dumping in some manipulated exchanges.
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

how to mine this coin? got a manual?
imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

how to mine this coin? got a manual?
Pls join here

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:19:14 AM

Will there be more chat community rather than just telegram group? I guess discord is more appropriate to join to, since it can show more updates rather on telegram that's sometimes covered with too many message and it can only pin 1 message.
hamid105

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:59:33 AM

https://www.taucoin.io/account/login?referralURL=2e4a12dc15d522a27748e5e61f91304115d76894b6506a9629078360c9971af7
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: