Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are airdrops really worth it?  (Read 1500 times)
jmix2018

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:24:51 AM

yeah airdrop always worth it but sometimes they dump it to our ERC20!! but still airdrop are legit to join and they do there promises to give them all and increase all profit that who join there airdrop!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jewealim

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:32:32 PM

Airdrops are to some degree justified, despite all the trouble since a portion of the qualities are being pumped and a portion of the qualities are low at first and after some time we can see the little by little increment in their qualities. Airdrops are justified, despite all the trouble since they perhaps part of the circling supply that isn't given to anyone and they are doing this since they realize that it is justified, despite all the trouble to offer it to a few clients as opposed to simply consuming it. Those tokens are abundance from a few sections of the assignment or they extremely designated a few tokens to give away. It's justified, despite all the trouble once their stages are utilize well and used well.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:45:50 PM

I newly started working on some airdrops project. It is obviously tokens for doing nothing but i think its sometimes its really irritating getting notifications all the time for such less amount.Is there any better way to do it

AIrdrop is about creating awareness and they are never going to give you any large amount for nothing. THere is no better way and in fact is better not to go.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:11:12 AM

I newly started working on some airdrops project. It is obviously tokens for doing nothing but i think its sometimes its really irritating getting notifications all the time for such less amount.Is there any better way to do it
Some airdrops are worth it but mostly tokens are not, it has no exchangers, it has no value. Tokens turns into shitcoins because others hold their token for a long time but nothings happen about the price and value of it. Airdrop is free, so theres a big chance that airdrop will not give you large amount of earnings.

mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:20:10 AM

Most airdrops are not profitable nowadays but some are still rewarding quite good.I remember a friend of mine got 500$ from an airdrop last year when the market was in bull.I must add that normally good and rewarding airdrops come when the market is good and bulliing.But in a bear market like this,hardly will you get a very good airdrop.Some airdrop rewards cannot even pay for gas so they just occupy space in your wallet.

coinsurver

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

For me Airdrop is a great way to make money. If the reason why you are here is to make a profit from using this. So even Airdrop is not good sometimes because other coins only end there is nothing and there is no development, because it is a risk that we usually encounter here in this Airdrop.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

I think not at all but some of them airdrops worthy but we couldn't ignore the success of their projects.
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

if in my opinion the airdrop can also be said to be important as an additional income apart from the results of the bounty campaign bounty
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

Altcoins for long-term investments is not a good idea. Or you need to choose those that have a large capitalization and hope, at best at x5, or play a Russian roulette with shit coins.
zendicator
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

Yes. Do you know ontology? they airdropped 1000 ont for subscribing in their newspaper. If you sold your 1000 ont at $10 you will have $10,000. Thats basically answered you thoughts about if airdrop is really worth it.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

Airdrop has so far been in my thoughts that the campaign has absolutely no potential because the return is very low. So I often advise people not to participate in airdrop but instead can join the bounty to make much more profit than airdrop. But in return will have to invest in bounty more time than airdrop to make a profit.

Of course, we invest much more time and effort in bounty than in airdrop, but the potential profit is much more than the resources invested, the same with airdrop, in 5 minutes you get $ 2, which is pretty good in terms of resources spent and profit, but it’s useless in fact.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
mukesh1981

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

In my opinion airdrops are better than faucets earnings, only you have to choose good projects.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

I would say last year, airdrops last years will give you too much profit for a small task specially tokens with no ICO like rebellious. However, I would say airdrops are a waste of time now, there are so many existing airdrops and a few of them will be likely to hit exchanges. I would say, go for bounties it gives you much more tokens in different campaigns.

Gurjar King

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:46:57 PM

i don't like airdrops because most of airdrops are scam.most of airdrops give us shitcoins.i don't work in airdrops because most of airdrops never listed in any exchanges.find a legit & trusted airdrop is really hard task.
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

as far as i know rhere are types of people who enjoy just airdrops, and those who hate it whole-heartedly prefering bounties instead. therefore it's difficult to say something precise. decide for yourself
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

Not really, most of the airdrops are useless coins and some are very few in amount that don't even worth of transfer it to any exchange... Only very few (1 of 1000) are good which you will get some good amount of money if you are lucky.
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

No , they are time wasting usually in my view , coz they pay very little amount of their tokens usually , and most of the times it doesn't even cover the gas fee to transfer it to some other place!
I would rather to join bounties instead , harder but pay better usually , Spatially youtube bounties .
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:23:41 PM

From the point of view that they give you coins for doing practically nothing, it's worth it, now if you have better ways to earn money with your time, then it's not so worth it, personally I prefer to do other types of activities, such as participate in signature campaigns or do translations, I think it's a better use of my time so far.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:40:44 PM

Airdrop is a free tokens and since it is free I think it worth it.  I have read here how some people have made around $40 to $50 dollars on a single airdrop and I think it really worth it. However,  I have tried on some airdrops but the highest I have gotten from it  is $14 . I also see the cents paid sometimes as irritating.  Therefore, if you have good time good for you but if you don't have the time There is no need forcing yourself in.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

From the point of view that they give you coins for doing practically nothing, it's worth it, now if you have better ways to earn money with your time, then it's not so worth it, personally I prefer to do other types of activities, such as participate in signature campaigns or do translations, I think it's a better use of my time so far.

Airdrop does not need to spend a lot of time to complete the task. However, the problem is that only 1 out of 10 sends out the reward. Given all the time costs, it is better to engage in a more promising business. Such as bounty campaigns or trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: