Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:59:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Alt Coins  (Read 152 times)
Charithacrypto (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

What Alt coins will you buy in 2018 ? And why are you going to buy that coins your ideas about 2018 Alt Coins ?
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

It will be NagriCoin.The company represents a finished product, on the creation, testing, and improvement of which 7 years and 5 million US dollars have already been spent. So it definitely will bring profit for hodlers and traders
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

There is a lot of altcoins which you can buy for holding,
do your own re-search and find out which coins are suitable for your investment

JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

If I choose altcoins in 2018, I will choose Cardano (ADA), among the altcoins in the top 15, I really have the most inspiration for this altcoin as it has brought me a great profit at the beginning of 2018 when the exchange rate of ADA is over $ 1. I will wait until the bottom of the ADA is reached the bottom to reinvest and hold.

EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

I would suggest you to look at STEEM. Very solid coin with high volatility. Its four months maximum is almost 4$ price and minimum - 1-1,10$. But even if it drops to this number it recovers very fast. STEEM's average price is 1,60-2,30$. Therefore, taking into account current market situation I would suggest you buying STEEM for 1,30-1,40$ and sell it when the price reaches 1,60$-2,40$. I think it is a good coin to invest in. Buying it for 1,10$ would be the best deal for sure.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

I'll agree with more top 10 or even top 25 coin selections.  But be careful, there are a few possibly bad apples in that bunch.  I would go for ADA and POWR personally... both are solid with tangible products being used.

Beyond that, it is important to recognize 2018 as the year of the masternode.  2017 of course was the year of the ICO and smart contracts and sure there are still some hot opportunities there.  however, as 2017 brought billions of dollars into ICOs, 2018 is seeing 3B+ dollars flowing into masternodes.  For masternodes I mostly like MANO and CRS as newer projects.  CRS made the prototype for MANO's shared masternode platform which is a game changer.  The platform is being tested by alpha users and will go live in August.  Like I said... Game changing platform in a $3B+++ market... you can do the math and see that MANO is WAY undervalued right now... CRS being what they are is also WAY undervalued.  Other masternodes (also undervalued but what isn't undervalued today?)  B-hash (great devs), Polis (great devs and product), SmartCash (huge community, worldwide activity, just massive), Absolute (hot sector: ads/marketing/promting), Snowgem is really good, Innova is solid

disclaimer: I hold some position in some of the above... mostly a share and not a full node which reminds me of MANO... Remember, NO ONE has a LIVE website product for shared masternodes (sorry, discord rooms don't cut it... I use them but would far prefer a secure web product).  The first venture firm to get this type of service out there for a $3B market will dominate and MANO is poised to get there first.

Oh and I like AION...

Oh and Semux is pretty awesome too...

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

It seems to me that when the bull rally bitcoin starts, then all the coins from the top 100 will rise in price. I believe that next time we will exceed the capitalization of 1 trillion dollars. But so far I do not see any new opportunities for this. ETF will not be accepted in September and this will mean the beginning of a new bear season, so be prepared to take out into usdt.
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

I really like AION!! that is an incredibly cool project of their very strong team, I think in 2019 he will make a big Bang!!
Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

It seems to me that now any altcoin is able to rise well, especially those in the top 10. Together with bitcoin will begin to rise. First he, then the rest for him
cyberlilith

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

Hydrogen, Blue protocol is on my watchlist. How about yours?
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:51:59 PM

What Alt coins will you buy in 2018 ? And why are you going to buy that coins your ideas about 2018 Alt Coins ?

This year stellar will be the altcoin to look after and if you have a look at one more ICO which I have currently participated CHYNGE as it is promising I would invest into stellar and chynge , Ripple might surprise us at the end.

Am I spamming? Report me!
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

If you have a lot of time and you want to spend it with benefit for yourself and other people, then I advise you to come here and learn about the prospective project. P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:55:37 PM

I invest 30% of the proceeds from the mining and bounty in the Binanse coin (BNB). Why? Everything is simple - coin is used for commissions on the binance, soon there will be own blockchain and decentralized exchange based on these coin. Till end of 2018 year I wait x2 minimum.
reversemartingale

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

ADA will be my top pick for 2018
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:58:50 PM

I would buy these coins in the 2018:-

ETH
XRP
CARDANO
DEX
TRON
Aidah Salimah

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:23:50 PM

if I am going to buy coin ethereum for now because I think the coin is good and potentially and for the next I choose litecoin, dash, bitcoin cash seen from its development I think it is good for us investment in long term also have high price in marketcap so make popular and attracted many investors.
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

I prefer to buy recently appeared in the market crypto currency coins, for example quarkchain, pchain, fusion.

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

Actually, I just depend on the markets for the reason that I'm just using short trades which can give me back my investments together with its profits.

If a good ICO will come out, then I suppose it will also be on my lists of altcoins and the one that I'll buy in the future.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

2018 is going to end soon so I am thinking about 2019, looking at roadmaps before buying a coin. It also should be reliable coin. DGB is good buy now.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

I expected to buy Buddy Tokens. It is a pioneering project in the field of programmer support to build a project. They have just tested the product: https://medium.com/@BuddyWorks/continuous-delivery-for-eosio-1b3898b7c757
Another noteworthy thing was that they had reached an agreement with Kucoin.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: