Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:03:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you sell your coins?  (Read 2272 times)
Salamita

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:23:15 AM

I only sell when I think it's time to take profit... Otherwise Hodl
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:25:25 AM

I only sell when I think it's time to take profit... Otherwise Hodl
are you going to hold when you have no money at all and the price you have to get on with your life is to sell your crypto assets ?.
greengirl

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:25:50 AM

What do you keep it for? I sell it because it has achieved the target, I don't have to keep it, because it hurts my heart
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

Well for me mate. I have a lot of reasons why I sell my tokens. First,  I sell tokens if I can see that the token price can no longer rise up. There is no need to hold the coins because it will become a shitcoins. But if I can see that the tokens have a great and promising future, I will hold until it will reach my desired targets price. Sometimes also I will sell my tokens for the need of money for my family.

When I reach my desired targets I sell my coins. This is how this business run if I think its enough then let go. Because we are here to earn to support our needs and some personal projects.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

of course everybody will sell it when the price goes up but surely there is another option that is they will sell when need money, i sell it when need money and when the price goes up i am very sorry but i no other choice, i really need money
so my tips now, some of the money I invest and partly I save again if there is a sudden need
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

Isn't it obvious op? I sell my coins and tokens whenever I need the money and HODL when I don't. It is as simple as that. I usually tend to HODL my coins for sometime before selling since selling at the high is an important factor which many people tend to forget. I have earned decent profits in this manner from a long period of time which is why I never felt bad about any of my decisions even if they turned out to be wrong at the end of the day.

arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:34:31 AM

Why do i sell my coins? I only sell my coins if i need a money and sometimes if i earned a lot of profit when my holding coins are pumping
domains4

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:42:49 AM

My conditions are almost the same. Basically, I don't sell my coins, But when I need money, I don't hesitate to sell my coins. I am an altcoin holder, at this moment, I haven't any bitcoin in Hold.  Sometimes i sell my coin and buy again to make a good profit through the trade. Without this two reasons, I don't sell my coins.
tebzzz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

the most basic is the urgent need. it made me have to sell my crypto assets. while others because I think the price in the market it is good to sell the coins, because if not right could be the price of coins will come back down.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

Selling your coins will make you earn profit but it will be depending on the market price of the coin you invested if it will go or not because not every cryptocurrency does have the potential to grow.

techalt

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

I trading base on buying signal which have buy/sell/stoploss target. I know this is not the best way to sercue money but i have 60% the chance to get quick profit in few day. Spend some money to get signal is the best way to know when to sell my coins.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

I sell my coins because it is profitable now and buy some other coins and hold it wait it until becomes profitable then sell it. Thats my kind of strategy in cryptoworld. Goodluck
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

of course it will be different in every situation, growth and decline will have different speculation. and I do not think this discussion builds knowledge and insight at all.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:55:33 AM

I selling my coins because it is not deserved to be held so that's why. Most of the time there are so many shitcoins that make me want to sells after it hit an exchange.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

I mostly speculate in the market. But there are coins in my portfolio, in which I have invested in the long run.
wengskie33

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:57:17 AM

I don't sell my coins yet. I hold it into my wallet and maybe I will sell it or trade it to other altcoins.
Sometimes we need to sell our coins if we have an emergency and mostly we need the money.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

depends on the situation really, it's play money for me so I don't take it out - I mean, I havent needed it yet.

But I turn my alts into tethers when I feel there's a bear market going on
Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:00:25 AM

Eventually selling altcoins if needed and when I saw small ROI from it. I do not sell it without reason just like you.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

To earn money.

If the coin I invest in the crypto money world is valued, I sell and make money. I am not a long-term investor. It would be enough for me if I won the money I set out in my head.
Betaa

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

Me too, I sell my coins more often because they are in need even sometimes I just sell the coins I get from my bounty prize before the price goes up or holds it for the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: