Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you sell your coins?  (Read 2279 times)
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
I do not sell my coin because of rise or dip, I usually sell my coin when it has reached a targeted price because it is not good to be greedy in crypto and I also sell whenever I am broke and need money to take care of some financial needs.
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:08:06 AM

I sell my coins when the market is good to earn big profit from it and convert it in fiat so that i can use it to bought something that i need but when the market is bad, i dont sell any coins to avoid loss of my earnings.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bhadz

Activity: 2450
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:10:09 AM

I sell only if there's a need, I'm very bullish with every coin that I hold and if I don't like the coin of course I won't buy them.
It's fine if you will sell it if there's a need of doing so but if you're selling to get out of the market, it's also your choice. This is how trader do things to survive in the market.
Buying in and selling out.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
hollow

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

Is it at these prices someone is selling something? I would rather leave coins for the future than give them away for nothing. In the end, you can always sell them. And if you take into account that the profit can not be loss-making, then I do not lose anything.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

I am selling my alts when I gain something from them, before I sell them to cut my looses but now I've learned and gained experience. Literally what makes us sell our alts is to earn profit.
sandiskumen

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

I think before investing in cryptocurrency. We always have a plan. we will sell our altcoin if they reach the price as in our plan. We have gained considerable profits in this way over a long period of time.
anupaditya

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

I sell my coin's because its a business making peoples life easier and help them earn profit and some money . I sell my coin when the coin value is good .  I have gain good profit in a long period of time !
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

If the coin I have invested in earns me money, I will sell it.

I entered the crypto money world to make money. I made money and I keep winning.

If you make the right moves at the right time, you can earn good money.
HornChrist

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

Why I sell my coins? Hmm I don’t sell them I just invest them in other coin , so I have only one kinda coin in my wallet and when there will be need to sell it I will sell it , probably it’s gonna happen when I will be broke or there will be a descent amount of money that I can get out of it.
alexagel82

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

I sell coins to receive money so I can use it on my family
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:37:24 AM

The need to eat and also the cost of living. some people here are working to be able to increase their finances. I'm sure brands are the same as me why they should sell their assets or coins
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

I am also a long time holder and if you check my wallet, most of my tokens I received last year are still sitting on my wallet. I am planning to sell those when the true bull run kicks the market and I am giving more time to those tokens of mine to develop their platform. I am pretty sure that their price will multiply when they fulfill those thing that are written on their whitepaper. I am also selling some of those in case of emergency or their price went up for more than 50%.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

I prefer to hold my coins in the long run to play it safe, and I differentiate the part to invest and for daily necessities, and sell my coins if I need money and I also will not sell all
kamkacoin
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

Because I was satisfied with my profits and I predicted that its price will change according to bad way with my investment.
antogen123

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

Someone sees this business, someone overcomes greed, a lot of factors and each has its own . )
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

I sell the alts if it is obvious that the price will fall, and wait for the moment when it will be possible to buy at a lower price. The strategy of "sitting and waiting" is working quite differently, now you need to develop and take action, so as not to stay with an empty pocket

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

Apparently, you cannot hold forever, at some point you will be needing funds to do other things in life. Someone else has to buy from your last point of sell and it is also evident that the person will sell at some point in time. Taking profit is part of the space, like it or not 90% of people are in it for the profit.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:53:46 AM

Simply because I want to earn big profit.When the price rises you must need to sell it immediately because the price of it is volatile so it may rise or fall from time to time.I sell my coins because it is now my source of income.It really helps me alot with regards to my financial problem and it really helps me alot to support my daily needs.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:55:47 AM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
I do sell if I actually need the money, but sometimes I do wait for the price of the market to increase, especially if I dont need the funds right now.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

well your opinion is quite funny, for a long term trader. the fact that you cutloss in bear market whenever you broke is a bad decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: