Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 03:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you sell your coins?  (Read 2288 times)
Melit02

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:08:44 AM

Honestly, there is no token that I sell yet. I will hold it until it has a higher price so that I can get a big profit. Be wise on selling your coins and enjoy the result of your decision. If I would sell my tokens because it really helps me financially.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

As of now I am holding all token that I gather through bounty campaign, cause BTC price is playing well. People tends to sold there coins depends on there financial problems or the support they need, they sold also for the reason that they are much satisfied for the exchange price and afraid to take any more risk, otherwise is if the coin has no potential for long term investments. Selling is the best process in crypto cause you can finally see your profit and you can consume it for your goods, but for now holding coin is more prefer by anybody.

Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

I'm not selling my coins because I believe that time will come that their value will rise again. I don't like selling them if I'm going to lose a big amount of money. It's better to hold them and make myself busy with other investments while waiting for their value to rise.

twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

I sell the alts if it is obvious that the price will fall, and wait for the moment when it will be possible to buy at a lower price. The strategy of "sitting and waiting" is working quite differently, now you need to develop and take action, so as not to stay with an empty pocket
Only sell those coins which not having a very bright future, but just try to keep more and more altcoin with a proper development progress and it will give a huge possibility for us to get a lot of advantages from there in the future.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

I have invested in the long term and am not going to withdraw until the coins really strongly rise in price. Sometimes I allow myself to withdraw a little if I see that the coin has gone much up.
jamota

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

I am selling my coins because now my income source It really helps me in my finances and it really helps me to support my daily needs.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

Only sold twice so far:

1) Had a position in a project that almost went x10. Decided to sell to put my profits into another project with (to me) more long term potential.

2) Needed some $$$ to just live a little. Was putting it off due to the bearish market, but didn't want to wait any longer. Took a few projects I had bought into at ath and were still at a big loss...decided to sell and not look back. Worked fine....others would have called these projects shitcoins anyway.

Most of my other investments are all still in early stages. Many still have a long way to go before they (again) reach ath...
aicel

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

Selling is part of crypto industry. If you not sell you coin, its just a trash. If the coin is higher than the price of the ICO better to sell it. It became more profitable. But if you planning on holding, it is a better idea to keep the market price increase.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

I am a bounty hunter if the price is very low than ico price i do not sell i usually hold tokens but if the price is convenient to me or if i am in need for money i sell them right away.
stynos

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

I sell my coins to make profit which will allow me to buy into new and prospective investment. I also sell my coins to have physical cash .
Aryan55

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

I sell my coin in times of need money , on the other hand I also when the price of coin is high in market to get profit. This is the rule of business.
ElingElingUmat

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
Quite difficult when I decided to sell coins. on the one hand I try to hold my coins hoping the price can go up in the market. But sometimes an urgent need makes me have to sell coins. My most important principle I do not suffer huge losses then I will sell it.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

Factors that make us sell the coins that depend on the needs we want such as daily necessities, impatient because the price is decreasing and of course the price is rising. That incident is certainly everyone's doing, but for the long-term investment, we must choose coins that popular like BTC, ETH, LTC and others who have a stable price. Surely we as coin owners want the benefits of the coins we buy, and to predict the price of the coin is very difficult.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
reversemartingale

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

i sell my coins because im shorting it otherwise i go for long term. sometimes if i see another coin dump i sell my coins and buy the dump
Tercyduq

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

Because this is a business. and business should bring profit .. if the price of a coin is higher than the price of ICO, why not sell it? And I sell my coins to gain a profit which will allow me to gain more Bitcoin.I have also been selling coins to accumulate Ethereum.If Either Bitcoin or Ethereum start going too high I will step out and try to get more at a cheaper price in the future.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:07:55 PM

I sell my coins whenever I needed money but if I only have a choice, I would still choose to hodl my tokens and wait for the right time to sell it to earn big amount of profit.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

Because this is a business. and business should bring profit .. if the price of a coin is higher than the price of ICO, why not sell it? And I sell my coins to gain a profit which will allow me to gain more Bitcoin.I have also been selling coins to accumulate Ethereum.If Either Bitcoin or Ethereum start going too high I will step out and try to get more at a cheaper price in the future.
I sell my coins to earn good profits but it depends on the market fluctuation, there's a perfect time for selling coins. If your targets is much higher then hodl for a long time for that and always monitored the markets volume.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

I'm a long term holder of any coins, I dont do day trading, my only reason for selling is because I really really the money badly. I consider bounty hunting as a work so this is where I got my money to pay bills and my family's monthly expenses.
TranTrongit

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

I sell my coins when I really need cash to spend a few things.  But I only sell altcoin.  I always keep bitcoin to hold for long.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

Your notion of only selling when you are broke, can get you rekt reasons being when you are broke, the market might not be in good shape and as such you might in in an incredible loss. It is always advisable to take profits when one sees it nothing is guaranteed here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: