Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you sell your coins?  (Read 2272 times)
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

I also sell my coins when I need money for my expenses. And in the moments of the peak I try to sell those coins that I earned as a reward from the bounty.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

I sell because its business and also its a matter of choice why i would want to sell it at that point i can sell if i have a  need of it or rather to avoid lose so if the price is ok for me to sell i just do it
jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

I used to sell coins when prices go up and buy them back at the price down so I get a profit. sometimes I sell it when I need more money even when the price again down and get the loss.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

I also sell my coins when I need money for my expenses. And in the moments of the peak I try to sell those coins that I earned as a reward from the bounty.
True indeed if we are in need of money I think there is no other choice than we sell,
and it all depends on the personal decisions of each of them
Infracoins

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

maybe the reason is that the value of one's coins is really high that's why!..or maybe because they need money.but whatever it is, as long as it's yours, there's no problem about it!...
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

Im also a Bitcoin and Altcoin holder, when there is a deep situation, i hold my coins and when time comes and reach its target, then i sell my coins. Holding a coin/s with a good potential and good future, it brings you and earns you a good profit.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

Since i have invested in altcoins for getting good profits, i mostly sell when the prices of the altcoin rises and re-buy them at low price. Since i have invested my extra money in digital currency, there is no issue for  selling for my daily needs.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

Commonly I will sell the coins because it has been higher from the coin price while I bought them. I think getting the profits is the most looking for from the coins. however, when we know that the coins are very promising, I will sell some and keep others.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:38:36 PM

I don't sell my coins as i stick to the long-term hold strategy which is going to win due to the fact that soon the price will increase greatly and you will enjoy having much profit when selling coins
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

I usually sell altcoins by monotoring their prices through the their market chart.Usually it's when the whole market rises. Selling them to buy other altcoins and making bigger profits.
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

The primary reason we need some money on we life..if i nothing need on life.. always still holding and wait price untill grow up and then i sell it.but here we have two problem about need on life and balance at wallet..primary recommended..if we strong to hold..dont sell when bitcoin price go down..hold and wait untill grow up and then you sell it

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

I began to sell and buy my coins, thereby accumulating and increasing the number of my coins by trade. Before, I did not do this and my long-term investments simply lay on a cold purse. Without a strategy it is very difficult to work in this market.
Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

Why do i sell my coins because to have a cash or money so i can use it to my daily needs and to earn for my family and to my future.
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

Most times it's when an eminent dip is happening in the market I then sell my coins to fiat and I buy back when I feel there will be a rise.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

I think there are two types now, they sell the coins they have the first one is the type of person who sells when the coins are higher than the ico price and do not have the necessities of life that is too much, and the second is those who have a lot of life needs and are being pressed to meet those needs so they sell it.
crazy_elky

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

I sell only a small percent of my portfolio just to be sure that I can spend the next year without thinking of money.
Sometimes I sell to invest usd in my new projects.
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

When urgent needs comes, and you dont have any spare money what else can you do ?? Its the only way that can provide you fast money. And sometimes when you already hold a coin for a long time and see no progress at all, maybe you just have to sell it rather than wasting your time and energy monitoring your coin and find it prices keep falling.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

actually i prefer to hold them, but whem i realise i made a mistake by buying them, i thonk it is better to sell
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

When urgent needs comes, and you dont have any spare money what else can you do ?? Its the only way that can provide you fast money. And sometimes when you already hold a coin for a long time and see no progress at all, maybe you just have to sell it rather than wasting your time and energy monitoring your coin and find it prices keep falling.
i tuink it is very important to sell in the right time, and control your emotuons to avoid panic selling it is important now
isaevArb

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

Maybe I am not healthy Grin but I didn't sell any coin ever. All coins that I have I bought for long term. Maybe that is because I am not so long in crypto - approximately for half a year. And I'm going to hold my altcoins Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: