Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 03:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you sell your coins?  (Read 2279 times)
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:54:25 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 03:06:54 AM by OuterTech

Most of the time, when I decided to sell Token or Cryptos, I needed money to pay for something in real life. Usually, after receiving the token from the bounty, I will hold for at least 3 months and then sell, not sold immediately after the distribution because the exchange rate will drop very low.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:55:20 PM

I will sell my coins for profits, when the market rise and I will sell short my own coin and buy back at lower price to increase my holding when the market fall. Also will only convert to fiat in bull market.
5DChessMoves

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:56:10 PM

Sometimes when I make a good X profit I will sell or if I REALLY NEED FIAT.. Otherwise I let it ride for the profits. Eventually fiat will crash and crypto is a good hedge
Brezz

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

As a trader, I usually sell my coin whenever the market is favourable. Sometimes when am in need I sell my coins but it must  definitely be on a profit.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:59:12 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 02:14:07 AM by akashark

I don't believe in the only hold. I sell my coins to make hand cash money. There are no safer than hand cash, So, I always try to sell most and keep some. This is my present strategy after losing everything. Though I like your strategy too. Good luck.

Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:00:22 AM

I sell because of daily necessities and for living expenses. If not, then I will hold altcoin in the long term and invest a lot there.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:03:45 AM

I sell some of my altcoins, if I understand that the project in which I used to believe more is not as promising as before. The second reason why I can sell my altcoins is a real need for money.
sussan

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:03:54 AM

I'm more of a holder cos I'm not very good at trading.
But when I see any increase above 30% then I sell a percentage and buy back when it dips. I don't sell because of dip
Impossiblehangman25

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:05:54 AM

I sell my coins to profit it can increase the amount of my coins. I can make many coin by selling it in the market and then buy a new coins that more than the price you sell your coin.
Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:56:57 AM

I sell my coins to make them profitable. And the money on that is the money I invest. Or in some other way. I buy coins to buy new coins that are more profitable. Its just a cycle.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:25:12 AM

The first reason I sell my coins is, when my coin price is expensive in the crypto market I will sell it because I will get a lot of profit, the next reason is when I need money I will sell my coin because there is no choice another.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:26:51 AM

I don't usually sell my coins. If I sell some, it is because I think the project is not going anywhere, so I sell them for a more promising coin

Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:30:46 AM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
I try not to sell tokens and coins when I need money. Not the fridge! With this approach, a lot of benefits do not get! I sell coins and tokens when their price is high enough. I don't usually get greedy or expect much.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
Ankush2108

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:35:58 AM

The one think i want is only profit, so why should i sell my coins when market is deep. I always sell my coins when market rises any give me some profit. And when market become deep i always keep some patience it helps me a lot to gain profits.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:47:08 AM

Well, i sell my coins because i need money to use and buy my daily needs, even the price is down i sell some of my coin because i need money, but i hold some of them because i choose to hold it on my wallet and believing that sooner or later it will give me more profit than before.
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:51:00 AM

not all the coins I receive I will sell only a few that I think have reached a high price and some coins that still have a cheap price or under ico I still hold and I will sell when the price is expensive Grin

HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:54:17 AM

to meet the most urgent needs of life. I have to sell some of my altcoin assets we hit me with a sudden need. besides that i sold my assets for my exchange with altcoin others. because I like to trade daily then I rotate capital to keep earning daily profit.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:12:32 AM

When I sell coins it's either because I'll make a tidy profit, I've lost faith in the project or I simply need to cash out some beer & fag money Smiley

The tricky part is working out which coins/tokens have a future.
strunberg

Activity: 1344
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 04:19:39 AM

to meet the most urgent needs of life. I have to sell some of my altcoin assets we hit me with a sudden need. besides that i sold my assets for my exchange with altcoin others. because I like to trade daily then I rotate capital to keep earning daily profit.
that does not be matter.our goal looking some coin or token is tu fullfill our daily needs.and some of them to make an invesment.so no problem if we sell our coin in order to meet our needs.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:23:51 AM

If I invest money in the crypto currency, I already consider them lost so I will withdraw them only in case of emergency, in a situation where there are no other options

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: