Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:06:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you sell your coins?  (Read 2272 times)
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:34:11 AM

If I get my coins through bounty then it is my choice to sell it for money and spend it to the things I want. But if it is really wanted to make it grow then wait for the right time to sell if there are still extra money available. It is hard to sell if the only money is what being paid through bounties and the participant spend time working for it and it is nice if they enjoy the money they worked to. The situation of selling depends person to person, each individual have different life and choices.
osasshem (OP)

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

I don't believe in the only hold. I sell my coins to make hand cash money. There are no safer than hand cash, So, I always try to sell most and keep some. This is my present strategy after losing everything. Though I like your strategy too. Good luck.

Yours is still a good strategy, cause having cash at hand helps to keep the day to day running of self activities. This is a good pattern to follow for bounty hunters. Bounty hunters gets their rewards, sell and make their immediate profit (cause they did not make investment), but investors holds for a better profit and for a long time.
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:26:29 PM

Usually I sell my coins when I need money to buy something for which I don’t have enough fiat money at the moment. The rest I keep for better times when prices will be higher.
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

As Market demands, we buy and sell. I buy when i think the price would go up and when there is a big announcement coming. I sell when i am in need of money or when i feel my investment has appreciated significantly. I sell and wait for the next bottom.

As rule of thumb: you take profit at some project milestone.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:48:51 AM

Well, I sell my coins to gain profits and invest in another good project. My also reason is to support my daily needs of my family.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
bglshimo

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:55:45 AM

I always sell my coin if i have no trust to this coin for my aset investment, and i try to find others coin to me for investing and trading. I suggest you to invwst your money to ethereum or monqco right now, because ethereum and monaco have some potential to grow in the future.
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:03:56 AM

I used to sell for a small change of exchange rate to get at least a small profit. But I am developing and come to the conclusion that the holding is the best way to earn. When you trade in the market every day you forget about everything and live in constant stress.

froiahhhhhh

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:08:35 AM

I'm just selling my token with a simple token if the price rises to make a big deal because your token price is low and you just want to earn it.
Rowenza

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:10:35 AM

I do rather sell my coin to become profitable. Sometimes I sell my coin just to buy some new coin who are much profitable and some are use for investing. Sometimes I hold it and wait until it become useful to sell.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

Actually I don't want to sell my coin right now because price of all coins are down.
But right now I'm really need a lots money.
So I don't have other choice except sell my all coins.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:36:01 AM

Actually I don't want to sell my coin right now because price of all coins are down.
But right now I'm really need a lots money.
So I don't have other choice except sell my all coins.
I sell tokens only in accordance with its strategy. If I initially decided that I would sell this token at +30%, I will do so, if I decided that the maximum loss on this asset is permissible at the level of -5%, I will sell at this level.
Bencooper

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:38:19 AM

I'm not crazy. And selling now is craziness. No, I hold everything...with patience. In 6 months, you'll see. Everything will be in green. 2019 will be huge. Mark my words!  Grin

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Th3Program

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

I personally sell, if you need money) Everything is corny! But usually 50/50, I keep some of the coins I believe in, and often successfully
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

I personally sell, if you need money) Everything is corny! But usually 50/50, I keep some of the coins I believe in, and often successfully
If to meet the most urgent needs of life. I have to sell some of my altcoin assets, we hit me with a sudden need. besides that I sold my assets for my exchange with altcoin others. because I like to transact every day,
then I turn the capital to continue to generate daily profits.
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

Offcourse we need money to survive and thats our profit so we sell it you what do you do in your coins just hold? or what? we sell our coin for cash and we are doing this to earn some cash  or bitcoin
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

I sell coins to make a profit. I think everyone is trying to do the same, and everyone has potential coins in which he believes and hold them.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:01:46 AM

If you need money to invest more promising and qualified project, you sell your coins as normal.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:14:45 AM

Because i'm a trader and it is a business , I'm not fall in love with any crypto , i just use them to make more profits , And i'm not so agree with holding , it doesn't work very well like it used to be , take a look at the charts and you will find out why!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Domst

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:20:02 AM

if I bought $ 100 and sold $ 200 , I made $ 100... why shouldn't I sell?
mustafayigittt

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:24:00 AM

in fact, this is all about profit making. you buy low price and hold  your investments in your wallet  after that you will try to sell it when the market rises.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: