Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you sell your coins?  (Read 2272 times)
prrlc

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:27:41 AM

I am not selling my coins but simple answer if I sell, it is about my strategy, I can do trading with my coins instead of holding.

Chasoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:31:35 AM

I sell if necessary withdrawal of money. Most often it has to be done when the market falls. So traders can thank me for what they earn on me.

anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:32:02 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 08:50:29 AM by anggaem

same with you i am altcoins holder , and i just sell my altcoin if i realy need money for real life like for buying new game from steam, or for buying part of PC.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

why do I sell my coins? because this is a business ... and business should bring profit .. if the price of a coin is higher than the price of ICO, why not sell it?
I completely agree. What is the use of holding a coin, if at the moment you can profit by selling it. After all, retaining altcoyin does not always lead to an increase in its price.
OrangeLover

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:45:59 AM

To gain profit from sell the coin.
kennybaby900

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:47:37 AM

I sold it because i need a big amount of money to support my family. Anyway I think if you have a limited financial resource, you can hold it just in some weeks to get profits.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

Many people act silly and sell their tokens as soon as the price starts to fall. I do not understand why they do it and why they need it, because for any fall, there is necessarily a price increase.

Etronix

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
I have a long-term plan, but I think I will sell Altcoin to match the market conditions. We will not have all the coins, and maybe we will try to exchange them for each other.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

I sell them if they reach my target price, cut loss because the price decrease a lot or if i find another coin that has way better potential and i don't have spare money to buy it so I have to sell my coin first. Other than that i don't have any reason to sell my coin because i usually hold my coin for a long time.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

Maybe they sell it because that is the right time, holding is selling is already a business to many people they just waiting for the right time to sell that coins when it already hits its highest value in the certain span of time. It is a profitable business that is why they sell it because if they did not there is no essence of holding a coin that is why they sell it.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:00:54 AM

Because this is the most optimal option to sell tokens after receiving bounty rewards. Now this trend, even very promising projects, is losing a lot after listing on the stock exchange, so it's better to sell everything at once, but then you can buy it cheaper.
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

well, usually i didn't sell my tokens(from bounties) right away. i'm waiting untill it hit a good exchange. but since bear market these days i'm about to dumping right now
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

Usually I sell my coins because the price is on target but for now I sometimes sell coins because do not want to lose a lot of money and fear the price keep falling

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

most of my friends sell their altcoin because they need money, sometimes they sell for a high price and sometimes for a very low price. I always try to hold my altcoin for a long time and just right, I try patiently waiting for the very high price spike to sell my altcoin.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:09:39 AM

I sell my coins because I need money and profits in my investment and I think this is the bussiness here in cryptocurrency. In my daily life, I need money to sustain my needs in my life. In this cryptocurrency, it is a big help to me to have a good money. If the coins is in dump. I actually hold it until it have profits in the future. It depends on you if you want to sell or buy your coins. It is in your strategy.
nymph116

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

The reason is very simple, maybe just i need money so that i would sell coins to survive, or i got profit from the coin i sell, business is business, i'm not a coin holder.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:25:01 AM

most of my friends sell their altcoin because they need money, sometimes they sell for a high price and sometimes for a very low price. I always try to hold my altcoin for a long time and just right, I try patiently waiting for the very high price spike to sell my altcoin.
I also try to keep my coins and do not sell them without a strong need. Especially now, when the market is in decline. but sometimes I have to sell, because I need money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

I sell my coins in order to make money on this profit is the market it works so at a high price you sell at a low buy
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

Most of the times I sell my coins because I think that it's the right time to get out of that coin and if another project is coming in which I would like to invest. But there are some hard times when I am broke and have nothing but to sell my hard earned tokens and also do the same to get out of those hard times.
Honzell

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Alphateca.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

personally, i will sell my coin when need money because i think it will be very helpful. but if it's not an emergency then I will try to keep it as an investment. because with saving it I think it would be more profitable. it just takes a time to get the profits.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: