Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you sell your coins?  (Read 2272 times)
Arroware

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

for the reason we sell my coins, for us I also have a profit, so we will also more easily get a profit, by waiting for a cheap price and we will sell it with a high price increase.
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

I sell because i actually need the money. if i go through a rough time i try to sell some coins to get some cash but otherwise i'd keep them for future.
nashmia13

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:46:33 PM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
in my case i want to hold coins in my portfolio for long term but we dont know how financial problem might hit you especially if emergency need, i do prefer my self to earn coins and hold like i have it, and when the times comes that i need to have money that was the time i need to check my wallets to sell some, its not a good moves i know that but i am busy with my work that is i cant even check the market price.

i do sell coins when i need to, but still i do like to sell half of it not all of my holdings  
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

Well,mainly the reason I sell my coin is because I need money. However, I sell it only if the price is not that low so that I can have bigger profit and can sustain my daily needs until I can earn token and sell it again.I believe expert traders also do the same only that they are willing to hold their coin for a longer time.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

Currently I do not sell my coins, because I do not believe that the market will not be able to bounce back, I know that they will rise even more later this year, and now is the time for us. holding

babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

Why do you sell your coins, I think you have analyzed why people sell their coins, I will only sell my altcoin, bitcoin I will hold for a long time, I sell my altcoin in the market The peak, after I sold altcoin, I could get a lot of money and then invest in other coins.
switch our asset into another coins or token will give us new opportunity to gain profit.especially coins that have good roadmap and developtment.it can very expensive in future
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

Prices keep going down, and then you can't stand the constant drop, so you sell your encryption at a loss, which is what unqualified investors do.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

I sell coins that I usually have because I'm in need of money so I have to sell the coin that I have, if it is not need money then when I am getting very much profit I will sell it at high prices.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

I never sold my coins out while the market fell and I did not sell my coins when their prices were lower than the ICO prices, I always hold, determined to hold them until the price increases. again

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

I sell when I need money, but if the price is going up as expected, I will also sell it.
Indeed if we need money of course there is nothing we can do anymore besides sell it,
but if the price is down in my opinion better still hold it first,
all that matters depends on the personal decisions of each

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

I sell my crypto if I already get the profit I want. after that I will look for the declining coin and have a potential increase in the future. that's how I do business in crypto for long-term investments.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

I just sell when my profit gain around 10% or more. If not, I will hold because coins which I am holding are good coins and be in top 20 on Coinmarketcap, so I don't be worry when hold it

Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

I sell when I need money, but if the price is going up as expected, I will also sell it.
Indeed if we need money of course there is nothing we can do anymore besides sell it,
but if the price is down in my opinion better still hold it first,
all that matters depends on the personal decisions of each
The reason why I sell my coin because of my needs but before I sell it, I'll make sure that market is pumping so the profit I might get is higher. Also usually i so selling every time I get reward then wait for a while, but some time I do holding especially when I feel about the market growing much more after i sell my crypto. And every time I sell my crypto, I never felt pity even there a time its value rise even more, because i know that market is unpredictable so no one will know when its going to rise or down.
merle

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

I have ever sold my coins when the price was lower than it should be. I sold them because I really needed the cash at that time. That is my only choice because I didn't want loan. Well, actually, selling the coins in the lower price is a bad decision. If we don't really need the money urgently, it is better to keep our coins until the price is higher. That is the best way to take.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:18:25 PM

When the cryptocurrency I invested in reached my expected price then I would sell it because I could get huge profits from it, and what would happen in the future we don't know, I just want to make more money here.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
xuuy7

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

I sold my cryptocurrency in this year's encryption market. I think I made a correct choice. Because when I sold them, the price of cryptocurrency began to fall again in a short period of time, and the decline was very large.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

if I really want to always keep the coin I have and I will never sell it unless the price has gone up in accordance with the target I have set. but due to the urgent economic needs I finally decided to sell my coin gan
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

Binance is accumulating ethos like crazy. Their wallets hold over 4 million ethos For a reason. Bithump has better representation of The price. People are being scared in to panic selling so other van accumilate. Better watch closely. Exchanges are a shitshow now. Binance is fleeing from Malta to Kongo to avoid any regulation.. its a shitshow
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

I only sell off my altcoin if they can bring me much profit. At present the market tends to decrease, I believe that this is just a fluctuation of the market, in the next few months the market will recover and grow. so I will not panic, I will continue to hold altcoin. Besides, now is a good time for me to buy cheap altcoin. I will buy Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano and NEO. These are altcoin capable of growth, I believe they will bring me much money in the next few years.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

I think investors are of different types and they do differently when it comes to cryptocurrency. People do sell their holdings in panic, while others sell their holdings when they are in need of money. In my case, I usually sell my holdings when I am in need of money. I also do sell just to switch from bad coins to good ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: