Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:04:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you sell your coins?  (Read 2272 times)
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:46:07 AM

One of the main reason why most of us are selling our coin is because maybe there is a need of urgent or emergency fund that's why we tend to sell our coins.
Yes. Others are short-term traders, and the greater the volatility, the greater their chances of profitability. It takes very good judgment and experience.

dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:50:24 PM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

I don't need to sell coins to get fiat money or not to lose 80% of my investments. When I invested my money, I realized that I wouldn't regret them. That's why I've only purchased for more than a year. I can't brag about a profit, but risks are everywhere!
travieso

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

in investing we must be careful in market situations, waiting may be a wise choice in unfavorable situations
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

I sell coins at a time when their price is highest. I think this is a logical decision, because each of us has come into the world of crypto currency in order to make money.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:04:27 PM

yes, the main reason why I sell my altcoins is because its price has increased. I dont keep any coin if I have the opportunity to sell at higher price. the reason why I keep holding is because I am waiting for their prices to go up, so when their prices reach the highest possible price that I am waiting, then I will sell them immediately.

Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:07:30 PM

I sell my coins for various reasons. sometimes you need money, or I see that the coin has lost its value.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

Just people may urgently need money or just decided to reallocate their finances into a more profitable project. In case there are doubts about the project to which the coin belongs.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:49:00 PM

Just people may urgently need money or just decided to reallocate their finances into a more profitable project. In case there are doubts about the project to which the coin belongs.
Of course, if there are doubts, it is better to pay attention to other projects. In any case, if you decided to invest, then under the present state of the market, it is better to pay attention to the most rated coins.
Kimjonghun

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:03:22 PM

I will only sell assets if I really need them or because I begin to doubt the coins that I hold. in fact there are many things that make someone sell koinya but the most often happens is because of need, because sometimes the need comes unexpectedly.
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:06:46 PM

I only sell my coins when I need the money immediately or when I get certain amount of profits in any coins.
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

I sell my coins earned in bounty companies and bought for sale. I sell coins when profit became profitable. We are all engaged in business, all in different ways. But for all who work, the business should bring income.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:17:20 PM

I sell coins at a time when their price is highest. I think this is a logical decision, because each of us has come into the world of crypto currency in order to make money.

What are you doing is the best. Selling when the price is at the highest point is making you a lot of money, but you have to have very good nerves and you have to be able to resist selling in the bad times.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:21:58 PM

I sell my coins earned in bounty companies and bought for sale. I sell coins when profit became profitable. We are all engaged in business, all in different ways. But for all who work, the business should bring income.
I also sell my coins for good purpose, and most of those were used to gas up my transactions. The cycle was just a recurring activities in trading, and if in need of money I will certainly dump it in the same manner that selling while at higher value definitely provide me sustainable profits.
Omokorewa

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:30:59 PM

As for me I use to  sell my coins when the price brings ICO prices.at times There was one story when money was needed and I had to sell my coins at the bottom. But it's better to wait when the price is really high and the project will fire and a year and 2 can wait.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

For me if the like this that the market price will getting down I don't sell because we're losing our money.But if times got emergency especially for the health,that's the time I'll even I got losing my profit.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

I do not know who can sell coins in such a tasty market. Now it is not likely to buy so much that we will see such prices in the future.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

I try not to sell my coins for no reason. Sell only when you really need money and some coins.
Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

personally, I sell because of the growth in the market to get the maximum profit from my investments.
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:53:05 AM

I sell coins that I have so that I can make a profit. I will sell them if the price has gone up. But if the price drops then I will hold it. Because if I sell it when the price goes down then I will suffer a loss. selling coins I have is to make a profit.
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:55:01 AM

I sold my altcoin by reason of advantage. because I don't think anyone would want to lose. If I think it's benefit I should sell it. certainly not all sell my altcoin there are a few that I hold for a long time like the ethereum and bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: