Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with tokens - hold or sell?  (Read 655 times)
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:21:22 AM

I think everything depends on you , when you experience a loss when buying tokens at high prices, I think what you do is just hold, because if you sell your token in a down position you will definitely experience a big loss

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:30:59 AM

I think everything depends on you , when you experience a loss when buying tokens at high prices, I think what you do is just hold, because if you sell your token in a down position you will definitely experience a big loss

Definitely, most of people here are just hold their tokens if the value of it are low. But before making a decision for holding your tokens, you need to do a deep research because not all tokens are worth it to hold.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

For me it really depends on the token I am in possession right now. If I see a lot of potential and I think the token is quite promising then I would definitely hold it longer till I earn the profit I desire. On the other hand if the tokens value is not good and not promising at all then I might sell it quickly.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:52:43 AM

For me it really depends on the token I am in possession right now. If I see a lot of potential and I think the token is quite promising then I would definitely hold it longer till I earn the profit I desire. On the other hand if the tokens value is not good and not promising at all then I might sell it quickly.
Being aware and well organized between quality and pumped and dumped project will give you some advantage, holding tokens which really progressing from time to time can bring something good in your investment, while throwing those pumped and dumped project and used the money you earned to buy more of those coins that you believe to grow along side with the market.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

What's the point of selling them now? With such a market it is better to accumulate them on your wallet. Wait for the situation that was last year and then sell. Moreover, by that time many of them will already appear on normal exchanges and will have a decent price. And now selling for a penny makes no sense.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:40:20 AM

for me, i wouldn't hold too many coins/tokens.  i can't handle the monitoring of each of 50-100 kinds of coins/tokens.  so i decided to sell off those i think have less potential and concentrate on maybe maximum of 10 major and 10 minor coins/tokens.  this way i can have better view of each project and can come up with better decisions.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:42:05 AM

In my case, when ever i got some token/coin from bounty reward. What i usually do is checking on the market and looking on the possibilities of that project itself, if i think the project has a good potential for future growth, then i'll keep that token/coin and wait until the day that the coin has a good price.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:21:33 AM

In my case, when ever i got some token/coin from bounty reward. What i usually do is checking on the market and looking on the possibilities of that project itself, if i think the project has a good potential for future growth, then i'll keep that token/coin and wait until the day that the coin has a good price.
but in fact when it arrives in the market that can be seen is simply the price continue to fade down. It certainly caused a lot of speculation earlier said that the token was not going according to what was predicted. see what lies behind it like other teams and will only be submitted for the long-term effect and when this effect would certainly be a difficult thing.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

It depends on you but for me if the price is high enough that it can guarantee me a profit then I will sell it but if it is still low then hold it.
inwas797

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

The question of what to do with tokens is always difficult because you do not know how the market will behave.There are tokens that give 10x and it brings a good profit,and there are those that fall to zero.Only a good project with a good team and product can keep the price of the token,this is worth paying attention to.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:45:04 AM

Ethereum erc20 blockchain seems to be the highest blockchain used for pump and dump projects, nothing can be done to fix that I guess ,all I can say is one needvto hold only good projects that has potential and dump bad projects that needs to be dumped.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

When you looking at your coin after listing at exchange market is dump, you have wait and hold your asset until price is back to higher, or you will lost your money if keep sell with more lower price.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

Try to be guided by risk management. If you get some tokens after ICO distribution sell a part of then like 50%. If you are really concern about future success of the project - hold all tokens.

Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

I think we must start from the project if the project is very promising is to store it for a long time. Although I think all of the projects in the first phase are very promising, the main thing is to follow the news and react according to the situation.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:18:49 AM

I sell some of my tokens just after they make ×2 or ×3 from their ico price,taking any profit and returning my invested money,the rest of coins I hold for mid or long-term to catch the fattest profit like ×5- ×10,it might take years of waiting but it's ok for me.
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

Holding of tokens is very dangerous because they can have more serious negative effect. Sell them when you see that they are growing and do not wait.
armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

The right choice about these doings ic connected with your aim and position of the cryptocurreny market so holding is better for the real time and selling for the ecoming bull  run.
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

Keeping or selling tokens is very much dependent on the future development of the token so in order to make the right decision, investors need to spend time researching and evaluating their tokens. Consider carefully because every mistake affects your money.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:16:10 PM

If you hold the promising tokens - so there are no necessity to see them. Just hold and wait for a better market conditions in order to sell them with a profit.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

For me when ever i received payment from bounty all i do now is just keep quite and know if the bounty will lambo but it's just matter of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: